Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Comments

• Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    I know Momoa from Stargate Atlantis, and he's damned impressive in that show.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Of course, he had a relatively small, but memorable role in Game of Thrones. He didn't have much dialogue- if any, so I can't comment on that aspect of his acting ability, but he certainly has screen presence.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Very good to hear. I'll have to check his work out.
    It certainly is racking up the characters now!!!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @QBranch, he spoke a lot, just not in English, though he did say the words 'No' and 'Yes,' I believe.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    All I saw him in was Conan, and he sucked there. But that is not enough to pass judgment, I guess.
  • All I saw him in was Conan, and he sucked there. But that is not enough to pass judgment, I guess.

He was good in Stargate...GoT...he does put it in a bit - but he has zero Charisma - now the Rock is just plain awesome...I love him.
    The Rock would kill it as Black Adam
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    I want Wesley Snipes for Green Lantern John Stewart.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I want Wesley Snipes for Green Lantern John Stewart.

If they include Lantern I want it to be John Stewart as well. He was the Lantern I grew up watching in the old JLA cartoons. I think Idris Elba would be a great Stewart.
    Yes he would be. Stewart was the one I grew up with as well, but I mainly just want them to stray away from Hal Jordan after 2011's dismal failure starring Ryan Reynolds, and I never much cared for Kyle Rayner.
    Yes he would be. Stewart was the one I grew up with as well, but I mainly just want them to stray away from Hal Jordan after 2011's dismal failure starring Ryan Reynolds, and I never much cared for Kyle Rayner.

Hal does seem to be the go-to Lantern for the bigger projects, but I'm not very familiar with Rayner. I'm definitely with you on Stewart, though.
    Nobody really gave a damn about Rayner. He was simply a replacement for Jordan, looked somewhat like him, too.
    Superman must hate having Green Lantern around, lol

10411044_739044146156707_6582872806847045207_n.jpg
    I'd think the simple fact that the man's green would make him hate the Lantern.
    A new 'Batman' solo film is rumored for 2019:

http://bit.ly/1lKefjr
    As far as I am concerned Christian Bale is the one and only Batman. Ben Affleck is just not right. The guy who played Dr. McCoy in the new Star Trek films would be pretty good. IMO
    Creasy47 wrote:
    A new 'Batman' solo film is rumored for 2019:

http://bit.ly/1lKefjr

Five years away? Half of us may be dead. Still looking forward to this. Optimist here.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Five years huh? Well I'm announcing my 33rd Birthday for 2024. Bam. see you there guys. :))

Seems redundant to announce something that won't come out for half a decade.
    Murdock wrote:
    Five years huh? Well I'm announcing my 33rd Birthday for 2024. Bam. see you there guys. :))

Marvel has plans made until 2029, so 2019 is mild by comparison.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Murdock wrote:

Marvel has plans made until 2029, so 2019 is mild by comparison.
    They have too much time on their hands. :))
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited June 2014 Posts: 13,879
    Murdock wrote:
    Exactly. Who here would care to know anything about Bond 26? ;)
    QBranch wrote:
    Murdock wrote:

Bond 26 is NEVER SEND FLOWERS starring Michael Fassbender as Bond 7 and Joaquin Phoenix as David @Dragonpol. It will be shot in Northern Ireland and England. Directed by Christopher Nolan.

My source is anonymous, but has a blog that will soon write a piece about it.
    QBranch wrote:
    Murdock wrote:

Bond 26 is NEVER SEND FLOWERS starring Michael Fassbender as Bond 7 and Joaquin Phoenix as David @Dragonpol. It will be shot in Northern Ireland and England. Directed by Christopher Nolan.

My source is anonymous, but has a blog that will soon write a piece about it.

Of course bond 27-29 is the union trilogy
    And then Bond 30 is a second reboot based on Carte Blanche...
    Apparently, Scoot McNairy has joined the cast. With his range, he could play anybody:

http://www.slashfilm.com/scoot-mcnairy-batman-v-superman/
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Apparently, Scoot McNairy has joined the cast. With his range, he could play anybody:

http://www.slashfilm.com/scoot-mcnairy-batman-v-superman/

Possibly Nightwing? Not sure whether that's been confirmed Nightwing will be in the film. Read rumours he could be.
    Here's a picture of Cavill on set as Clark Kent:

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=120077
    So isn't he going to discuise himself in this one. Like wearing glasses or something else to throw people off?