BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    During the production of The Spy Who Loved Me, Kiel was a huge prankster on set. After a lengthy shoot one afternoon, he decided that it would be funny to hide the pair of metal teeth used for his very character. After what seemed like hours of endless searching, Caroline Munro was the one who found them. And you'll never guess where.
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    "Cor, you could hang your washing out on that!"
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Jaws put the ram in the ramalamadingdong.

Judging this tomorrow, perhaps.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    It turned out that even the gargantuan Kiel couldn't quite fit into the pants of Bruce Banner's big green friend.
  • After failing astoundingly at wardrobe, Caroline Munro became an actress.
    "See ? have a look...size isn't everything !"
    So many good ones, I can t really rank them, but I have picked a winner:
    "Cor, you could hang your washing out on that!"

@MayDayDiVicenzo :))

Your show.
    Only just seen this, but I'm much obliged, @Thunderfinger!

And your starter for ten...

23j1ikw.jpg
    The Lotus got a lovely funeral.
    Columbo pissed the whole team off when he forgot his pistachio nuts.
    edited October 2016 Posts: 5,080
    In this still from For Your Eyes Only, Roger Moore is seen still regretting kicking Locque of the cliff in a prior shoot.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited October 2016 Posts: 17,852
    "You left this with Ferrara, I believe?"
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Roger Moore was heartbroken after hiking in the rain for hours, just to realize the local strip club was closed.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Moore: "This reality stuff really sucks. I want to go back to space. Can't I go around the world one more time?"
  • Little did anyone know John Glen had hidden all of the toys under his rain poncho. ALL OF THE TOYS! MUHAHAHAHA!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited October 2016 Posts: 28,694
    Tragedy struck the set of For Your Eyes Only when, in a scene of dramatic action, Carole Bouquet accidentally fired off her crossbow, hitting and killing a defenseless and innocent dove with an arrow while it was frolicking for worms in the grass just outside the shot. John Glen had shooting stalled for an hour as the late dove, nicknamed Lovey-Dovey by a compassionate and tearful Sir Roger, was given a small ceremony and proper burial at the spot where it meant its cruel yet accidental end. Max the parrot and the double-taking pigeon from Moonraker were both on hand to eulogize their feathered friend and bird brother during a funeral service none of those present would ever forget.

Lovey-Dovey may have flown the coop to nest in a better place, but he would live in all their hearts forever.
    Carole was so damn tired of sharing her umbrella.
    Here, we see Carole Bouquet giving Roger Moore a particularly painful birthday bump.
    When Julian Glover s tent blew away, and they all saw him masturbating with Max on his head, he wished he could sink into the ground. Everyone did.
  • When Julian Glover s tent blew away, and they all saw him masturbating with Max on his head, he wished he could sink into the ground. Everyone did.

Except John Glen apparently, who thinks he may have just figured out how to end the movie...
    Now that you mention it, it does look like he likes what he is seeing.
    When Julian Glover s tent blew away, and they all saw him masturbating with Max on his head, he wished he could sink into the ground. Everyone did.

And it took him an hour to extract the ATAC.
    After misbehaving on set, Sir Moore was left without an ice cream.
    Now who was gonna tell Cubby the truth? About his godawful spaghetti.
    Keep it, folks, some good entries so far.

Will be wrapping this round up tomorrow.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Roger couldn't bare to look at himself in the mirror after discovering that he was older than his female co-star's father.
    James was disappointed that Melina had brought all of her brothers along on their first date, plus that batty Auntie "Joan" Glen.

23j1ikw.jpg[/quote]

A two hours drive to the nearest bar, and it s closed?
    Stinging in the rain?
    Cubby: "I am only asking you ONCE!!!! Who the fucg put laxative in my coffee last night? HUH?... Roger...?"