Bond 25 - Fantasy News Alerts and Rumours

Comments

• edited July 2014 Posts: 6,396
    However, Dominic Cooper was overcome with illness and so a fitting replacement was soon found:

YogaBlockWood5_Amazon.jpg

(Cooper's life would soon be saved following the quick thinking of a local tree surgeon).
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Update on the Walt Disney purchase of EON:

Daniel Craig will be driving a Volkswagen in Bond 24. And we get to see the backstory of Herbie, how he was invented by Q.
  • edited July 2014 Posts: 414
    Update on the Walt Disney purchase of EON:

Daniel Craig will be driving a Volkswagen in Bond 24. And we get to see the backstory of Herbie, how he was invented by Q.

Darn you, @Thunderfinger! I've been wanting to "alert" everyone on Disney's acquisition of the Bond franchise for days now, and just when I think of actually coming here to do just that, you beat me by an hour!

Oh, well. At least I get to reveal that Disney has already planned one movie each year for the next 50 years, including spin-offs for Pussy Galore, Jinx, Felix Leiter, Moneypenny, M, Q, and SPECTRE's Number 32,

Also, Bond will now appear in both the Marvel and Star Wars universes.

Do you have any inside information?

All I know is that Herbie will be the Bond car/sidekick and the title is COME AND DRIVE.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited July 2014 Posts: 13,944
    From Russia With Love Bug :))
  • edited July 2014 Posts: 11,425
    Latest from Baz Bamigboye: Purvis and Wade have drafted in Paul Haggis to add added 'punch' to their already punchy polish. Haggis is reported to have reintroduced not only his 'Vesper's child' concept from QoS, but thrown in Bond's long-lost twin sister 'Janette', from whom Bond was seperated at birth. The plot follows Bond as he finally comes to terms with his bereavement issues through counselling and herbal remedies. Using flash-backs, sources say the film 'takes us on a journey through the inner workings of Bond's soul'. Haggis is reported to have spent 'a couple of hours' putting the finishing touches to the script, before going on holiday for the next 18 months to somewhere very far away.

Those rumoured to be in the running to play Janette include Michelle Keegan and Mylie Cyrus.

Sam Mendes is apparently nowhere to be found.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    M_Balje wrote:
    Getafix wrote:
    Haggis is reported to have reintroduced not only his 'Vesper's child' concept from QoS, but thrown in Bond's long-lost twin sister 'Janette', from whom Bond was seperated at birth.
    ^:)^ :-bd
    :))
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    However, Dominic Cooper was overcome with illness and so a fitting replacement was soon found:

(Cooper's life would soon be saved following the quick thinking of a local tree surgeon).

I wouldn't call Craig a fitting replacement for Cooper. I don't think there's enough Ronseal for that to happen.

I wouldn't call Craig a fitting replacement for Cooper. I don't think there's enough Ronseal for that to happen.

That's even less funny than your previous post....

Before you deleted it.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited July 2014 Posts: 13,894
    Well, my original post (Craig being wooden on a good day) is my opinion and I wasn't trying to be funny. But this is a fantasy news thread, so me thinking that another actor would be better as Bond isn't a crime. I simply posted my fantasy news, which was in no way intended to be antagonistic, if that's how it came across.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Try not to spread this around because I just got the inside scoop on it, and I don't want it leaked that I have inside sources, but after B25, comedian Eddie Murphy will step into the shoes of James Bond, bringing a 'Norbit' type spin to the series as he plays every character. Watch hilarity ensue as Murphy's Bond flirts with Murphy's Moneypenny, just to get the mission from Murphy's M, finally to head over to engage in a battle of comedic wits with Murphy's Q.
    I heard the same thing. Apparently John Cleese is to return as well, but this time played by Eddie Murphy.

That's even less funny than your previous post....

Before you deleted it.

There's a punchline in there somewhere about 'having wood'.

Or may be not.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Getafix wrote:
    I heard the same thing. Apparently John Cleese is to return as well, but this time played by Eddie Murphy.

Murphy wearing a horribly-crafted Cleese mask, which sits under a horribly-crafted Whishaw mask, which sits under a horribly-crafted Murphy mask. Q-ception.
  • edited July 2014 Posts: 414
    This just in:

Disney has decided they are no longer interested in producing a Bond movie each year. They are now stating they will end the franchise after the next two Bond films.

Daniel Craig and other key cast and crew members are encouraging fans to try to save the franchise by using #TwentySixMoviesAndATVSeason on social media in hopes that Yahoo.com will revive the series.
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    The title for the next James Bond movie is confirmed as to be: Wave-Link

As the script problems has been brewing in the EoN headquarters, Mendes recently confirmed in an interview done by Prince Edward that the title for the upcoming film will be "Wave-Link". Nobody outside the production knows what the title will mean for the story, the only thing we do know is that there is no need to worry because Sam Mendes, he knows.

Source: The Sun
    I heard it was going to be called 'Kite Surf'
    Double post
  • echoecho 007 in New York
    Getafix wrote: »
    Latest from Baz Bamigboye: Purvis and Wade have drafted in Paul Haggis to add added 'punch' to their already punchy polish. Haggis is reported to have reintroduced not only his 'Vesper's child' concept from QoS, but thrown in Bond's long-lost twin sister 'Janette', from whom Bond was seperated at birth. The plot follows Bond as he finally comes to terms with his bereavement issues through counselling and herbal remedies. Using flash-backs, sources say the film 'takes us on a journey through the inner workings of Bond's soul'. Haggis is reported to have spent 'a couple of hours' putting the finishing touches to the script, before going on holiday for the next 18 months to somewhere very far away.

Those rumoured to be in the running to play Janette include Michelle Keegan and Mylie Cyrus.

Sam Mendes is apparently nowhere to be found.

Priceless. Perhaps you can work in Goldfinger's brother (played by Dame Judi Dench) as well as a final twist that "Bond" is in fact just a code name and that the Skyfall graveyard was an elaborate set concocted to distract his many enemies through maudlin sentimentality?
    MoviestarMagazine reveals that the villains of Bond 24 are the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers, and that M is working for them. Queen Elizabeth has accepted a part in the upcoming film, to bring back some of that mother-child dynamic between Craig and Judi Dench.
    Time to start dreaming about B25!
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    Finally BB has come to their senses and has re-cast Timothy Dalton to be Bond again in the next instalment.
    Craig is too old now, BB needs a new toy boy, rumour has it she has the hots for Jamie Bell, but MGW luckily is opposing it quite strongly.

Dalton is known to be a proud Bond actor that always behaved professionally unlike a certain guy who would rather slash his wrists than playing Bond again.

In another plot twist, BB also hired back the same guy that did the CGI surfing sequence in DAD to create a CGI Lois Maxwell Moneypenny.
    The final word of if Desmond will be CGI crated as well or if they will keep Whishaw is not out yet.
    Finally BB has come to their senses and has re-cast Timothy Dalton to be Bond again in the next instalment.
    Craig is too old now, BB needs a new toy boy, rumour has it she has the hots for Jamie Bell, but MGW luckily is opposing it quite strongly.

Dalton is known to be a proud Bond actor that always behaved professionally unlike a certain guy who would rather slash his wrists than playing Bond again.

In another plot twist, BB also hired back the same guy that did the CGI surfing sequence in DAD to create a CGI Lois Maxwell Moneypenny.
    The final word of if Desmond will be CGI crated as well or if they will keep Whishaw is not out yet.

You are writing rubbish. Timothy Dalton is to old to be James Bond again. Daniel Craig is might be close to 50 but he has one last chance to play 007 again.
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    @Agent7F it's supposed to be rubbish, read the thread's title?
  • JamesBondKenyaJamesBondKenya Danny Boyle laughs to himself
    Judi dench comes back and it turns out she didn't die - Alek trevelyen style- and that she is actually the author of all of daniel Craig as James Bond Pain and that she sent blofeld after bond and that's why she had recorded a video about her telling him to find sciarra. It all adds up maybe this is actually true
    B25 to be titled "Brofeld"
    @Agent7F it's supposed to be rubbish, read the thread's title?
    O.k I sorry But I was glad Timothy Dalton got in as James Bond in the first place to replace Roger Moore.
    Getafix wrote: »
    B25 to be titled "Brofeld"

That good title.
  • edited April 2017 Posts: 11,425
    Nigel Farage to take on the role of mystery character from Bond's past - Blofeld and Bonds long lost third brother.
    John Logan has said in an interview with Total Film that this time it is personal for Bond, and has hinted at a traitor from within the MI6 being an important part of the plot.

I posted this in June 2014. Does anyone still doubt my abilities?