No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    Yeah, okay, fair enough.
    It just sounds to me like we're going to be making some psychiatrists very rich soon, judging by some people's impatience. ;-)

@DarthDimi yeah its a booming time for Psychiatry.
    Yeah, okay, fair enough.
    It just sounds to me like we're going to be making some psychiatrists very rich soon, judging by some people's impatience. ;-)
    My psychiatrist's fortunes have at least doubled since the great Danny Boyle got fired.
    Yeah, okay, fair enough.
    My psychiatrist's fortunes have at least doubled since the great Danny Boyle got fired.

I believe it.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    matt_u wrote: »
    I think Nomi will drive it and it will be used to contrast the new younger 007 against the older 007 in the V8. Smart idea.

My same thoughts. Sounds quite foreseeable, but still cool. The old ways v the brave - high tech and green friendly - new world.

Yep
    I don't even think about the title or trailer anymore, I just think about how time is left until filming wraps in September/October. It's really helped me!!! 8-} :)) =)) ;) :-bd
  • TuxedoTuxedo Europe
    Yeah, okay, fair enough.

...but he made you PP 2.0!
  • peterpeter Toronto
    edited July 2019 Posts: 8,484
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    peter wrote: »

I hope this works

It's not, what was it @peter?
  • peterpeter Toronto
    A pic of Daniel Craig in Scotland. He was caught by a bride to be and the bride and her wedding party got a beautiful snap
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Denbigh wrote: »

I hope this works

It's not, what was it @peter?

A folded disappointed paperbag head.
  • DeerAtTheGatesDeerAtTheGates Belgium
    edited July 2019 Posts: 524
    Is this the one, @peter?

Edit: that was hard to embed...
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland

A hen party to remember. Hope it's just a coincidence and Dan isn't moonlighting as a stripper ;)
  • peterpeter Toronto
    That’s the one.

With all those ladies around him it IS time to remake OHMSS.

I can hear Barry’s music now...
    Uh...I dared to poke around that Instagram acct. Ewwwwwww.
    What if the Bad MI6 agent uses q's gadgets against Bond and Bond has to go old school now that would be cool.
  • edited July 2019 Posts: 1,215
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    What if the Bad MI6 agent uses q's gadgets against Bond and Bond has to go old school now that would be cool.

A little too reminiscent of Skyfall, don't you think?
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    we need a trailer and title.

Why do you need a trailer and a title, @007Blofeld? Which world-threatening crisis will be called upon us if you have to wait another month?

Yeah I'm kind of enjoying it right now, with the hope that it'll have the best, most Fleming-y title of the lot. Because as soon as we find it out, only disappointment awaits! :)
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Univex wrote: »
    JamesCraig wrote: »
    I have this strange feeling that Malek's character will drive the Valhalla.

…and possibly be the owner the big yacht? It would be cool with another crazy, multimillionaire villain. The Valhalla certainly looks like the kind a car a character like that would drive.

But MI6 love Aston Martin! The villains prefer Jaguars.

Villains can love Aston Martin too…

Plus, wasn't that a Jag f-pace, or e-pace behind it? I mean, behind the filming truck? Malek and his entourage, perhaps?

We know there's an iPace in it from Fukunaga's Insta.
    FWIW: A black woman has been associated with the name "Bond" before. When Rosie Carver appears in LALD, Bond asks if she is "Mrs. Bond" and then proceeds to call her so. Food for thought.
    edited July 2019 Posts: 3,126

not really nobody has ever used q's gadgets at Bond. literately its putting Bond against all odds and forces him to use his wits.
    That’s the one.

@peter cue that classic bond girl saxophone lol
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    edited July 2019 Posts: 14,934

not really nobody has ever used q's gadgets at Bond. literately its putting Bond against all odds and forces him to use his wits.

Well, Trevelyan knew how to turn them off using a Q gadget.

I wonder if Bond fans in 1994 were saying 'you can't have a Double-O as the villain! That's ruining everything!!!'...?
  • peterpeter Toronto
    That’s the one.

@peter cue that classic bond girl saxophone lol

Yes, yes, and yes! @007Blofeld
  • DeerAtTheGatesDeerAtTheGates Belgium
    Some interesting tidbits from the crew list on IMDB (if, like me, you think some of these additions are in fact worth something)
    • Xavier Lake is credited as a stunt double for Jeffrey Wright. Does that mean Felix will see some heavy action? Can't wait!
    • Lee Kenny is credited as a costumer: Military. He was a costume assistant on Spectre. So I suppose we'll see some military uniforms in the film.
    Some interesting tidbits from the crew list on IMDB (if, like me, you think some of these additions are in fact worth something)
    • Xavier Lake is credited as a stunt double for Jeffrey Wright. Does that mean Felix will see some heavy action? Can't wait!
    • Lee Kenny is credited as a costumer: Military. He was a costume assistant on Spectre. So I suppose we'll see some military uniforms in the film.
    Perhaps for Cuban army?
  • imranbecksimranbecks Singapore
    So cool seeing the Valhalla getting chased by a helicopter! Reminds me of TSWLM!!!!!!

I was initially rather surprised by the Valhalla's inclusion. It seemed 'too sporty' for a Bond film.

Bond often drives more elegant vehicles - arguably, they are a little on the dainty and precious side.

However, the Valhalla has really won me over. It has a really cool, dangerous look. Plus, I think Nomi will drive it and it will be used to contrast the new younger 007 against the older 007 in the V8. Smart idea.

aston-martin-003-geneva-2019-12.jpg

aston-martin-003-geneva-2019-33.jpg

It says 003 at the back. Interesting..... The plot thickens.
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden

Pretty sure Craig is staying at that place while filming. Look at the map:

https://goo.gl/maps/n2E5spNr3pwcKxh98

29.9 miles or 43 min car ride from the location Ardverikie Estate, Kinloch Laggan, Newtonmore to Macdonald Aviemore Resort Highland Hotel & Spa.
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    It’s nothing but a random thought just occurred to me. Filming in Maratea will mark the closest filming location ever for a Bond film from Cubby Broccoli’s parents birthplace. Maratea is just a few hours by car from Calabria, where Cubby’s parents were born and raised. :)
    mtm wrote: »

Well, Trevelyan knew how to turn them off using a Q gadget.

I wonder if Bond fans in 1994 were saying 'you can't have a Double-O as the villain! That's ruining everything!!!'...?

Not that I know, but that was before the Internet.

But I'd rather have the villain own his own gadgetry, like in FRWL. Noticed how even their gadgets in that movie were more "evil"? Oh and a Q equivalent in the Spectre organisation would be cool too.