007 Legends Announced

Comments

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    What the hell will the title sequence be, and what will the music be?

I doubt this game will even have one.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Oh, I bet it'll have one. Every Bond game since Nightfire has had one, but what will it be?
    edited August 2012 Posts: 13,350
    You've got me thinking now...

Look who it is!

408200_427823997255202_1400128869_n.jpg

The new Sony phone appearing in Skyfall, the Xperia™ T will appear in 007 Legends according to their Facebook account.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    (note sarcasm) Oh. My. God. Jaws and Baron Samedi. This is a giant shock. (end sarcasm)

Can we get some real news about this game again?

lol but seriously just that music theme would suffice

• The box art has been revealed and it makes it clear that the last movie is Goldfinger. http://www.ebgames.ca/xbox-360/games/james-bond-007-legends-with-bonus/313205 . A great choice if you ask me, the box art looks nice btw.
  • edited August 2012 Posts: 12,837
    The box art looks really cool. I knew it'd be Goldfinger.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Who didn't know it would be GF? Obvious really, especially after they made a point of saying in bold letters THE FILM DOESN'T HAVE BLOFELD IN IT. Well, that suuuuure doesn't narrow it down at all... 8-|
  • edited August 2012 Posts: 12,837
    Who didn't know it would be GF? Obvious really, especially after they made a point of saying in bold letters THE FILM DOESN'T HAVE BLOFELD IN IT. Well, that suuuuure doesn't narrow it down at all... 8-|

Could've been DN. Especially since it was the first one.

GF is so iconic and popular I'd have been more suprised if they didn't include it.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"

Could've been DN. Especially since it was the first one.

GF is so iconic and popular I'd have been more suprised if they didn't include it.
    DN is superior, but GF and iconic are too synonymous to a wide array of people.
  • Terrible artwork. The worst we've gotten. It looks like a really bad photoshop job.

I hate Activision.
  • What I don't get is why they chose MR instead of TSWLM.

TSWLM actually has a driving sequence that could be used for a mission (even if they kind of did it in Nightfire), it still has Jaws, it's more iconic, there's more action, there's a better end battle, etc.

I think maybe they didn't want 2 ski chases.
    The artwork is cool in concept but not in execution. It does look like a fan made photoshop work.

It disappoints me because I really liked the GE: Reloaded art
  • bondbat007 wrote:
    The artwork is cool in concept but not in execution. It does look like a fan made photoshop work.

It disappoints me because I really liked the GE: Reloaded art

The GE:R cover art was sweet. I have to say that this....is bad.

Just grab a couple of shots from the film and slap them on there?

How about mixing them all into a gun barrel image at least. Ugh.

uhm... dr. no didnt have blofeld lol

but yeah goldfinger is fine
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    edited August 2012 Posts: 9,117
    The box art has been revealed and it makes it clear that the last movie is Goldfinger. http://www.ebgames.ca/xbox-360/games/james-bond-007-legends-with-bonus/313205 . A great choice if you ask me, the box art looks nice btw.

And like a mug I fell for it and clicked the link in anticipation that something about this game might be less than lacklustre.

Alas agentOSS117 with his first post is obviously an Activison stooge although I dont know what the thelivingroyales excuse is.

Well gents for your information this does not look 'nice' or indeed 'cool' it looks just plain piss poor like every brown pellet of further information that issues forth from the flatulent rabbits arse that is Activison and this game.

Honestly if that cover took someone more than 4 1/2 minutes to knock up their line manager needs to go over their internet history as 4 minutes of that time was spent on Facebook and only 30 seconds of it actually working. And even that was 29 seconds longer than it needed to produce such pitiful results.

Do you think Purvis and Wade have a friend who works in the graphic design dept of Activision? Its the only rational explanation.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    DamnCoffee wrote:
    Terrible artwork. The worst we've gotten. It looks like a really bad photoshop job.

I hate Activision.

Agreed. I doubt it this is the final work.

706372b.jpg
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    DamnCoffee wrote:
    Terrible artwork. The worst we've gotten. It looks like a really bad photoshop job.

I hate Activision.

Agreed. I doubt it this is the final work.

706372b.jpg

This is rubbish. It's so bland and generic. And why did they photoshop a CGI ppk in Craig's Hand? Hire a proper graphic designer. Hell I'm going to college for this sort of thing.

Check out this fan-art I made for it a few months ago.
    scaled.php?server=39&filename=moonraker007legends.jpg&res=landing
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited August 2012 Posts: 13,978
    I like how Jaws' magic steel beam has the ability to block out darkness ;)
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    edited August 2012 Posts: 16,333
    QBranch wrote:
    I like how Jaws' magic steel beam has the ability to block out darkness ;)

Yes, the magic of blending to make Jaws pop more and the background to be slightly transparent. :)
  • That cover is horrible! For one: the PPK is way too big, and for another: the bloody Vanquish isn't even featured in the game (the DBS is).
    God I hope that's not the final artwork. I've made better artwork than that, using the program Fireworks.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    edited August 2012 Posts: 2,635
    Not trying to be rude with you guys, but what i think is that this cover was a Fan artwork and was made by a great graphic designer, but all you guys do is criticise him by some little mistakes. No one said it was the final cover, Activision will make something a lot better than that.

Plus, a Bond game's not Teen rated. Probably the game will be 18+.
    The NTSC ESRB rating is Teen. That's a Canadian website, and Canada, being NTSC (Region 1), also uses ESRB ratings, so it would be Teen there.

• And like a mug I fell for it and clicked the link in anticipation that something about this game might be less than lacklustre.

Alas agentOSS117 with his first post is obviously an Activison stooge although I dont know what the thelivingroyales excuse is.

Well gents for your information this does not look 'nice' or indeed 'cool' it looks just plain piss poor like every brown pellet of further information that issues forth from the flatulent rabbits arse that is Activison and this game.

Honestly if that cover took someone more than 4 1/2 minutes to knock up their line manager needs to go over their internet history as 4 minutes of that time was spent on Facebook and only 30 seconds of it actually working. And even that was 29 seconds longer than it needed to produce such pitiful results.

Do you think Purvis and Wade have a friend who works in the graphic design dept of Activision? Its the only rational explanation.

I visite the forum every day and I thought it was time to create an account. I didn't know that it makes me an "Activision stooge".... Sorry to offend you by saying that I like the box art.

That was for the reveal of Licence To Kill and Die Another Day. We've known it would be Goldfinger since the IMDB leak.

As for the box art. It's a start but come on, they can do better. At least add something from all the films.
  • MrBondMrBond Station S

It should be The James Bond Theme. Anything else would be unappropiate.
  • The box art looks really cool. I knew it'd be Goldfinger.

And like a mug I fell for it and clicked the link in anticipation that something about this game might be less than lacklustre.

I prefer this to the QOS, Bloodstone and GE covers. QOS was basically just the poster, a boring shot of Craig with a gun, Bloodstone was a boring shot of him with a gun and the GE covers were a boring shot of him with a gun. I like the pics of past films.

Still not getting the game though.

I prefer this to the QOS, Bloodstone and GE covers. QOS was basically just the poster, a boring shot of Craig with a gun, Bloodstone was a boring shot of him with a gun and the GE covers were a boring shot of him with a gun. I like the pics of past films.

Minus the photos, all this one is is a boring shot of him with a gun...
  • edited August 2012 Posts: 555

Minus the photos, all this one is is a boring shot of him with a gun...

Worse still: another QOS shot slapped on the cover. Hey Activision, maybe that made sense a few years ago but, guess what: we have new promo shots now!!

At least the GE:R box was a new piece of art, not a photoshop.