The Friday Salute: A user appreciation thread (THIS WEEK: StirredNotShaken aka SNS)

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I am just finishing up my finals in a few minutes, @StirredNotShaken. Good luck with it all, mate, and enjoy the break when it comes.

As for this next week, I will cast my vote for @Dragonpol.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I vote for @WillyGalore.
  • I will vote for @chrisisall this week.
    I will vote for @chrisisall this week.

I second that.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    edited December 2013 Posts: 17,694
    I vote for @thelivingroyale ; let's have none of this chrisisall nonsense! That dope loves TMWTGG & QOS, and thinks Batman & Robin is a funny movie, for gosh sakes! [-(
    Creasy47 wrote:
    I vote for @WillyGalore.

Are you insane man! ;-) Seriously though, thanks for the nod.

I'd like to vote for @QBranch this week
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    I vote for myself.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    I too vote for @chrisisall.
    I'm gonna vote for @fjdinardo to make things interesting.
  • chrisisall wrote:
    I vote for @thelivingroyale ; let's have none of this chrisisall nonsense! That dope loves TMWTGG & QOS, and thinks Batman & Robin is a funny movie, for gosh sakes! [-(

That's nice of you mate but I've already had a go, you can vote for someone else :)

Oh and Batman and Robin is one of the funniest films I've ever seen.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Thanks for chipping in @SirHenryLeeChaChing. You just made the cut by the looks of it!
    I vote for myself.

:))
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    It is no laughing matter.
    Well, yes that was the idea.
  • I vote for @Dragonpol.
    That's nice of you mate but I've already had a go, you can vote for someone else :)
    oh, yeah. Then @Dragonpol then.
    Oh and Batman and Robin is one of the funniest films I've ever seen.
    You are just as batdoo crazy as me. :))
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    I'd like to vote for @TheWizardOfIce.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    I am voting for @chrisisall this round. :)
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Creasy47 wrote:
    I vote for @WillyGalore.

Are you insane man! ;-) Seriously though, thanks for the nod.

I'd like to vote for @QBranch this week

No, definitely WillyGalore, if only to appease the guilt I feel for accusing him of something he didn't do. ;-)
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    I'll vote for @chrisisall this time.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    @WillyGalore gets my vote. No-one can apply quotes from Bond movies to alternative situations like he.
  • edited December 2013 Posts: 6,396
    @Creasy47, @NicNac and @DarthDimi. It really is very, very kind of you but I think there are probably about two dozen other members who deserve to be recognised long before I. I've not been on here 6 months yet. :-)
    @WillyGalore, there are quite a few other members that deserve to have their week, but it'll all be in due time. Six months or three years, you've been an excellent member to have on the boards, hence my nomination!
    Thanks @Creasy47 :\">
    Thanks @Creasy47 :\">

You're very welcome! :-)
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    edited December 2013 Posts: 4,399
    @Samuel001

I was a regular on this board for a long while, and I always view you sir as a calming voice of reason when the crap usually hits the fan lol. I can't tell you how many times I've scrolled through threads, seen arguments break out - but i always end of scrolling to see if Samuel has commented or given his 2 cents on the subject... We seem to share a common Bond (pun firmly intended) on our love for James Bond, and our love for certain other films as well - plus, your one of the rare few that ever seem to acknowledge that i am around on this board lol.

a salute to you good sir from across the pond - and if i do get a chance to make it over to London for Bond 24, let me buy you a pint (or whatever your drink of choice may be)
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Time to vote this week it's @ Willy Galore that gets the nod from me.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    HASEROT wrote:
    @Samuel001

I was a regular on this board for a long while, and I always view you sir as a calming voice of reason when the crap usually hits the fan lol. I can't tell you how many times I've scrolled through threads, seen arguments break out - but i always end of scrolling to see if Samuel has commented or given his 2 cents on the subject... We seem to share a common Bond (pun firmly intended) on our love for James Bond, and our love for certain other films as well - plus, your one of the rare few that ever seem to acknowledge that i am around on this board lol.

a salute to you good sir from across the pond - and if i do get a chance to make it over to London for Bond 24, let me buy you a pint (or whatever your drink of choice may be)

Thanks a lot @haserot. If that ever comes to pass I shall kindly take you up on your offer. I always try to not get involved in arguements are they never do anyone any good. Stick around with us for as long as you can, I and I'm sure many others know you're always here lurking, if not posting.
  • Any week on this week's honoree? It's the first tight race in a long time, and whoever wins certainly deserves their time in spotlight.
    Well it looks like a tie, 5-5 between WillyGalore and @chrisisall. Could a second independent member kindly do a count as well? I'm rather exhausted and may have made a mistake.
    I'd go with Willy- seeing as he's not feeling well, it'd be a nice thing to help him feel a tiny bit better. And he's cooler than me anyway. L-)
    Dragonpol - III
    chrisisall - IIIII
    WillyGalore - IIII
    QBranch - I
    Thunderfinger - I
    fjdinardo - I
    TheWizardOfIce - I

I could be totally wrong, but I count 5-4, @chrisisall.