My reaction to it was this:

:))
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    edited May 2014 Posts: 5,080
    My reaction to it was this:

And my reaction was-

Coming soon...

RogueAgent wrote:
    Looks pretty good although alot of CGI by the looks of it?
    Yeah well it´s about monkeys becoming more and more man-like. I´d expect some CGI here and there ;-).

Coming soon...

I would've said Bush Wankers myself but good teaser. Can't wait for this. They're really milking it at this point but it should be fun.
    Coming soon...

I would've said Bush Wankers myself but good teaser. Can't wait for this. They're really milking it at this point but it should be fun.

Yes, someone on Empire's FB page suggested Bush Wankers also. Would have been better.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Zac Efron might be up for an unspecified Marvel role:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/notyetamovie/news/?a=100067
    Is the long await sequel to Blade Runner finally on the go?

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=41045

Both Ridley Scott and Harrison Ford have repeatedly provided grist for the rumour mills in recent years by discussing the slowly developing Blade Runner sequel. While there's been much speculation, however, there have been few reports from the actual studio development side; it's seemed like an idea just out there in the ether rather than an actual, solid, future film.

That's just changed, with the news that the Warners Bros.-based Alcon Entertainment have now officially made an offer to Ford to appear in the belated follow-up. "We would be honored, and we are hopeful, that Harrison will be part of our project," said Alcon's co-CEOs Andrew Kosove and Broderick Johnson in a joint statement.

Interestingly, back when the project was first announced in August 2011, Kosove was initially quoted as saying there was practically no chance of Ford showing up ("I think it is quite unlikely"). A few months later, however, a mischievous Scott suggested that, while Deckard isn't intended as the centre of the film (it sounds more like a Prometheus-ish expansion of the mythology), "It would be amusing to have him it somewhere".

A few months after that, Scott was musing about how Deckard's having aged might be explained away in the film. "He was a Nexus 6, so we don't know how long he can live," he chuckled. Since Ford was never an adherent of the Deckard's-a-replicant school of thought, you might think that would be a sticking point.

But Ford has surprised many by his openness to revisiting Blade Runner. In a Reddit interview last month, for example, he said, "I’m quite curious and excited about seeing a new script for Blade Runner. if it’s a good script I would be very anxious to work with Ridley Scott again. He’s a very talented and passionate filmmaker. I would be very happy to engage with him again in the further telling of this story."

With the news of Alcon's formal approach to Ford, that eventuality now seems much closer. Note, though, the careful wording of the Alcon statement that sees Ford as "part of our project". There is nothing there that suggests he'd be the principal star, or even that he'd definitely be playing Deckard...

Nothing is known about the story yet, other than that it takes place decades after the original Blade Runner. Michael Green and original writer Hampton Fancher (re-christened "Happen Faster" by Scott, back in the day) have written the screenplay. Kosove and Johnson say they've "crafted with Ridley Scott an extraordinary sequel to one of the greatest films of all time".
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    edited May 2014 Posts: 45,489
    Blade Runner 2? All for it, and really curious if they can equal the first one.
    The new trailer for Christopher Nolan's Interstellar is here! My God, I can't wait for this!
    Much like Bond, a new Nolan film is a happening. I will be there.
    Is this Nolan's take on Kubrick's 2001? Looks interesting.
    edited May 2014 Posts: 40,513
    Wow that looks great and mysterious.

I don't know if there's a raw cut of the film yet or not, but someone said they saw said version (could be lying, it's the Internet) and they said it's the most epic film you'll ever seen, with things on screen that cinema has never done before.
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Wow that looks great and mysterious.

I don't know if there's a raw cut of the film yet or not, but someone said they saw said version (could be lying, it's the Internet) and they said it's the most epic film you'll ever seen, with things on screen that cinema has never done before.
    I've read his reaction to the film. Obviously I have my doubts about whether or not he's seen it, but frankly I wouldn't be surprised if that ends up being the case. I don't like to get my hopes up, especially this long before a film comes out, but I can't help but feel that we're in store for something special. That trailer alone is breathtaking and with the amount of talent in the cast and crew, it's going to be difficult for this film to fail.
    @battleshipgreygt, I guess we shall see come the end of the year. I have no idea what to expect really, and the film looks like it truly will be something special, so I think that's the last I'll watch of any footage. I want to go into this film surprised, instead of seeing hundreds more stills, teasers, TV spots, trailers, and clips that give away a good portion of it.

This is one of those occurrences where the final product will be more than worth it if you avoid all of the trailers. Go in with no expectations or ideas on what is about to happen.
    The new trailer for Christopher Nolan's Interstellar is here! My God, I can't wait for this!

Looks pretty good!
    Days of Future Past this Thursday..can't wait ! 8->
    The best news I've heard all day: it appears that Quentin Tarantino's 'The Hateful Eight' is back on track and he has chosen it as his next project, with filming starting in November. He's working on another rewrite now, and he plans on shooting it with the same cast, consisting of Zoe Bell, Bruce Dern, Walton Goggins, Samuel L. Jackson, Michael Madsen, James Remar, Tim Roth, Kurt Russell and Amber Tamblyn. Here's the full article:

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=118782
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Creasy47 wrote:
    The best news I've heard all day: it appears that Quentin Tarantino's 'The Hateful Eight' is back on track and he has chosen it as his next project, with filming starting in November. He's working on another rewrite now, and he plans on shooting it with the same cast, consisting of Zoe Bell, Bruce Dern, Walton Goggins, Samuel L. Jackson, Michael Madsen, James Remar, Tim Roth, Kurt Russell and Amber Tamblyn. Here's the full article:

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=118782

Wow, that casting announcement reads like a best of the best compilation listing all the greatest acting talents from all of Quentin's past movies.
    I will be there!
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, indeed, each and every one of them has been in a Quentin Tarantino film in the past, and with that cast combined and how the script looks, this is shaping up to be one hell of a film.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Creasy47 wrote:
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, indeed, each and every one of them has been in a Quentin Tarantino film in the past, and with that cast combined and how the script looks, this is shaping up to be one hell of a film.
    I'm just excited to see another Tarantino western. I'm glad he made the choice to come back to this project.

I love how cool he acted with 'Django Unchained,' saying that that was him learning how to do a western. Well if that was you in the rookie stage, I can't wait to see how you handle it as a professional now!

EDIT: Will Yun Lee has joined 'San Andreas.' Nice to see Moon getting some more work.

http://www.deadline.com/2014/05/san-andreas-will-yun-lee-lee-tergesen-tooken-the-duff/
    An observation about the upcoming western parody, "Ways to die in the West" (or some nonsensical title). From the kings of gross out humor, the assholes who brought us that surprise hit "Ted".
    Judging from the previews the film must be aiming to be like 1980's" Airplane!" But I see one big difference. Airplane! was a parody of the disaster films that had dominated theaters in the 1970's. So by 1980, this genre was fresh in our minds. Not so with Westerns.

Westerns have been around as long as movies and throughout the decades the genre was very popular. However after 1970, America seems to have fallen out of love with the Western. There were a few hits here and there, Silverado, Open Range, Unforgiven but these films were few and far between. Westerns just don't seem to do very well these days.

Add the bad timing with some sick gross out sex oriented fukked up jokes and dark humor and we have a movie that I would not pay fifty cents to see.
    @OHMSS69, are you talking about 'A Million Ways To Die In The West'? Yeah, it looks like trash. Seems to be full of some random sex puns and a lot of dull comedy.
    I never understood what was supposed to be funny about Seth McFarlane.
    boldfinger wrote:
    I never understood what was supposed to be funny about Seth McFarlane.

He used to be funny when I was younger, but I don't watch 'Family Guy' anymore, 'Ted' is overrated, and this looks like trash. I just think he's a very lazy, overrated person now.
    The reviews have so far been less than kind.
    It has a 37% on RT. That's real bad. Not surprising, though, with how awful it looks.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited May 2014 Posts: 13,894
    I want to see A Million Ways To Die In The West, but only for Amanda Seyfried. Going by the trailers, I would have to agree with the post by @Creasy47 above this, it does look dire not only that, but it looks like the kind of film that is littered with knob jokes.