Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Comments

I'm afraid that's not a real image. It's the cape and cowl, but someone digitally added the suit :(
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I'm afraid that's not a real image. It's the cape and cowl, but someone digitally added the suit :(

Man, I knew it was too good to be true. The article I picked it from posted that photo but never said the full suit was on display, so I was confused already. Now I know I was right to be skeptical. My question is how did someone get that image of the suit to add digitally to the image of the cape and cowl? I mean, it looks exactly like the suit we've seen in the other photo with Ben by the Batmobile, so was it leaked from the set or something?
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    'Dawn of Justice' writer Chris Terrio will pen the 'Justice League' movie:

http://bit.ly/1qEtF1N

Good. That particular image looks awful.

And yes, I'm aware that it's from the comic The Dark Knight Returns, in which the suit looks much better than this fan art effort. I do think that the final suit will very much resemble the suit from The Dark Knight Returns, but I wouldn't be surprised if the logo on the chest is smaller, as I don't think Affleck will have the build to pull of such a large and blocky logo on the front of the suit.

• MurdockMurdock The minus world
    I think they took the earlier image of Ben as Batman released months ago and photoshopped the body onto the cape/cowl.
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    edited July 2014 Posts: 2,044
    Snyder, Affleck, Cavill and Gadot showed up at Comic-Con earlier this day and showed a early teaser of from the film. They did also release the first picture as Gal Gadot in costume. More pictures can be found here:

[url]="http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/first-look-zack-snyder-reveals-photo-of-gal-gadot-as-wonder-woman-new-batman-v-superman-footage-unveiled-20140726"[/url]

And the description of the footage is here:
    "Batman is standing on a Gotham rooftop in the rain. His costume isn't what we've seen already. It's big and bulky, like his armor in The Dark Knight Returns. His eyes light up, solid white. He's moving a tarp, revealing the bat signal He turns it on and the camera tracks up to the sky. Superman is there, hovering in the light, and he doesn't look happy. His eyes light up with heat vision as he glares at Batman."

The description sounds too good to be true!
    As predicted, she's hot :D

acKqxvH.jpg
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Hot, yes, but will she have an important role... Who knows.
  • edited July 2014 Posts: 4,813
    BTW, I wonder if they dressed Cavill like that on purpose. Looks awfully familiar....

10550017_731425053584310_5485641600245375752_o.jpg

1222629954batmantdkr311og5.jpg

I can't wait to see the new Bat armor
    MrBond wrote: »
    Snyder, Affleck, Cavill and Gadot showed up at Comic-Con earlier this day and showed a early teaser of from the film. They did also release the first picture as Gal Gadot in costume. More pictures can be found here:

[url]="http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/first-look-zack-snyder-reveals-photo-of-gal-gadot-as-wonder-woman-new-batman-v-superman-footage-unveiled-20140726"[/url]
    And to hell with Wonder Woman- did anyone notice a NEW shot of Batman in that link? I wanna see THAT clearer!!

BtfHMcNCUAAEU6U.jpg

*Edit: And as it seems to be a tradition at this point (Superman, and The Flash, from recent memory), there is already a 'colorful' retouch out there

N7rRcJ7.jpg
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    This film is going to destroy every other film that goes up against it at the BO.

I can't wait to see the new Bat armor

OH SHIT!!!

1406407387380_zps8feb082c.jpg
  • edited July 2014 Posts: 1,107
    First Look At Batman In Leaked Image From BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Teaser
    Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=104495#KuHQh54WLC5Sm5rr.99
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    I read early on that this was taking beats from DKR as influence so this is actually looking promising.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I need to see this footage. I will do anything to get this footage!

3712677-5331388409-tumbl.gif
    A bit more- blurry as hell, but it's something

10532354_1511697315730284_6646775316024418418_n.jpg
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    I NEED to see this footage!
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    As predicted, she's hot :D

acKqxvH.jpg
    Is anyone else a bit tired of of the 'drab-down' of superhero costumes? She looks more like Xena than Wonder Woman here...
    edited July 2014 Posts: 40,454
    Wowww. Just wow. Lovely surprise to return home to. Unbelievable.

Also, you can get the 'Batman: Complete TV Series' right now for $152 using a promo code. That's the cheapest it is on blu-ray. Check this thread for more:

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=245670
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Those images.....give. Me. More!
    I have been scouring the internet for the footage, but there's nothing but a bunch of fake videos and none of the genuine article. Whoever managed to record the teaser will be my superhero for life!
    I have been scouring the internet for the footage, but there's nothing but a bunch of fake videos and none of the genuine article. Whoever managed to record the teaser will be my superhero for life!

Lots of people recorded pre-teaser and if someone took pictures of the trailer, then someone HAD to have recorded it. I really want to see it. Every video I find is fake, too, or it's only a video of the screenshots released earlier.

EDIT: I FOUND IT! WATCH IT BEFORE IT GETS REMOVED!

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=104552
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Kinda cool.
    That looks brilliant! Thanks for posting it @Creasy47, our forum's official Batman for a day. :)>-
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, you're quite welcome! I do what it takes to earn such a title. ;)

EDIT: That link has been updated with a second video. Same teaser and quality, but it's much closer up.
    Omg thank you for posting that !! I was just about to start my nightshift and now I'm SO PUMPED!!
    @Master_Dahark, happy to pump you up before you go out and nab the bad guys, my good sir!
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    @Creasy47 is too good. Thanks a lot dude!
    @Creasy47 is too good. Thanks a lot dude!

Happy to help you guys!

For anyone who hasn't seen it, checks the link, and the videos have yet to be pulled, watch the second video instead. It's a much closer/better view of the teaser.
    Fangasm! Great images, that Bat Armour alone would get me into the cinema. Wonder woman looks hot! Suspect maybe a costume change for Wonder Woman as her story progresses.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    This looks better every day.
    But 2016 is still far away.
    Yet whatever critics then will say,
    I'll be there, on the opening day.