The Where Are You Seeing NO TIME TO DIE Thread - Tickets On Sale September 13

Comments

• I take it there won't be any UK regional charity screenings this time? Sometimes there are events the evening before the film goes on general release in the UK, as there were for CR...

https://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/articles/bond_21_charity_premieres_announced.php3
    I saw a Twitter post about one on opening day, the 30th. Not before. But tbh they do really need to do something in the UK on the 28th or 29th as in Paris, Zurich and a number of German cities there will be public advance screenings / or public access to the respective premiere events.

As for midnight screenings in the UK, Universal is putting on a promotional one they gave away tickets to as part of the Skyfall Trafalgar Square thing over the bank holiday weekend... elsewhere in Europe 0:07am screenings are def happening like they were due to last April
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Going to see the film at least twice, hopefully three times. I have three venues in mind:

Greater Union in the shopping centre. Maybe snag a giant standee if I can.
    Prefer to see it at Reading Cinemas as they have leather chairs and plenty of leg room.
    Palace Nova in the city. A smaller cinema, but you can drink booze in there.

Bring on November...
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    edited September 2021 Posts: 4,343
    I’m planning to watch it the 30th and October 1st in the theater closest to my place. Then October 2nd in IMAX.
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    I emailed the Science Museum to see if they will be screening the movie there.

Alas, they will not. Which seems like a real missed opportunity on their part. But hey ho.
  • edited September 2021 Posts: 3,164
    Mallory wrote: »
    I emailed the Science Museum to see if they will be screening the movie there.

Alas, they will not. Which seems like a real missed opportunity on their part. But hey ho.

Was gonna call them later, god damn it....really appreciate you asking them though!

Well I guess Manchester it is.

Edit: spoke with someone on the phone who'll check with the cinema management team about all this, they were surprisingly knowledgeable about the big deal with the laser projection and everything...but at least up to this this point they had scrapped plans to show feature films films due to COVID.

EDIT 2: definite no go for NTTD at least.
    The BFI in London isn’t a full IMAX theater?
  • edited September 2021 Posts: 3,164
    matt_u wrote: »
    The BFI in London isn’t a full IMAX theater?

It is but it doesn't have laser projection for digital showings (they have Xenon 2K). And unless something radically changes in the next week, there are no 70mm prints of NTTD available. The BFI will screen it in 1.9:1.

btw re: Science Museum a lot of it has to do apparently with private hires outside of museum hours at that time...
    Thanks for clarifying it.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    One week to go. Going to have to keep my eyes peeled come the 13th, hopefully my local cinema gets some tickets available ASAP. Don't think I'm going out of my way to see it at the Alamo Drafthouse this time around, had a lukewarm experience last time and would rather save some time and money. Going to see it at least once, twice or more if I enjoy it.
    Fyi the BFI IMAX have confirmed on Facebook it won't be showing 70mm
    Good news for UK, there will be actual midnight screenings!
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    antovolk wrote: »
    Good news for UK, there will be actual midnight screenings!

Yes!
  • MakeshiftPythonMakeshiftPython “Baja?!”
    I actually bought tickets way back in March of 2020, so it was sad when it was announced that it was pushed back. I'm pretty anxious to buy the tickets for good this time.
    I actually bought tickets way back in March of 2020, so it was sad when it was announced that it was pushed back. I'm pretty anxious to buy the tickets for good this time.

It'll be refreshing, no doubt. I had two separate tickets purchased at the time last year and they were both canceled barely 48 hours later. Heartbreaking stuff.
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    Creasy47 wrote: »

It'll be refreshing, no doubt. I had two separate tickets purchased at the time last year and they were both canceled barely 48 hours later. Heartbreaking stuff.

Yea same. I can't bring myself to delete them from my apple wallet lol.

Which Mods are going to the premiere then?
  • https://www.royalalberthall.com/tickets/events/2021/no-time-to-die-world-premiere/

A limited number of tickets for the world premiere at the RAH will go on sale at 9am tomorrow.
    well I am shocked its actually happening so I will be definitely going I don't even know what theaters are open around me
  • Film is out this month in the UK! Finally!Covid will never beat Bond! Tom Cruise movies and other franchises can be scared off but we can always depend on one man.
  • echoecho 007 in New York
    And that man is...

Barbara Broccoli.
    Film is out this month in the UK! Finally!Covid will never beat Bond! Tom Cruise movies and other franchises can be scared off but we can always depend on one man.

To be fair, the film was delayed for a solid year and a half due to COVID.
  • Creasy47 wrote: »
    Film is out this month in the UK! Finally!Covid will never beat Bond! Tom Cruise movies and other franchises can be scared off but we can always depend on one man.

No one will ever defeat Bond for more than a year and a half!
    Creasy47 wrote: »

No one will ever defeat Bond for more than a year and a half!

Huzzah!!
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    In the US, tickets for NTTD will go on sale next Friday.
    “No Time to Die” is a done deal. United Artists has informed domestic exhibitors when tickets can go on sale (Friday, September 17 at 9 a.m. ET), when shows can start (Thursday, October 7 at 4 p.m.), and the film’s final running time (163 minutes).
    https://www.indiewire.com/2021/09/no-time-to-die-runtime-venom-1234663377/
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    Ok so in a spur of the moment situation, I nabbed a World Premiere ticket as soon as they were released - stupidly only purchased one so will feel a bit of a numpty on the day! Would be great to know if anyone on the forum will be visiting also
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    Ok so in a spur of the moment situation, I nabbed a World Premiere ticket as soon as they were released - stupidly only purchased one so will feel a bit of a numpty on the day! Would be great to know if anyone on the forum will be visiting also

Just out of curiosity, how much were they?

I believe I purchased the very cheapest, which was £250, very reasonable!
  • Mallory wrote: »

Hello, hope you don't mind my question, did you get these this morning from the Royal Albert Hall website? I had a ticket in the "basket" but it was asking for a promo code....which i didn't know.......gutted ((

if it wasn't the RAH, where do people go to buy such a ticket.....!?!!
    darrenr wrote: »

Hello, hope you don't mind my question, did you get these this morning from the Royal Albert Hall website? I had a ticket in the "basket" but it was asking for a promo code....which i didn't know.......gutted ((

if it wasn't the RAH, where do people go to buy such a ticket.....!?!!

Yes, on the official RAH site - sorry to hear you missed out, that must have been a glitch or IT error!
    They did go exceptionally quick, I only discovered they were going on sale at 9AM 15mins beforehand!
  • tell me about it.....i was clicking from 8.58 and got straight in, was number 160 in the queue already :-O it did say limited amount so, yes probably just too late. Well done you though, enjoy!