Bond 25 - Fantasy News Alerts and Rumours

13»

Comments

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    By the way, I will just repeat that for Bond 25.
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    edited April 2017 Posts: 9,020
    By the way, I will just repeat that for Bond 25.

ha ha, I had the exact same thought...
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    David Arnold making music for Another Night Manager sequel.

Because of big succes of the previous two, English composer David Arnold wil also making music for the fifth Night Manager. The BBC is very happy with his results of the two he did before.

The next season in franchise can be expect in 2026, 10 years after the first one in 2016.
    BBC also have something special in mind, it wil be first BBC series who episodes wil been seen on cinemascreen. Every of 8 episodes wil be seen in cinema and then on tv and then finaly it be released Bluyray. Soon people can first two episodes and with two weaks in between people can see next two and 4 weaks later people can watch last 2 episodes.

The BBC takes idea from 20th Century Fox who deside to give people the option to watch every two weaks two episodes of 14th season of X-files on cinemascreen first for only 6 pounds and 1 pound for special subtitel glases. The 4k Bluray was big flop and when we return to standard BD disc, but some people stil whant more. So we created tv cinema. Not much people using subtitel glases yet, but we get a view Dutch visiters who are very happy with there can view movie with there own subtitels.

Source: BBC.co.uk. 25 August 2025.
    My fantasy news items here are the head lines from this summer - my wish release of fall 2018

WB signs multi picture contract with EON productions and MGM. May 2017
    Bond films will start to come out once every other year. May 2017
    Rocksteady and WB games Montreal announces they will take on the James Bond video game license and both studios will work on separate bond games (rocksteady doing original content with Michael Fassbender as 007 and WB Montreal doing the film tie ins) may 2017
    Daniel Craig returns for 2 more films. May 2017
    Bond 25 will be written by Neal Purvis Robert Wade and Jonathan Nolan. May 2017
    Bond 25 will be out November 2018. May 2017
    Bond 25 will be directed by Matthew Vaughn. June 2017
    Bond 25 IS The Hildebrand Rarity

god I wish all this was really happening
    The Bond producers have a massive falling out with Daniel Craig, he's making an ultimatum that Rachel Weisz has to play as Q - May 2017

Daniel Craig found sulking in a Liverpool pub, because the Bond producers are looking for other Bond actors. A fight breaks out and it so happens that Tom Hardy is in the same pub and breaks chase as the one who starts it flees the scene. He catches up to him and performs a citizen's arrest. - June 2017

Bond producers offer Hardy the role - July 2017

Hardy refuses. But says he 'has a use for you' to the Bond producers. - August 2017

Bond producers agree to not make another Bond film for another 50 years so that Hardy's name is never mentioned in connection to Bond again. An inducement of some kind was made but never made public. - August 2017
  • All from June 2014:
    Walecs wrote: »
    This means they won't make an OHMSS remake with a rap version of We Have all The Time In the World and Connery as Bond's daddy Blofeld?

Oh @Walecs, why oh why did you have to tempt the Fates, knowing full well their cruelty?
    QBranch wrote: »
    :)) I was rather counting on M coming back as a ghost to haunt Bond...

You too dammit!
    John Logan has said in an interview with Total Film that this time it is personal for Bond, and has hinted at a traitor from within the MI6 being an important part of the plot.

Maybe this thread should just be closed now.
    Truth is always stranger than fiction.
  • edited May 2017 Posts: 4,325
    Kathryn Bigelow is to direct. Or is that Christopher Nolan? Or is it actually Paul McGuigan? Or is Syncopy involved due to a listing on IMDB dating back to rumours of Nolan directing Bond 24? Will it be arthouse?
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    All from June 2014:
    Walecs wrote: »
    This means they won't make an OHMSS remake with a rap version of We Have all The Time In the World and Connery as Bond's daddy Blofeld?

Oh @Walecs, why oh why did you have to tempt the Fates, knowing full well their cruelty?
    QBranch wrote: »
    :)) I was rather counting on M coming back as a ghost to haunt Bond...

You too dammit!
    John Logan has said in an interview with Total Film that this time it is personal for Bond, and has hinted at a traitor from within the MI6 being an important part of the plot.

Maybe this thread should just be closed now.

God, I completely forgot about that post of mine :))
    @stag is to play the new M and orders Bond to exercise his Licence to Kill without restraint.
  • stagstag In the thick of it!
    tanaka123 wrote: »
    @stag is to play the new M and orders Bond to exercise his Licence to Kill without restraint.

Could I have a lend of your Aston Martin then?
    Bond 25 news just in - M drives an Aston Martin DB9 and even dares to borrow Tiger Tanaka's other car - a 2013 Ford Mustang.