So you want to start a new Elimination game?

Comments

It might have already been recommended, and if so, then no worries, but if no one has their hands on a Bond Henchman Elimination Game, could I head that up once an opening is available?
    so the video game one is DOA I really wanted to know Between Goldeneye 64 Night Fire Everything or Nothing and Bloodstone which would win supreme
    Well, I'd like to take this opportunity, on the eve of the climax of @Murdoc's "Battle Of The Bonds Elimination Game" to yet again promote my own, "Great Bond Actor Elements Game".

It is my experience that members are fed-up with the simple up-down voting elimination games here on this forum and I would like to change that by introducing an entirely different style of elimination game. Here is the Link:

http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/9339/the-great-bond-actor-elements-game#Item_18

It's ready to get going at a moments notice as soon as the "Battle of The Bonds Elimination Game" gets finished, and if you take a look and see the rules I've put into place, I think that most people will find this a welcome retreat from the type of "Elimination Games" that we've all become accustomed to on these forums. My game is not one of absolutes and hard opinions, but an interesting probing poll of a game that attempts to look at the Bond actors in a way that you may not have done so in the past, and I hope that it will bring an interesting and entertaining experience to the members of this forum.

Again, for your consideration: "The Great Bond Actor Elements Game"http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/9339/the-great-bond-actor-elements-game#Item_18
    The problem Sir Sean is it's to wide a scope for a elimination game
    Well, I'd like to take this opportunity, on the eve of the climax of @Murdoc's "Battle Of The Bonds Elimination Game" to yet again promote my own, "Great Bond Actor Elements Game".

It is my experience that members are fed-up with the simple up-down voting elimination games here on this forum and I would like to change that by introducing an entirely different style of elimination game. Here is the Link:

http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/9339/the-great-bond-actor-elements-game#Item_18

It's ready to get going at a moments notice as soon as the "Battle of The Bonds Elimination Game" gets finished, and if you take a look and see the rules I've put into place, I think that most people will find this a welcome retreat from the type of "Elimination Games" that we've all become accustomed to on these forums. My game is not one of absolutes and hard opinions, but an interesting probing poll of a game that attempts to look at the Bond actors in a way that you may not have done so in the past, and I hope that it will bring an interesting and entertaining experience to the members of this forum.

Again, for your consideration: "The Great Bond Actor Elements Game"http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/9339/the-great-bond-actor-elements-game#Item_18

I like it Sir Sean, but the starting numbers are a tad bit too high for me. It would be a nightmare to complete.

Sammm04 wrote:

I like it Sir Sean, but the starting numbers are a tad bit too high for me. It would be a nightmare to complete.

I agree, @Sammm04. If my game is selected to be next, then I will defiantly start it up with fewer points. I'm thinking 20 for each "Element" to start, and if things move slowly from there I'll subtract a set number from each as need be...
  • edited July 2014 Posts: 479
    Sammm04 wrote:

I agree, @Sammm04. If my game is selected to be next, then I will defiantly start it up with fewer points. I'm thinking 20 for each "Element" to start, and if things move slowly from there I'll subtract a set number from each as need be...

Then I'm all in favour of that, but of course it's not just up to me.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    You will defiantly start a new game? I will be waiting for that. Looking forward to it.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    We will commence voting for the new game NOW.

Everyone can post one suggestion for a game as of this moment. Please also mention the 'author' of the suggestion even if it's you yourself. That way we can instantly know who the host will be.

After enough votes, we will decide who runs the next game.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    A few people seemed to be interested in a 'Great Bond Henchmen Elimination Game,' and I think that sounds like a great idea. @SuperheroSith announced it, so I surmise he would be the host of it. I vote for that.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Henchmen or the one that was "villain's weapon" - that could be interesting.
    @4EverBonded, that could be, I just don't see how we could vote for the weapons that aren't as iconic, but if done right, I'm sure it'd be fun. Alas, if we only get one vote, then I'm still voting for the henchmen.
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    edited July 2014 Posts: 5,080
    @StirredNotShaken suggested the Bond title song elimination game. I'd like to vote for that or the henchman game.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    @QBranch's gadget elimination game. The list will consist of all the most beloved Bond gadgets, such as the Bondola, Vanish, fake nipple, radioactive lint etc.

Seriously now, I'd like to see a PTS elimination game at some point.
    edited July 2014 Posts: 40,459
    I'll continuously edit this to reflect the votes and keep it organized for everyone.

Elimination Games For:

Henchmen - 4 votes (Mentioned by @SuperheroSith)
    Villain's Weapon - 1 vote (Mentioned by @barryt007)
    Title Song - 10 votes (Mentioned by @StirredNotShaken)
    Gadget - 2 votes (Mentioned by @QBranch)
    PTS - 1 vote (Mentioned by @QBranch)
    Bond Car - 1 vote (Mentioned by @QBranch)
    Main Titles - 1 vote (Mentioned by @Benny)
    Main Poster - 1 vote (Mentioned by @Benny)
    Video Game - 1 vote (Mentioned by @Risico007)
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    I too vote for The Gadget elimination game. ;)
    edited July 2014 Posts: 13,896
    Murdock wrote:
    I vote for The QBranch elimination game.
    Thanks a lot.

How about Bond car? That would be cool.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    How about my main poster elimination game?
    I also had an idea for the main titles elimination game.
    I like the Henchmen game, chalk me up for that @Creasy47
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Title song, please.
    I vote for the "title songs".
    Title songs would be fun!
    Title song for me as well.
  • Title song would be great!
    I vote Quimby Title song.

Mayor-quimby.jpeg
    I'll throw in a vote for the title song game aswell
    edited July 2014 Posts: 13,896
    That's it? Anyone want to play poker now?

I'll vote for title song too.
    There we go, the scores are updated. We have eight votes for the title song, four votes for the Bond henchmen, two votes for the gadgets, and one vote for everything else.
    I haven't participated a lot on elimination games but title song seems interesting and fun. I'll be glad to play on that one.
    Video Game elimination... or title song sounds fun
    QBranch wrote:
    That's it? Anyone want to play poker now?

My friend, keep the fruit. ;-)