Who should/could be a Bond actor?

Comments

• mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Sorry @jetsetwilly I don't want to talk about it anymore.
    My wife watched Happy Valley and when I asked her what she thought of James Norton in it and mentioned he's being rumoured as a contender she said he'd be great as Bond. Need to watch the series because I really can't see it.
  • JeremyBondonJeremyBondon Seeking out odd jobs with Oddjob @Tangier
    talos7 wrote: »
    So, has anyone mentioned Aidan Turner lately?

Not me!
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans

Not me!

Lol, just trying to get back on topic.
  • JeremyBondonJeremyBondon Seeking out odd jobs with Oddjob @Tangier

Not me!

Lol, just trying to get back on topic.

Hehe all good fun😉
    So Aaron Taylor Johnson is supposed to be announced in what march ora something ….

Adrian Paul would be a better Bond lmao
  • VenutiusVenutius Yorkshire
    Even now? :D
    mtm wrote: »
    Sorry @jetsetwilly I don't want to talk about it anymore.

:(
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    @mtm you seem not to have a sense of humour.
    Or maybe our sense of humour is not on par. Either way it seems that something trivial has made you angry.
    I’m sure this was nothing personal, nor do we need to dwell on it.
    Merely a mis communication between us. I thought you had a thicker skin.
    Peace out
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    edited February 2023 Posts: 14,861
    Benny wrote: »
    @mtm you seem not to have a sense of humour.

Thanks for that. Yes, it's all my fault of course.
    I can't really explain it any further: when someone tells you you're 'incorrect', you respond in good faith and even take the time to say that both interpretations can be correct, then they say they were actually trolling you and didn't mean it, it is rather annoying and puts one off the conversation.
    Nope I was just messing with you. You always come across as someone who has to be right. I thought a little dose of medicine was in order.
    Bond is clearly feeling ill after the tarantula attack. There's a difference to some harmless banter and disagreement, too trolling and bulling old chap.
    No need to take it personally old man.
    Sure you understand.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    edited February 2023 Posts: 14,861
    Nope I was just messing with you. You always come across as someone who has to be right. I thought a little dose of medicine was in order.
    Bond is clearly feeling ill after the tarantula attack. There's a difference to some harmless banter and disagreement, too trolling and bulling old chap.
    No need to take it personally old man.
    Sure you understand.

If you aimed at me because of how you feel about me and how I 'always' come across, then you meant it personally, and so how can I not take it as such? It clearly wasn't a joke if you were trying to take me down a peg or two. I literally even said that your interpretation could be correct.

If you try to provoke an argument for fun, especially if you think you want to 'give a dose of medicine' to a particular person because of an issue you have with them, that's pretty much the dictionary definition of trolling. The problem is everyone else thought you were wrong too, as you saw. I'm really unimpressed, not least that you've tried to blame everything on me. I'll let you have the last word as I don't want to drag this out any further and I'm sure no one else is interested.
    edited February 2023 Posts: 14,811
    I guess I'll just have to ban myself then.
    Sorry mate, but if you can't take a joke then we really are in a mess.
    No need to be so serious my friend.

EDIT - No need to take this any further. A PM will suffice.
    Let's get this back on topic
    When several longtime members exit the forums because of ONE particular member that has amounted thousands of posts in his 120000 post count in just a couple of years, and no one wants to talk about it, let alone intervene, one has to feel a bit happy when a good diplomatic like you @Benny feels it in the proverbial flesh. I, for one, am just a passing ghost here, and I make no secret of that fact. The sheer amount of PM’s from good old folk that have left in these last few years should be justaposed to said member’s number and frequency of posts.

And hey, feel free to delete this post and carry on. As we all have, one way or another.
  • edited February 2023 Posts: 784
    Off topic but very urgent. My balls sweat too much at night under boxers/pyjamas/bedcovers. I am scared it's lowering my sperm count. Does anyone know of any loungewear that lacks fabric specifically in the groin area.
    Whilst you think you're being funny @ByRoyalDecree let me assure you, you're not.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    why are you all attacking me.this is horrible
    Whilst you think you're being funny @ByRoyalDecree let me assure you, you're not.

I wonder if I am being as unfunny as a world that deprives an entire ethnic group of basic safety as well as the means and opportunities to provide it for themselves.

A discussion forum.
    Why and how are we all attacking you @mtm?

I wonder if I am being as unfunny as a world that deprives an entire ethnic group of basic safety as well as the means and opportunity to create it themselves.

Sorry, to whom are you referring?
    Sorry mate, but if you can't take a joke then we really are in a mess.

Can't take a joke?
    What's the joke?
    What's the joke?

I don't know you're all fighting for literally no reason whatsoever.

My balls really do sweat too much at night. And I really am concerned. And I really want groinless pyjama bottoms. And I really am asking for recommendations.

I wonder if I am being as unfunny as a world that deprives an entire ethnic group of basic safety as well as the means and opportunity to provide it for themselves.

Please enlighten me as too what you mean. Via PM would be preferable, as this has gone on far too long in this thread.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom

A discussion forum.

you started an arhument with me because it was me, said i have no sense of humour, that i have to be always right that i shouldt tak it personally adn then univex's post is all about me . i dont want to argue with anyone, just talk bond

A discussion forum.

you started an arhument with me because it was me, said i have no sense of humour, that i have to be always right that i shouldt tak it personally adn then univex's post is all about me . i dont want to argue with anyone, just talk bond

@mtm I have to side with them. He didn't necessarily vomit after the tarantula. He could have had a massive diarrhoea attack just as much.
    Where did @Univex say he was all about you? @mtm
    I think we all need to move on. Life is too short to worry about this.
    What's the joke?

My balls really do sweat too much at night. And I really am concerned. And I really want groinless pyjama bottoms. And I really am asking for recommendations.

Try sea island cotton pants. Works wonders for me (and Bond).... ;)
    What's the joke?

Try sea island cotton pants. Works wonders for me (and Bond).... ;)

Cowboy Chaps but made from lightweight cotton would have been perfect.

I am also considering just cutting holes in mine.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    It’s the oddest thing, reading through recent posts. I could remember Bond flattening the spider with his slipper, but I couldn’t for the life of me, remember Bond going to the bathroom. I had to look up a clip on YouTube.