007 Legends Announced

Comments

• oo7oo7
    edited August 2012 Posts: 1,068
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2171704/fullcredits#cast
    cast changes again
    <object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/oJQV9tQ4XbA?version=3&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/oJQV9tQ4XbA?version=3&hl=en_GB"; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
    at 0.45, do you think a jump button has been included now, not just the glide over surfaces
  • oo7 wrote:

Halle Berry is listed as Jinx in that cast list

• MurdockMurdock The minus world
    I bet you half of that list is bollocks. Jinx Doesn't even look like Halle Berry in 007 Legends.
  • oo7oo7
    edited August 2012 Posts: 1,068
    oo7 wrote:

Halle Berry is listed as Jinx in that cast list
    thats why i posted, davi's back too apparently
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Let's hope we can wheel stand the semis.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    oo7 wrote:
    do you think a jump button has been included now, not just the glide over surfaces

Judging by the animation, that appears to be the "vault" option. I'm betting Eurocom's screwing us out of the jump button again.
    oo7 wrote:
    do you think a jump button has been included now, not just the glide over surfaces

Judging by the animation, that appears to be the "vault" option. I'm betting Eurocom's screwing us out of the jump button again.

Is that really a bad thing? GoldenEye 64 and Everything or Nothing didn't have jump buttions.

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    The jump button is always how you get out of a sticky spot with no health left. Bringing it back gives players that fighting chance.
    Samuel001 wrote:
    The jump button is always how you get out of a sticky spot with no health left. Bringing it back gives players that fighting chance.
    That sounds like that would make you an easier target honestly. I zig zag when running to get myself out of a bind.
  • Samuel001 wrote:

But if you have no health left now in most modern games, you can just run away and wait for it to come back.
    I wonder how linear/non linear 007 Legends will be. From the looks of it there is room for some exploration.
    Samuel001 wrote:

But if you have no health left now in most modern games, you can just run away and wait for it to come back.

Games used to be so much better!
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    From Twitter:

007Legends ‏@007Legends

@NSuszczyk In 007 Legends, Eurocom took creative license with the characters and used the likeness of Gabriela Montaraz for Jinx.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Murdock wrote:
    oo7 wrote:

Is that really a bad thing? GoldenEye 64 and Everything or Nothing didn't have jump buttions.

GoldenEye 64 didn't need one, and Everything or Nothing was a 3rd Person game and those rarely have anything other than context sensitive jumps (a la Syphon Filter). FPS nowadays almost always have jump buttons, especially COD clones.
    From Twitter:

007Legends ‏@007Legends

@NSuszczyk In 007 Legends, Eurocom took creative license with the characters and used the likeness of Gabriela Montaraz for Jinx.

See now can we move on?
    From Twitter:

007Legends ‏@007Legends

Did they give reason why?
    The Biodome. "Whatcha doin here? show me hando!"
    390814_426687580702177_1754587065_n.jpg
    Question, what's with all the media unlocked tags on the screenshots?
    When the hell are we gonna get some LTK screens?
  • edited August 2012 Posts: 2,107
    It's a homoerotic thing. When you like Eurocom's work enough, you'll get a a new screenshot. Just click that 'like' button.
    edited August 2012 Posts: 13,350
    When the hell are we gonna get some LTK screens?

@MrBond has posted four at the top of this page as links.
    At least they're doing great work recreating the environments.
    At least they're doing great work recreating the environments.

Yeah. I love that they made Sanchez's base even bigger and badder than in the film. I'm curious to see how the score is going to sound. I really Hope David Arnold and team bring something epic to the mix. GoldenEye Reloaded's soundtrack was so disappointing I had to play it with Music from the N64 version.
  • At least they're doing great work recreating the environments.

Apart from the space station I agree with you. The ice palace looks great, just like it did in the film.
    If (and I stress that) GF is the next mission to be revealed, I wonder how those environments will look.
    JILL AND TILLY MASTERSON!!!
  • ZHalfter wrote:

Definitely some of the movies most beautiful landscapes.
    ZHalfter wrote:

And both lasted about 10 minutes apiece. Yeah, they were important.
    ZHalfter wrote:

And both lasted about 10 minutes apiece. Yeah, they were important.

I always felt bad how i disliked goldfinger then i come here and realize it's ok Don't get me wrong it's better then Mission impossible 2 but uhm yeah.....