007 Legends Announced

Comments

• oo7oo7
    Creasy47 wrote:
    @oo7, ahh, that's why. I was speaking of the gameplay news that was released in full, not about their likenesses. Stuff like Jaws being in the game was definitely obvious.
    what game play news?

When is he going to get the ppk in a sceenshot? this was one of the first annoucements they put out it was return to gadgets and ppk?
  • scotty8692 wrote:
    Nice to see Harris being confirmed, but with us getting a Skyfall mission as DLC that was maybe a no-brainer...

But it does tell us that the SkyFall mission will probably be the opening chase in Turkey, because I don't think Harris is around during the finale of the film.
  • oo7oo7
    I think the flash back missions will happen while hes in the water, we see him fall in the water in the trailer. hard to know what point of the film that will be from but skyfall im guessing will continue from whenever he gets out?
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 43
    Of course, I think someone else said the Skyfall mission will probably be based on the PTS. And oo7 I had heard about more gadgets than just the phone, but stupidly I forget where I read it, at the moment.
  • oo7oo7
    after seeing that trailer for skyfall i wish they had just concentrated in turning in a full skyfall adventure, this film looks like its gonna be all out jaw dropping action
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @oo7, the page before this one, full of gameplay information...
    Haha, of course Creasy, I knew I read it recently!
  • oo7oo7
    Creasy47 wrote:
    @oo7, the page before this one, full of gameplay information...
    I thought you were talking about that damned chievo/trophy site upload.
    theres nothing in that, i dont even know why they dropped the article seeing as theres nothing new to talk about???
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @oo7, yeah, neither do I. Incredibly slow news day, apparently.
  • MartinBondMartinBond Trying not to muck it up again
    a new pen that can fire four different types of dart including a distraction dart and a tranquillizer.

JohnnyEnglish-DartPen_dvd%20(2).JPG :D

does remind me of the Nightfire PC version though.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    oo7 wrote:
    Michael Lonsdale voice was in the bloody trailer

When? I don't remember hearing it at all.
    oo7 wrote:
    "Jaws, by the way, only ever had one line of dialogue, despite appearing in three Bond films"

Three? He was only in two films, and one game. Also, Richard Kiel was still credited for "playing" Jaws in Everything or Nothing, despite barely even a grunt as far as voice acting goes.
  • oo7oo7
    oo7 wrote:

oo7 wrote:
    "Jaws, by the way, only ever had one line of dialogue, despite appearing in three Bond films"

Three? He was only in two films, and one game. Also, Richard Kiel was still credited for "playing" Jaws in Everything or Nothing, despite barely even a grunt as far as voice acting goes.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kvpBYTxkVZ0?version=3&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kvpBYTxkVZ0?version=3&hl=en_GB"; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

lomdale 00.32

the quote from jaws is from lee bradley
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    That didn't sound anything like Michael Lonsdale. Though that was most likely a stand in voice.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    oo7 wrote:
    oo7 wrote:

oo7 wrote:

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kvpBYTxkVZ0?version=3&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kvpBYTxkVZ0?version=3&hl=en_GB"; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

lomdale 00.32

the quote from jaws is from lee bradley

I agree with @Murdock, that didn't sound a damn bit like Lonsdale. And I know that you weren't saying that Jaws was in 3 movies, I was just stating truth. I can't comment on 360 Achievements, because I refuse to make an account there. I may play an Xbox, but I'm a PlayStation loyalist.
    suprising no next film announcment
  • oo7oo7
    the re-announcement was an attempt to get the game to front page news on a few websites before bond went to the the Olympics, no doubt now we can expect a announcement soon on the new mission in upcoming month.
    what's everyone hoping the next one is?
    oo7 wrote:
    the re-announcement was an attempt to get the game to front page news on a few websites before bond went to the the Olympics, no doubt now we can expect a announcement soon on the new mission in upcoming month.

Thunderball
  • oo7oo7
    That would be ok, I aint seen no swiming in these activison bond games yet.
    I'd like one each for the actors (which seems like it will probably happen), so as long as we get a film for Connery, Dalton and Brosnan, I'll be happy. I'd like Die Another Day for Brozzer, as other people have mentioned, that's the only film of his we've yet to have in game form. And guys, I mentioned Drax in the trailer doesn't sound much like Lonsdale too. However, doesn't mean they're using his voice too, they could just be using his likeness. Though if they are doing that, I'd wonder why.
  • oo7oo7
    i wouldnt rule out the likenesses being sold as multilayer exclusives
    Could be oo7! Though as it was exclusive to PS3 owners in Reloaded, would they have him exclusive again?
  • oo7oo7
    edited July 2012 Posts: 1,068
    well this is what i really do believe.. the release of those skins for goldeneye reloaded started then was halted for eurocom to develop there dlc content into a full on game which has become 007legends. thye only guess i can put forth for the blofeld model being different is they had to recast due to al the previous actors being dead. but in a multiplayer format i think one thing that would sell this inferior wii engine game would be the fact you could play as dalton, moore connery etc in the multiplayer. goldeneye reloaded deffinatley had a rather limited cast of bad guys. OVER ALL i know it was a ok list but hardly complete.

battle-of-the-bonds-james-007%2Btime%2Bout%2Bmagazine%2Bcover.jpg
    Interesting...hopefully we'll find out soon enough! Haven't heard too much about multiplayer...not really a fan of MI6 Ops mode though, certainly from GE:Reloaded.
  • oo7oo7
    i wouldnt have minded mi6 ops if it had been just new areas or whatever but they just recycled maps from the levels. I hate skyfall...the more see of the film the more I FEAR i shall give in an get this game...
    oo7 wrote:
    thye only guess i can put forth for the blofeld model being different is they had to recast due to al the previous actors being dead.

I doubt that. They used the likenesses in GE2010Wii and GEReloaded. Also, though this is an EA example, not an Activision one, the likenesses were used in From Russia With Love, with new actors playing the voices. The new Blofeld is likely a composite model to be used in more than one mission in the game (which could suggest what one of the next missions is).
  • oo7oo7
    in waht way does that likeness seen in 007legends look like charles earl grey. if he is to be a compoisite then its rather stupid one as blofeld is supposed to have a new face from a previous encounter(films) and no ear lobes (book and film)
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0455566/
    voice list for frwl is mostly audio capture from the films wher possible. karim i think is a new actor.
    the new blofeld can only be played by a new actor as the interactions are being rearranged.
    edited July 2012 Posts: 7,854
    oo7 wrote:
    voice list for frwl is mostly audio capture from the films wher possible. karim i think is a new actor.

M - Peter Renaday
    Moneypenny - Karly Rothenberg
    Q - Phil Proctor
    Tatiana - Kari Wahlgren
    Rosa Klebb - Karly Rothenberg
    Red Grant - Brian McCole
    Kerim Bay - JB Blanc

And if any audio capture from the film was used in that game, it was completely left out of the PS2 version.
    oo7 wrote:
    in waht way does that likeness seen in 007legends look like charles earl grey. if he is to be a compoisite then its rather stupid one as blofeld is supposed to have a new face from a previous encounter(films) and no ear lobes (book and film)

He wears a similar outfit to the Donald Pleasence/Charles Grey Blofeld, and since I'm counting the scar as DP's Blofeld, I'm giving the outfit to the CG Blofeld. Overall head is the Telly Savalas Blofeld.
    oo7 wrote:

you only live twice

Risico007 wrote:
    oo7 wrote:

you only live twice

Over Thunderball? The Shrubland's sequence alone would be more fun to play than anything from YOLT.
  • oo7oo7
    edited July 2012 Posts: 1,068
    Risico007 wrote:
    oo7 wrote:

you only live twice

Over Thunderball? The Shrubland's sequence alone would be more fun to play than anything from YOLT.
    Risico007 wrote:
    oo7 wrote:

you only live twice

I'm down for yolt frwl fight on a train and kelb fight would be good too
    i ain't seen no swimming so i wont hold my breath for thunderball