007 Legends Announced

Comments

well this month we'll get a new title announced toward the end so we'll see Personally I think the Connery part will be announced next.
  • oo7oo7
    It would be a safe bet we wont see another title till next month begins now. I'd say the connery title will be left till last, dalton or brosnans title next.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Y'know, I have a feeling we're not gonna see another trailer until around the time the game comes out.
  • oo7oo7
    edited July 2012 Posts: 1,068
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Probably.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    oo7 wrote:

Says so on the description of the MI6 website article.
  • oo7oo7
    maybe a its a bad picture but shes not very diana rigg looking? Looking forward to seeing telly savalas in multilayer though
    oo7 wrote:
    maybe a its a bad picture but shes not very diana rigg looking? Looking forward to seeing telly savalas in multilayer though

She's too far away, so we can't see the good detail on her face that we got to see on Holly Goodhead. From what I've seen, I'm going to enjoy this game very much.
    oo7 wrote:

@SharkBait I thought you said Diana Rigg was in it...
    Looks like Diana Rigg to me.
    Thats messed up they should make it for Wii. True Wii is not known for the more shooting types of games but does Goldeneye Nintendo64 ring a bell.
  • oo7oo7
    edited July 2012 Posts: 1,068
    @GOLDENGUY
    what are you even talking about...
    He wants 007 Legends on the Wii.
  • oo7oo7
    yeah, i was just joking. wiiu will prob end up getting a copy of it but since this is using the upgraded graphics i doubt its coming to the wii.
    Goldenguy wrote:
    Thats messed up they should make it for Wii. True Wii is not known for the more shooting types of games but does Goldeneye Nintendo64 ring a bell.

That's the n64, not the Wii. And it might get a wii U port later on.
    Goldenguy wrote:

That's the n64, not the Wii. And it might get a wii U port later on.

I think what he was trying to say is that the best Bond game was published on a Nintendo console, and Nintendo should always get Bond love.
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 127
    I think it comes down to money. Would they stand to make much money by putting Legends on Wii? Answer No. As stated WiiU will be out shortly so putting effort into downgrading graphics and implementing a motion control system and everything else involved would be a waste of time and effort for a Wii game. I wouldn't count out a later release on WiiU. Yes the best Bond ever was released on Nintendo but it was made by rare....not Nintendo.
    Rare was owned by Nintendo at the time (and should have stayed as such, f*cking MicroShaft...). It wouldn't surprise me if the PS3 version has Move support, so there's the motion control system. The current GoldenEye engine was based on the same engine used for the 2010 GoldenEye, and since 007 Legends is using the Reloaded version of the engine, it wouldn't be that difficult to downgrade the graphics.

However, Activision hates the Wii, so the matter is settled.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Didn't Activision create Goldeneye on the Wii first, before Reloaded came out? I wouldn't see how they hate the Wii, in that case.
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Didn't Activision create Goldeneye on the Wii first, before Reloaded came out? I wouldn't see how they hate the Wii, in that case.

Yeah...what was suppose to be an exclusive release. They saw how well it did on Wii and tried to do a quick update and cash in on the HD systems. It could have been a lot better on the HD consoles had they given a crap as well as released a few needed patches. Hopefully they learned from the crapload of MP issues
    @YELARAKA, I didn't even notice any MP problems, because I played the game a month after release and found only two people playing online. It most certainly was not worth a $60 purchase, and I feel bad for the person who bought it for me.
    Creasy47 wrote:

Very few Activision games are released on the Wii, what are released are either exclusives that are crap (GoldenEye being the exception) or severe downgrades from the HD consoles (Black Ops).
    @Creasy47, On XBOX it is a lot easier to find matches. PS3 really has a lot of issues getting players connected with eachother. The main issues with MP for Reloaded were lag, poor frame rate, weapon misfire, poor party system, chat problems, Not rotating objectives or heroes, RTM are crap compared to Wii version, Game play is just too slow in general, Lobbies that only hold 5 players, Certain maps unavailable at times, Several glitches including the one that has ruined a lot of games (double kill glitch). Probably several more.
    Do people still play GE Reloaded or QoS on the 360's MP? My girlfriend let me borrow QoS, I just haven't bothered yet because I was worried nobody played it still.
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 127
    If you compare Reloaded to Halo, COD, BF you would say it is pretty dead. But on the flip side I would say it is more active now that it ever was. This probably has some to do with summer and school being out. There is usually several lobbies of Team Conflict and Conflict going down throughout the day and even more during the evening to late night hours. Golden Gun is probably the 3rd most played mode followed by bomb defuse. Anything other than those 4 modes you will not find a match. You will run into the same crowd usually day in and day out but the matches are there to be played. I think when Legends is released Reloaded will be deserted for sure.
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    007 Legends page on Facebook reports that we will see the first clips from the OHMSS part tomorrow.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Thanks for the information @MrBond. It's nice to get a steady stream of news regarding this game, even if it turns out to be poor.

Next stop is the end of the month, where the next film should be revealed.
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    The official statment:

We’ve got a special treat lined up for you tomorrow! Be sure to visit our page for a first look at the action in On Her Majesty’s Secret Service!
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    The preview of the trailer showcasing OHMSS.

xxx
    If I hear that damn trailer music again I may go insane...

But let's see some more footage, still being optimistic for this game