The Where Are You Seeing NO TIME TO DIE Thread - Tickets On Sale September 13

Comments

Has there been any word on when tickets should go on sale for the RAH premiere?
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Anyone else gonna go to the BFI IMAX on the 2nd?
  • Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    Got laser IMAX tickets for both Thursday and Friday night. I was planning on driving out to Hollywood to see it in 70mm but doesn't look like its being offered in that format.
    Downgraded from wanting to go for BFI Imax to settling for Showcase Peterborough.

It's the same film.
    My AMC theater still doesn’t have any listings -_-
  • RC7RC7
    Denbigh wrote: »
    Anyone else gonna go to the BFI IMAX on the 2nd?

Indeed.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    FoxRox wrote: »

Keep refreshing, they should show eventually. I've had new showtimes pop up just in the midst of purchasing tickets.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada

You're the man! Got six tickets, 7PM IMAX April 8th!
    Creasy47 wrote: »

Keep refreshing, they should show eventually. I've had new showtimes pop up just in the midst of purchasing tickets.

Thanks - I’ll check back when I get the chances throughout the day. I’m trying to get the marathon tickets; I hope those are going up today in addition to the standard NTTD ones too.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    edited March 2020 Posts: 2,630

Thanks - I’ll check back when I get the chances throughout the day. I’m trying to get the marathon tickets; I hope those are going up today in addition to the standard NTTD ones too.

Can confirm they're already up.

This link should help: https://www.amctheatres.com/movies/no-time-to-die-marathon-64147/showtimes/

Cool. Now just waiting on my specific theater to get them on!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator

Cool. Now just waiting on my specific theater to get them on!

Good luck! Feels great reserving my seats for both showtimes and getting it out of the way. Now all that's left to do is wait.
  • edited March 2020 Posts: 3,164
    If anyone else will be at Manchester Printworks at 11:45pm Thursday, or the big 7:30pm Odeon Leicester Square one Friday, come say hi...
  • DwayneDwayne New York City
    The Alamo Drafthouse here in NYC (Brooklyn) has – finally! – listed NTTD screenings starting on Thursday, April 9th at 7:00PM. I’ll probably see it there vs. AMC, since Alamo tends to replace the movie trailers with interesting little featurettes. And as of this writing, the first two screening may sellout – which is a good omen for NTTD’s box office.

BTW: Here in New York, attendance at the two museum and lecture “events” that I’ve gone to in the past few days didn’t appear to have been impacted by any public safety concerns. Fingers crossed.
    Under AMC’s newly-released section of “Participating Theaters” under the Bond marathon page, I don’t see any near me unfortunately. Don’t know if it will be updated later to include more.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Under AMC’s newly-released section of “Participating Theaters” under the Bond marathon page, I don’t see any near me unfortunately. Don’t know if it will be updated later to include more.

Regal's doing the promotion as well if there's a theater near you.

Regal's doing the promotion as well if there's a theater near you.

Thanks. I checked it out and there is 1 theater in my state doing it, but it is a long drive. I’ll probably wait it out just a little longer before I make up my mind.
  • Junglist_1985Junglist_1985 Los Angeles
    IMAX Century City Los Angeles. Fri April 10.
    Got tickets at my local cinema in Hertfordshire (an independent art-deco theatre that I'v seen all the Bond films at). I have to wait till 19:30pm on Thursday though!

What are people's contingency plans on avoiding spoilers?
    Got tickets at my local cinema in Hertfordshire (an independent art-deco theatre that I'v seen all the Bond films at). I have to wait till 19:30pm on Thursday though!

What are people's contingency plans on avoiding spoilers?

Mute everything on April 2...or honestly, try and get into an earlier screening. Means my first watch might not be the ideal full IMAX but not particularly a problem
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    I've booked the Dolby screen at Odeon Leicester square. Unfortunately, as @antovolk mentioned, no evening shows there on the 2nd. But I want my first viewing to be the best possible experience, so I had to go for the 3rd.

Never been to the OLS Dolby screen. Hopefully it's worth its money!
    gt007 wrote: »
    I've booked the Dolby screen at Odeon Leicester square. Unfortunately, as @antovolk mentioned, no evening shows there on the 2nd. But I want my first viewing to be the best possible experience, so I had to go for the 3rd.

It really is amazing - see you there on the 3rd!
  • If MI6 get their way we won't be seeing the film at all until summer.
    I bit the bullet and bought tickets (taking my brother) to the theater far away for the marathon. They seem to be selling sort of quick so I didn’t want to take a chance and miss the opportunity.
    I bit the bullet and bought tickets (taking my brother) to the theater far away for the marathon. They seem to be selling sort of quick so I didn’t want to take a chance and miss the opportunity.

I'm quite frankly kinda miffed they aren't doing this in the UK! For us the closest thing is Cineworld at the O2 in London doing all 24 films, one a day, from next week.
    antovolk wrote: »

I'm quite frankly kinda miffed they aren't doing this in the UK! For us the closest thing is Cineworld at the O2 in London doing all 24 films, one a day, from next week.

Oh wow; that’s still pretty impressive, but really too much of a commitment money and time-wise. Seems strange why they wouldn’t offer a Craig marathon over there. It’ll be a long drive for me (never been to the actual theater before) but the chance to see CR in the theater (never got to) plus QOS and SF again (two of my favorites) and of course NTTD makes it all worth it.
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    If MI6 get their way we won't be seeing the film at all until summer.

They don’t half put out some weird, sanctimonious drivel sometimes.

Local Cineworld (superscreen) for me at midday on the 2nd and booked for the printworks the following Monday, to see Dan and Lea necking in glorious imax.
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    gt007 wrote: »

It really is amazing - see you there on the 3rd!

Awesome. You going at 19:30?
  • edited March 2020 Posts: 3,164

Oh wow; that’s still pretty impressive, but really too much of a commitment money and time-wise. Seems strange why they wouldn’t offer a Craig marathon over there. It’ll be a long drive for me (never been to the actual theater before) but the chance to see CR in the theater (never got to) plus QOS and SF again (two of my favorites) and of course NTTD makes it all worth it.

It really - and same goes for midnight screenings (that means Europe gets a 6+ hour head start on first screenings) - comes down to much of the Bond audience here, as much as it is an institution, being far older and less fanboy driven (I figure same applies everywhere else too but idk, maybe the event factor is more a thing for US audiences in general). Not enough would turn out to make it work, apparently.

@gt007 yup! As the first proper evening show, hopefully it sells out and will be an event...
    I don’t know if I’m even going to be getting intermissions at my showing, because CR doesn’t even start until 10:45. May just have to use credits as bathroom / concession breaks! Normally I have a rule that I don’t buy theater concessions due to the outrageous prices, but I imagine I’ll be getting hungry a time or two.