The Where Are You Seeing NO TIME TO DIE Thread - Tickets On Sale September 13

Comments

• goldenswissroyalegoldenswissroyale Switzerland
    The sale for an exclusive Premiere started today and I could already buy my ticket: our Bond Club managed to organize a screening on Wednesday, 29th, 8pm. My tuxedo is ready. Only 19 days away. :D
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    I can't remember from last time but do we reckon tickets will go on sale at midnight for UK?
    DCisared wrote: »
    I can't remember from last time but do we reckon tickets will go on sale at midnight for UK?

Edit- seems I've an email from just after midnight from last time. Annoying as I'll be in work, hopefully can get on my phone!
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    I'm planning to go to the Everyman up the road from me. They're really plush cinemas and they should be running a special event with cocktails and evening dress:
    https://www.everymancinema.com/film-info/no-time-to-die
    Further confirmation of midnight screenings in the UK
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    Cinepolis in Jupiter, Florida. My father in law gave us a gift card the Christmas right before the pandemic hit and haven't used it. The card should cover the tickets, some meals and possibly a few vodka martinis.
    edited September 2021 Posts: 1,329
    antovolk wrote: »
    Further confirmation of midnight screenings in the UK
    *Sings*
    " Midnight shows, midnight shows, we all love the midnight shows" :!! :-bd

I'm half expecting Odeon to use the film to reopen their Galleries as they're only being used for the extra seating at the mo.
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    I cant do a midnight screening... even at the grand old age of 30. Id fall asleep, no matter how excited I would be 😂😂
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    The US tickets for NTTD are available starting on the 17th, is that correct? Does that mean they come on sale in all of North America on that date as well?
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    edited September 2021 Posts: 2,629
    Some of the showtimes are up for NTTD at Regal Cinemas in the U.S.

Looks like there'll be some 3D showings here.

am3QzYD.png
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Also in the US, Regal showtimes start Thursday 7 October, from afternoon and evening.

There is a page still displaying the Regal Bond marathon of all Craig film, it appears to have an automated update to the 8 October official release date. But an image says 8 April, and the page hasn't been updated since Feb 2020 so I'm thinking it's a non-starter.

If anyone hears about the Craig film marathon in the States at all, I'd greatly appreciate a mention.
  • edited September 2021 Posts: 3,164
    jake24 wrote: »
    The US tickets for NTTD are available starting on the 17th, is that correct? Does that mean they come on sale in all of North America on that date as well?

Yup, 9am ET. Canada is under Universal so could be Monday alongside the other markets...

Also oh wow, that's a shocker re: the 3D version potentially being available in the US
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator

Yup, 9am ET. Canada is under Universal so could be Monday alongside the other markets...

Also oh wow, that's a shocker re: the 3D version potentially being available in the US
    As in this monday 13th?

As in this monday 13th?

Yup, that's when most of the international markets which are under Universal (UK, Europe, Asia) are going on sale.

As in this monday 13th?

Yup, that's when most of the international markets which are under Universal (UK, Europe, Asia) are going on sale.
    Okay, thanks for the info.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited September 2021 Posts: 12,459
    I'm in JAPAN - and the person at the box office told me that I can buy tickets only 2 days before the first showing, which is Oct. 1st. So I have 29th off work. Their website, though, still shows tickets for sale starting on the 30th. So I don't know how messed up this will be for me. I am going in person at 8:00 in the morning on 29th and hopefully get my ticket; theatre ticket office open at 9:00 a.m.
    Didn't they like release a special ticket ore sale package in August already? With mini posters and a Globe Trotter replica case?
  • I've found one UK charity screening which is taking place before the general release (although it is just a little pricey)

https://sarcoma.org.uk/james-bond-25
    A bit of a note for London folks aside from all the IMAX stuff which I've explained before - we need to be thankful for midnight screenings because it's extremely likely Thursday evening opening night shows at the 3 flagship London venues - Odeon Leicester Square, Cineworld Leicester Square and the BFI IMAX, are almost definitely going to be booked out for corporate private hires...

An interesting venue to look into for wanting a premium format on that Thursday night, or you're really turned off by the Odeon Leicester Square's prices but still want Dolby Cinema - the Odeon West End has reopened this weekend, tickets are £19 for an evening show.
    And here we go, tickets now live at Odeon: https://www.odeon.co.uk/films/no-time-to-die-/HO00000986/
  • ImpertinentGoonImpertinentGoon Everybody needs a hobby.
    edited September 2021 Posts: 1,351
    Ok, this was pretty anxiety inducing. I wanted to go to my regular independent cinema in the city I live in, which is actually pretty big (1.250 seats). Booking system was totally overwhelmed and by 0:10 am it said the entire first weekend - 3 showings per day on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and another 2 on Sunday was booked.
    I panic switched to a multiplex in the city my office is in and they have like 10 showings a day and I managed to snag tickets for the IMAX showing at 7 pm on the Thursday.. So everything worked out. Now I have to figure out how to swing that with work, but it'll be fine...

Edit: And it seems like a great sign for the film here in Germany! Even the multiplex had serious amounts of seats already booked by the time I had gotten through their stupid system at like 0:25 am...
  • edited September 2021 Posts: 3,164
    Cineworld also live -
    https://www.cineworld.co.uk/films/no-time-to-die/ho00006936#/buy-tickets-by-film?in-cinema=london&at=2021-09-30&for-movie=ho00006936&filtered=imax&view-mode=list

Fantastic sign that the usual suspects (OLS, BFI, Cineworld LS) have Thursday night actually available and not booked out by corporates!

Waiting on Vue now...
  • Ok, this was pretty anxiety inducing. I wanted to go to my regular independent cinema in the city I live in, which is actually pretty big (1.250 seats). Booking system was totally overwhelmed and by 0:10 am it said the entire first weekend - 3 showings per day on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and another 2 on Sunday was booked.
    I panic switched to a multiplex in the city my office is in and they have like 10 showings a day and I managed to snag tickets for the IMAX showing at 7 pm on the Thursday.. So everything worked out. Now I have to figure out how to swing that with work, but it'll be fine...

Edit: And it seems like a great sign for the film here in Germany! Even the multiplex had serious amounts of seats already booked by the time I had gotten through their stupid system at like 0:25 am...

I think NTTD is going to do just fine box office-wise. Bond is a huge property. Combine that with this being Craig's final film after a 15-year run and the fact people are ready to get out and start—safely—living their lives again, and I suspect ticket sales are going to boom.
  • Junglist_1985Junglist_1985 Los Angeles
    Just need strong word of mouth, which will require critical praise. Fingers are crossed!
    This film is going to set the pandemic record.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Speaking of word of mouth, when is it again that we should start to expect the first reviews?
  • 00Heaven00Heaven Home
    edited September 2021 Posts: 573
    I do not see any option to book on Odeon :/.

EDIT: On inspection it appears only for certain cinemas... so my two local cinemas show nothing but if you go to certain ones there does appear to be options.
    Sat 2/10 20:30 Odeon Leicester Square locked and loaded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Just bought my tickets for the BFI IMAX :D