The Where Are You Seeing NO TIME TO DIE Thread - Tickets On Sale September 13

Comments

If MI6 get their way we won't be seeing the film at all until summer.

Corona will be back in the fall.
    And there will be no vaccine until then.

So there's no use in postponing the release.
    The summer season is only a blockbuster season in the US. But in Europa fewer people go to the movies, when it's warm outside. So Bond will definitely have a bigger loss of revenue, when released in the summer.
  • BondHQBondHQ Heysham, Lancashire
    Booked for a place called the Flower Bowl in Barton, Lancashire on Saturday 4th April. Wonderful little cinema (only about 20/30 seats, therefore top notch comfort even able to put your feet up. Little table by the side of you to place your drinks and snacks. Lovely.
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    Odeon are offering fans the ability to vote for their two fav Bond films to be shown at their local cinema on March 22nd and March 30th.

https://odeon.emsecure.net/optiext/optiextension.dll?ID=QtSxxpf1Z0DwPJC0KyHvgzXUFupsEtf8aQGokh_F27ojEq5F2nEEuUdr5SSDkyKaTl4oyixdvhSqQO&_m_utk=45fad461fce1a52a1e92d579d2a4056f&utm_campaign=bondbringbacks_vote_20200303&utm_medium=email&utm_source=movio

Have gone for OHMSS and CR.
    Mallory wrote: »

Nice; I would have picked the exact same two!
  • edited March 2020 Posts: 12,256
    https://regalcdn.azureedge.net/NoTimetoDieMarathon/HO00010568/TV_SmallPosterImage/20200302-091650667.jpg

Just posting this ad for the Regal marathon showing that I'll be attending. The running time is listed at 705 minutes, which is just all the films' times combined, so I'm unsure if there will be intermissions at this one. It's apparently the only theater in my state doing the marathon promotion.
    Travelling from Crete to see the film at the Odeon Leicester Square, 4/4, 20:15. So far I 've painfully managed to avoid all footage after the Super Bowl ad.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Mallory wrote: »

Went for OHMSS and TLD.
    nikos78 wrote: »
    Travelling from Crete to see the film at the Odeon Leicester Square, 4/4, 20:15. So far I 've painfully managed to avoid all footage after the Super Bowl ad.

Good luck avoiding it all now until November. I feel for the fans that stayed off of socials the most!

I had myself and 5 others booked into the Royal Box at Leicester Sq, 1:30, on the 2nd after Odeon BFI dropped the ball on their projector upgrade, and 70mm sources were unknown.

Absolutely crushed!

The twists and turns of this film is unreal. Oh well!
    Not sure what difference this will make unless there is a vaccine. Certainly millions were set to be lost at the box office.

I assume the film was in the can but if not, Mr Zimmer just got a huge extension and if there's any hokey VFX which there invariably is then perhaps they can take a 2nd stab at them.
  • augie7107augie7107 Boston
    Thirteen of us were going April 9 to the Providence Place IMAX, just bought the tickets yesterday. Disappointed but not surprised by the delay.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    augie7107 wrote: »
    Thirteen of us were going April 9 to the Providence Place IMAX, just bought the tickets yesterday. Disappointed but not surprised by the delay.

Exact same boat for me. Refund was very easy to get, I hope your situation is similar.
  • I'm seeing the film in a contamination chamber!
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    I'm seeing the film in a contamination chamber!

Hopefully, in a DEcontamination chamber...
  • JamesBondKenyaJamesBondKenya Danny Boyle laughs to himself
    they literally removed my record of tickets without refunding me on fandango

Hope you kept a receipt
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator

I can still view my tickets. I've been wondering if I should straight up cancel them or just wait for a refund or what. I refuse to take credits, I want my money back. Spent roughly $80 on four tickets across two showtimes in a span of a week.
  • I emailed Cineplex directly and got my refund, paid through PayPal. I didn't want to wait.
    I emailed Cineplex directly and got my refund, paid through PayPal. I didn't want to wait.

Same here but through my CC.
  • I emailed Cineplex directly and got my refund, paid through PayPal. I didn't want to wait.

Same here but through my CC.

Man, it's gonna be a long wait for us. Nov 25 for Canadian's/ U.S. Practically Christmas! 8-}
  • ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
    Vue say they'll be refunding all those that bough tickets within the next 14 days.
    Shardlake wrote: »
    Vue say they'll be refunding all those that bough tickets within the next 14 days.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm guessing all services will be doing the same in a matter of weeks.
    I probably have to contact my theater to take care of the refund. What a drag. Being a Bond fan has been so hard the last several years.
  • ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
    Creasy47 wrote: »

Thanks for the heads up. I'm guessing all services will be doing the same in a matter of weeks.

It says they will be automatic refunds as well, this is in the UK and one cinema chain, can't speak for the rest but I'm sure they'll follow a similar strategy.

I'll definitely being going for the Thursday this time though, I'd booked mine for the Friday in April but I'll be catching the open day, will be booking the day off as soon as I can.

It says they will be automatic refunds as well, this is in the UK and one cinema chain, can't speak for the rest but I'm sure they'll follow a similar strategy.

I'll definitely being going for the Thursday this time though, I'd booked mine for the Friday in April but I'll be catching the open day, will be booking the day off as soon as I can.

Thanks for that. Fandango is the site I ordered both sets of tickets from, I'm sure they'll do something similar. I'll just wait it out, I'm sure they're getting lots of inquiries from others with the same issue.
  • j_w_pepper wrote: »
    I'm seeing the film in a contamination chamber!

Hopefully, in a DEcontamination chamber...

Yes. Good call!
  • edited September 2020 Posts: 3,164
    just a quick bump - a mate on Twitter with some connections mentioned that the ticket on sale date for the major European chains is currently set to be on James Bond Day on Oct 5.

(unless the film is delayed/release plans changed by that point given UK lockdown etc)
  • JamesBondKenyaJamesBondKenya Danny Boyle laughs to himself
    I feel strange. I don't know when to buy tickets this time around because I would feel dumb buying them early if cinemas end up closing in my city due to covid or if the films release gets delayed. Like I would have bought them first day they went on sale in a normal year, but now I'm not sure how long I should wait.
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    edited September 2020 Posts: 3,157
    I don't want to buy them too early either because I'm afraid I wouldn't get refunded (in case of a delay) and instead I'd be forced to go and see another movie within a certain date.
    The refund last time was quick and fairly simple so I'll aim to get tickets as soon as they're available here in the U.S.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    The refund last time was quick and fairly simple so I'll aim to get tickets as soon as they're available here in the U.S.
    Same here.