BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Only now did it dawn on Sean that he had worn his toupee backwards during the press conference.
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    Ta-taaaaaaa! By the powers INvested in me by this parish, in my infinite wisdom, and being a stable genius, I herewith commandeer this board and all the people within to listen, and declare the following contestant the winner:
    Those moon landings are fake. Trust me, I know.

@Thunderfinger, congratulations up north, and I'm sure you'll find a follow-up in no time.
    j_w_pepper wrote: »
    Ta-taaaaaaa! By the powers INvested in me by this parish, in my infinite wisdom, and being a stable genius, I herewith commandeer this board and all the people within to listen, and declare the following contestant the winner:

@Thunderfinger, congratulations up north, and I'm sure you'll find a follow-up in no time.
    j_w_pepper wrote: »

Thanks! On my way to the cinema, so it will have to wait a while.
    How about this one? Posted by @Torgeirtrap in the "rare photos" thread a little while ago.

45607ce461806b523b089fe0d1228ae4.jpg
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited January 2020 Posts: 17,850

Contract renewals between Sean, Cubby and Harry were always fraught.
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    "Sean Connery's Recommendation:

Make your car look like James Bond's with Cubby's Bullethole Stickers for your windscreen! Buy two sets and we'll pitch in a dummy car telephone to make you appear important while driving. But act now! Operators are standing by."
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    "Hello, ish thish Autoglash Repair?"
  • Max_The_ParrotMax_The_Parrot ATAC to St Cyril’s
    “Q ... those prototype robot pigeon assassins have performed remarkably well in the trials ... although the explosive pigeon droppings have left a terrible mess on the old girl ...’
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Hullo, Avish? It'sh James again...

645a5d1dc33b82370c86877810b3ab9c45895309.png
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    How about this one? Posted by @Torgeirtrap in the "rare photos" thread a little while ago.

Already in thunderball connery was phoning it in.
    Actors establish relationships
    early in their careers that can last a lifetime.

"Hullo, Truh-BECK... YAH MISHED!!!"

I decided to take the old girl for a spin around the council estates of Glasgow ...
    Using Q's time transmogrifyer device, from 1964 OO7 dialed the year 2020--the future!

Bond was happily surprised by the make and model of the automobile in use at MI6.

@CommanderRoss , you win this! Congratulations.
    Congrats!
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Thanks guys!
    Here's the new challenge:
    920x920.jpg
    Go for it!
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    "Hey look everyone, i just found the most attractive Hobo in the world."
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    edited February 2020 Posts: 5,185
    "Ha, yes my good man, what a splendid idea. It would be a Joy for me to take a selfie with you..."

*Grabs the guys bike as soon has he looks at his phone and takes off...*
    Real men don t wear helmets.
    Santa never expects to be recognized in the off-season.
    Brosnan 's real beard was far too stylish for DAD
    920x920.jpg

Exercising its last legal rights to re-film Thunderball,
    the McClory estate pulled out all the stops by luring back Pierce Brosnan to star as
    James Bond 007 and focusing on relevant 21st Century issues with its action sequences.
    Like maintaining a low carbon footprint by cycling. And conserving razor blades.

The local pig farmer decided to keep quiet when a passing Bond geek thought he was Pierce Brosnan ... he didn’t want to disappoint the poor guy, plus he got to keep the £30 for a selfie.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Bond: "Tilly! Run for that bracken when I-- Wait, give me your helmet for a sec."

*puts on helmet*

Bond: "NOW RUN!"
    Bond had escaped from North Korea on a cycle, and after all that crap now this?
    Very good, keep 'em coming!
    Almost twenty-five years later, Sean Bean's personal assistant finally tracks down
    actor Pierce Brosnan to deliver the £20 owed over a poker game. (Mr. Brosnan cheated.)

65349e0851e10f9b029e857f1b945548cdea12a8.png
    And the winner is:

920x920.jpg

Exercising its last legal rights to re-film Thunderball,
    the McClory estate pulled out all the stops by luring back Pierce Brosnan to star as
    James Bond 007 and focusing on relevant 21st Century issues with its action sequences.
    Like maintaining a low carbon footprint by cycling. And conserving razor blades.
    Congratulations and over to you @RichardTheBruce!
    Nice one! 👍
    edited February 2020 Posts: 13,106
    I got this.

13-octopussy-james-brolin.jpeg?w=640