Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Comments

• RC7RC7
    doubleoego wrote:
    Gal Gadot as WW is a failed casting choice imo. I really do worry for this "sequel".

She looks nothing like the character she's supposed to be portraying. Of course, neither does Daniel Craig.... ;)

I've no idea why you'd say that.

Because he doesn't resemble Ian Fleming's description in the slightest. It was also said with touch of levity.
  • edited December 2013 Posts: 12,837
    Speaking of Bond actors, has there been any recent news about Dalton? Have they officially confirmed that he's in it? Him and Bryan Cranston are the only things that make me want to see this film to be honest.

I think Wonder Woman will probably be more than a cameo, otherwise why announce it instead of keeping it as a surprise? I think she'll have a fairly big part.
  • RC7RC7
    Speaking of Bond actors, has there been any recent news about Dalton? Have they officially confirmed that he's in it? Him and Bryan Cranston are the only things that make me want to see this film to be honest.

I think Wonder Woman will probably be more than a cameo, otherwise why announce it instead of keeping it as a surprise?

If Dalton is Alfred it will be one of the greatest casting masterstrokes in history. As for WW, they're seeding the character, after which they'll gauge reaction and give her a standalone, or simply beef up her role in the next multi-character offering.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    So if Wonder Woman has been cast and they've openly admitted that she is going to be in the film, does that mean Bruce's lady friend or whatever is still casting? I assumed that's how they would introduce Diana/WW, but I guess not.

They could call the film The Trinity of Justice now.
  • RC7RC7
    Risico007 wrote:

Definitely not Joker. I always assumed they'd go Brainiac next, although that's purely a hunch and not based on any evidence.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    RC7 wrote:
    Risico007 wrote:

Definitely not Joker. I always assumed they'd go Brainiac next, although that's purely a hunch and not based on any evidence.

Who knows. You'd think they'd save the heavyweights like Doomsday and Darkseid for later down the road, so I wouldn't elect them. Maybe this guy is their Luthor pick?
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    If they want to turn this into a series like Marvel has done with their Avengers films, then I want Darkseid for the first Justice League movie and Doomsday for the second.
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited December 2013 Posts: 4,441
    The quistion be who Wonder Woman will sleap first. Batman or Superman.

Gal-Gadot-Wallpaper-640x400.jpg
    Gal Gadot

Or will it be
    Lois Lane
    ;)

• I love this-- look at the M in 'TIME'

1476256_10100293207641711_1598585582_n.jpg
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Is J. Jonah Jameson writing for Time Magazine now? "Man of Steel - Friend or Foe"?
    I love that they are going with Luthor running for president. Think just how epic a film would be with Batman and Superman going against him when he has all the nation's military behind him?
    I love that they are going with Luthor running for president. Think just how epic a film would be with Batman and Superman going against him when he has all the nation's military behind him?

Superman/Batman: Public Enemies. Interestingly, it also has Metallo in it.
    that is just fan art.
    Risico007 wrote:
    that is just fan art.

But it's good fan art.
    Risico007 wrote:
    that is just fan art.

But it's good fan art.
    Oh, I actually thought it was a piece of promotional material...

I should have known when I spotted the bat ears on Bruce via the "M."
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    edited December 2013 Posts: 16,330
    Risico007 wrote:
    that is just fan art.

But it's good fan art.
    Oh, I actually thought it was a piece of promotional material...

I should have known when I spotted the bat ears on Bruce via the "M."

I once saw it on DeviantArt when I typed in "Bruce Murdock" :))
    I'm actually kind of surprised that people couldn't tell it was fan art, it was kind of obvious. The movie's still a year and a half away and hasn't really started filming yet (besides a football game that'll like end with an explosion), it's a little too early for promotional material.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Also, the date in the corner is a giveaway. Looks good, though.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Jason Momoa is in talks to join the film:

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=112269
    As who? I guess he'd do great as a beat cop, or something, or maybe as Metallo.
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Jason Momoa is in talks to join the film:

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=112269

rumor is as Vandal Savage
    That would be awesome.
    I just looked Vandal Savage up, and I see that he is immortal. That should prove to be quite an interesting fight.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Another rumor says Martian Manhunter.
    Another rumor says Martian Manhunter.

I saw some friends of mine talking about that online last night. Tons of rumors abound in terms of who Jason could end up playing.
  • Wow is this still Batman vs Superman, or is it turning into the freaking Justice League?
    Wow is this still Batman vs Superman, or is it turning into the freaking Justice League?

From the sounds of things, it's just a couple steps short of Justice League.
    Wow is this still Batman vs Superman, or is it turning into the freaking Justice League?

According to Jett it is.