007 Legends Announced

Comments

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    It's alright for some! Now all we need is the reveal of the Goldfinger mission which should be coming within a couple of weeks.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Samuel001 wrote:
    It's alright for some! Now all we need is the reveal of the Goldfinger mission which should be coming within a couple of weeks.

They might as well just release it now. It's no longer a secret, and hasn't been for weeks now.
    Samuel001 wrote:

They might as well just release it now. It's no longer a secret, and hasn't been for weeks now.

They might as well but they won't. It's all planned out. We should get Goldfinger soon and Skyfall at the end of the month, if not next month.

They've been had but I suppose they want to keep up appearances - just like if Adele has opened her month a year earlier than planned. Nothing is really a secret these days.
  • Just thought, if they do another one of those trailer mashup things for SF, we could get an idea of some action sequences to expect in the film.
    I doubt they'll give much away we don't already know but something is better than nothing and at least we'll get to see how some parts of the film translate into the game.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Y'know... I assume the next film to be revealed is Goldfinger. But... what if it isn't? What if they surprise us with Thunderball or Dr. No? What would we all do?
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Y'know... I assume the next film to be revealed is Goldfinger. But... what if it isn't? What if they surprise us with Thunderball or Dr. No? What would we all do?

It can only be GF or DN. Activision said that the film doesn't have Blofeld in it.
    Just thought, if they do another one of those trailer mashup things for SF, we could get an idea of some action sequences to expect in the film.
    Nah. These games aren't going to give you an idea of what to expect. The action may be somewhat similar in location and the outcome of whatever the action is, but Activision will do much of their own take on the action front of the missions.
  • RC7RC7
    Ah if only it were YOLT. The greatest multiplayer arena never made.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start

It can only be GF or DN. Activision said that the film doesn't have Blofeld in it.

I thought they just said that Blofeld wasn't the villain of the next film. Blofeld isn't the villain of From Russia With Love or Thunderball, but he's still in those two films.
  • GF is on the front of the box FFS. It's going to be GF.

I thought they just said that Blofeld wasn't the villain of the next film. Blofeld isn't the villain of From Russia With Love or Thunderball, but he's still in those two films.

He's the big orchestrator, just not the villain we see most of the time. That doesn't make him the lesser villain. It is just like
    Bane and Talia in TDKR
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    My attempt at the cover.

007legends.png
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    The best one so far.
    GF is on the front of the box FFS. It's going to be GF.

I'm still not convinced that's the real box art. Not until I see it in a store, on a shelf, with my own eyes will I believe that's the real box art.

I said this a couple of pages ago but that was for the reveal of Licence To Kill and Die Another Day. We've known it would be Goldfinger since the IMDB leak and now box art reveal.
  • JWESTBROOK wrote:
    Glad you liked guys, thanks. And @Agent007391, I only use Photoshop.

Amazing work, as always. How about one with the movies blended into the barrel, ala TLD.

You mean something like this? ;)

LegendsSM.png

MY NEW iPad WALLPAPER! Great artwork. Should be the real cover. Just without the bloodstone Dan Craig. :)
  • edited September 2012 Posts: 198
    And I just have one thing to say about the cover on EB Games...it's definately not the real cover because it's only on the One EB games website and not GameStop.com and nor was it announced on 007legends.com. One thing I don't get is where he got the animated pic of Craig. The ppk in his hand btw is the ppk the showed us for the preorder dlc and it was terribly photoshopped in.
    ZHalfter wrote:
    And I just have one thing to say about the cover on EB Games...it's definately not the real cover because it's only on the One EB games website and not GameStop.com and nor was it announced on 007legends.com. One thing I don't get is where he got the animated pic of Craig. The ppk in his hand btw is the ppk the showed us for the preorder dlc and it was terribly photoshopped in.
    Let's hope you are right. Maybe someone took the photo of Dan and oilified it in Photoshop to make it look like that. I dunno.
  • Now that I'm lookin at it again it might just be a regular pic of him with the gun. Probably from qos.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Why is it that they keep going the way of Bond QoS style in these games? All of the artwork and such, even his stances, draw off of QoS. Why not CR or SF, or perhaps something original?
  • Creasy47 wrote:
    Why is it that they keep going the way of Bond QoS style in these games? All of the artwork and such, even his stances, draw off of QoS. Why not CR or SF, or perhaps something original?

Well that's kinda because that was the last time we saw bond in action but I see what you mean.
    How do you post an image?!
    ZHalfter wrote:
    How do you post an image?!

Use a photo sharing site, such as PhotoBucket. Upload the photo, then choose the proper code, paste it here, and it will show up when you post your comment.
  • I want to here some info on multiplayer....good info. Some screen shots of some multiplayer and some details about some of the ins and outs as far as guns, modes, maps, leveling, party system, etc... is what I am really anxious for.
    YELARAKA wrote:
    I want to here some info on multiplayer....good info. Some screen shots of some multiplayer and some details about some of the ins and outs as far as guns, modes, maps, leveling, party system, etc... is what I am really anxious for.

I absolutely loved QoS on the Xbox 360, and BS, from what I could play, was pretty entertaining. I found nobody online for GE:R, so I couldn't tell what that MP was like. But, if this one has an active community and sticks to the simplistic formula of the other Bond games, it'll be entertaining. But, I'm still going to wait for reviews and a price drop.
  • bond_azoozbondbond_azoozbond Portland,OR
    "Rogue spies have breached MI6 and uncovered information on pre-order exclusives for this year's upcoming 007 Legends video game."

It's the little things.

Onto the pre-order incentives!

Pre-ordering via Amazon will net you the Nemesis Pack:
    Play 007 Legends through the eyes of two notorious Bond rivals – Jaws and Baron Samedi. With the Nemesis Pack, gamers get to play as Moonraker's space-suited henchman or Live and Let Die's voodoo king sporting his iconic skeleton paint in the Legends and multiplayer split-screen modes. Unlockable only for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation 3 system, for a limited time, while supplies last.

Pre-ordering via GameStop will net you the 007 Pack:
    Players will be able to dress for success in split-screen multiplayer mode with an exclusive James Bond character outfit, and additionally, use the most famous of James Bond's handguns – the PPK pistol. With the 007 Pack, fans also get early access to the Fast Switch gadget, which increases weapon swap speed by 50%. Unlockable only for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 system, for a limited time, while supplies last.

The final bit from the Activision press release gives some background on Legends, if you're not yet up to speed:

007 Legends features an original, overarching storyline tying together five classic Bond movie-inspired missions, plus a sixth mission based on this year's highly-anticipated movie – SKYFALL – which will be available as post-launch downloadable content. Each movie inspired mission in 007 Legends includes multiple levels featuring re-imagined movie moments that showcase state-of-the-art spy gadgets, an arsenal of weapons, sleek vehicles and exotic locations, where players will use Bond's quick wits and style to take down notorious villains and their brutal henchmen, offering the most diverse Bond gaming experience yet!
  • bond_azoozbondbond_azoozbond Portland,OR
    check this new video , according to who is talking we will get 3 download content for SKYFALL . :D
    http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/heoin2/007--legends-gc-2012--50th-anniversary-interview
    Great video but I'm sure that was 'free' downloadable content for Skyfall, not three.
  • oo7oo7
    thought the ppk would be in the basic game. will this dlc support be ongoing untill th next game?
    oo7 wrote:
    thought the ppk would be in the basic game. will this dlc support be ongoing untill th next game?

The ppk is but ur gonna have to preorder it to play with it in the basic game. :-w Which is stupid because it's bonds gun. Idk why they still use the p99 in the games when Craig's bond haven't even used it since CR.