BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    A few unlucky couldn t get tickets to the FYEO premiere.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Roger: "I'm NOT jumping over that cliff with just this parasol. I don't care if you put a Union flag on it. I'm still not doing it!"
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    Apologies for leaving this so late, completely forgot about this thread.

In third place, @Thunderfinger with these two corkers-

Carole was so damn tired of sharing her umbrella.

When Julian Glover s tent blew away, and they all saw him masturbating with Max on his head, he wished he could sink into the ground. Everyone did.

In second place, @Creasy47 with this amusing entry-

Roger Moore was heartbroken after hiking in the rain for hours, just to realize the local strip club was closed.

And in first place, with this highly amusing (and genuinely quite moving) mini-story, @Brady with-

Tragedy struck the set of For Your Eyes Only when, in a scene of dramatic action, Carole Bouquet accidentally fired off her crossbow, hitting and killing a defenseless and innocent dove with an arrow while it was frolicking for worms in the grass just outside the shot. John Glen had shooting stalled for an hour as the late dove, nicknamed Lovey-Dovey by a compassionate and tearful Sir Roger, was given a small ceremony and proper burial at the spot where it meant its cruel yet accidental end. Max the parrot and the double-taking pigeon from Moonraker were both on hand to eulogize their feathered friend and bird brother during a funeral service none of those present would ever forget.

Lovey-Dovey may have flown the coop to nest in a better place, but he would live in all their hearts forever.

Over to you (and may Lovey-Dovey rest in peace).
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    @Brady you're up buddy.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Oh, sorry gents. I never expected to win this and the thread got buried on the third page. I'll get a picture up before the day ends for me.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    All right, folks, let's get this game kicking into high gear again with this photo:

xVVOcrZ.jpg

Judging in a week.
    "And now some tongue!"

If Craig had directed Spectre.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    "I've seen this before, though I woke up afterwards. But now it's happening for real."
    Here we see Lea Seydoux and Monica Bellucci communicating telepathically. Dan wanted in on the action.
    They were constantly talking behind his back, but never got the hang of it.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited October 2016 Posts: 10,588
    Craig watched in awe as his erotic fairytales were finally becoming reality right before his eyes. Then he glanced to his right. Rachel was giving him the stern wife look.
  • Craig just could not get over how amazing Barbara's shoes looked tonight.
    DANIEL CRAIG as JAMES BOND 007 in...THE THIRD WHEEL
  • Daniel: "Ladies, ladies...there's enough bow tie here for everyone."
    Craig: What was it I had for lunch today? Did I skip it? No, couldn't be. I took Rachel to that pub on the wharf with the f***ing overpriced drinks. The food wasn't even that great and I got bombarded by bloody idiots. Never again. How long until I give up this gig so that I can have my privacy back, so that I can spend more time with Rachel and Ella? Should this be the last one? Should I do one more? Who knows. Where is Rachel anyway? Probably over there talking with those f***ing royals. So, pretty big turn out, eh? All this walking and signing autographs. My knee hurts like s**t. I need a drink. When is this bloody thing ov-

"Oh, err...Monica meet Léa, Léa meet Monica."
  • RED CARPET AFFIRMATIONS

Léa: "Okay gang, just remember, no matter what they have to say about Spectre we are still movie stars. No matter how ugly it gets in there tonight, just recite to yourself 'I'm good enough, I'm strong enough, and gosh darn it people like me.' Now let's get out there and have a premiere!"

Daniel: "Great. My wrists are presoaked. Now does anyone have a pair of shears I can borrow?"
    "You scratch the left. I'll scratch the right!"
  • "Must remember to ask Rach for more of this cologne for Christmas..."
    Wait till you see where Monica's other hand is.
    In his pocket having a good fiddle by the looks of it!
    In his pocket having a good fiddle by the looks of it!
    Judging by Dan's facial expression, you may very well be right!
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited October 2016 Posts: 13,894
    "Must... stay... focu... phwoar."
  • AceHoleAceHole Belgium, via Britain
    "No, you silly bint - I said pull at his Jaws, not his drawers..."
    Daniel: "OINK!"
    edited November 2016 Posts: 17,845
    The last remaining rats in Silva's barrel.
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    DC: "As if I didn't have enough problems."

xVVOcrZ.jpg

"Better make that three..."

Léa: "Tastes...like strawberries."
    Monica: "I wouldn't know."
    Craig: "I would."
    Great stuff, guys. I'll keep this going for just a little longer, Friday night, likely, just for any last captions to funnel through.
    "Alright ladies, whose up for a game of find the Mars bar?"