The Horror Thread II: The Return

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    edited January 2018 Posts: 40,472
    A ninth SAW film is in the works, but the directors of Jigsaw will not return:

http://bloody-disgusting.com/topnews/3477468/jigsaws-games-arent-yet-exclusive/

New Friday the 13th Part III documentary is available for free on YouTube:

• Look what’s in my new office!!

lQyC1C3.jpg
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Be worried if you look at it, and it isn't in the same position it was in 5 mins ago. I like your retro game stand. GoldenEye... and is that Banjo Kazooie?
  • No but I’ve got GoldenEye, Rogue Squadron, Shadows of The Empire, Mario, Turok & Perfect Dark!
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    I thought the 4th N64 game was 'Banjo...' I see now it's Super Mario 64.

Both great ones; I prefer Banjo ever so slightly! N64 was and is still awesome. SNES, N64, and Gamecube are the greatest.
    FoxRox wrote: »

Both great ones; I prefer Banjo ever so slightly! N64 was and is still awesome. SNES, N64, and Gamecube are the greatest.

I regret selling off most of my N64 collection years ago. Now i'm building up a collection of various consoles, I might try and rebuild my N64 collection. I only have a handful: both Bond games, Mission: Impossible, Zelda: Ocarina Of Time, Body Harvest & South Park.
    At least you have GoldenEye and Ocarina of Time. If I may recommend some (you may or may not have played these before):

-Super Smash Bros.
    -Super Mario 64
    -Paper Mario
    -The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask
    -Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
    -Star Fox 64
    -F-Zero X
    -Banjo-Kazooie
    -Banjo-Tooie
    -Conker’s Bad Fur Day

N64 is probably my third favorite gaming system. SNES edges it out for second currently, and GameCube is my favorite. Based purely off the gaming libraries of each.
    Of those, I had Super Mario 64 & Banjo Kazooie. I must have had about 30 or at one point. I also remember having: South Park Rally, Chefs Love Shack, Forsaken, Monster Truck Rally, Gex 3d*, Donkey Kong 64, Resident Evil 2, Turok & Turok 2.

*The British version had Gex voiced by the ultra suave Leslie Philips.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    That's awesome, Master_Dahark! :D
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Look what’s in my new office!!

lQyC1C3.jpg
    How much you wanna bet that Michael there will disappear every Halloween night? You're playing with pure evil here, @Master_Dahark. Be careful, and mind your neck. Michael has never played well with members of law enforcement, after all.
    f85e3a7f67e51ecca0c2c5038c0fcf3a33951930_hq.gif
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    The latest installment in the Children of the Corn franchise:

• DenbighDenbigh UK
    So I'm a huge fan of the Friday the 13th franchise, and would love to see a reboot so I made these pieces of fan art :)

friday_the_13th__reboot__by_sirturn-dc1r8zo.jpg
    friday_the_13th__reboot____kim__natalia_dyer__by_sirturn-dc1r93t.jpg
    friday_the_13th__reboot____wendy__jessica_madsen__by_sirturn-dc1r974.jpg
    edited January 2018 Posts: 40,472
    Excellent work, @Denbigh! I recognize Nancy from Stranger Things, ashamed to say I couldn't place the other two shots. The former one looks like it's from It Comes At Night, and the latter image with the woman looks like Zoe Bell.

EDIT: The original Shape actor is on set!

DU07QhdUMAAfazC?format=jpg&name=small
    Damn, until I read your post @Denbigh, I thought that was early promo art from the aborted 2017 film.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Ah thank you @MajorDSmythe and @Creasy47, how about a little concept of Pamela Voorhees?

pamela_voorhees_by_sirturn-dc1tx9h.jpg
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited February 2018 Posts: 13,894
    Denbigh wrote: »
    Ah thank you @MajorDSmythe and @Creasy47, how about a little concept of Pamela Voorhees?

Whenever it is that New Line get the rights back this year, I would like to suggest that it is you that handles the promotion for the film.

B-D.com review Hellraiser: Judgement
    http://bloody-disgusting.com/reviews/3480486/review-hellraiser-judgment/

With a score of 3/5, it doesn't sound too bad. But first I will have to bite the bullet and get the previous film out of the way.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Denbigh wrote: »

the-mask-sees-hot-girl-o.gif
    It'd be refreshing to see the Hellraiser series (or at least the next, inevitable film) not only get a proper treatment by someone competent, but to (as sacriligeous as it may seem at this point) get rid of Pinhead, as well. Hell, they could even come up with a new lead Cenobite to lead the charge. I just get the feeling that everytime they cast some generic B-lister in the role of Pinhead (something made iconic and cemented by Doug Bradley), it's immediately set up for failure. Try something new and see how it works, can't hurt at this point. The same goes for the plot: it needn't be about detectives investigating a murder every single time, feel like that's been the plot of three or four of these VOD installments.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Sorry to anyone hating these FT13 concept pieces, but here’s another one...

ft13_by_sirturn-dc1whsq.jpg
    Not in the slightest! The only thing I "hate" is that they remind me just how bad I want another sequel in this series. To think it's been nearly a decade already since the last one simply blows my mind.
    Bide your time @Creasy47, hopefully we will know this year what the immediate future holds for Jason.
    A man can dream. I still can't get over just how close they were to shooting the new one before it all went downhill.
  • Here's this again, since we mysteriously lost posts from January 30.

Nick Castle spotted on set as Michael!

IdOECap.jpg
    I2J3wHo.jpg
    As tempting as it is, I will see it when I sit down with the DVD. I'm a big fans of the films though. Well, I like all three previous ones, but Hatchet 3 is the weak link.
    I've still got to get around to them, once I find them streaming somewhere. Hell, they could all be on Netflix right now, I've yet to look.
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    I've still got to get around to them, once I find them streaming somewhere. Hell, they could all be on Netflix right now, I've yet to look.

Do you like cartoonishly ott gory Splatter films? Because that's what they are.