Keeping track of befriended members

Comments

• SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Where's @Luds? ;)

Good question, but I supposed another mod would know ;)
  • LudsLuds MIA
    Where's @Luds? ;)

'Sup Bro! ;)

• 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited October 2013 Posts: 12,459
    Hey, everybody, I found Luds!

By the way, does anyone know what has happened, or where is, Haserot?
    Blimey, first @DC007 now @Luds. It's like an MI6 reunion on here this week ;-)
  • Don't forget me!
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    0013 wrote:
    There he is! The man, the legend: @DaltonCraig007. Welcome back!

thanks mate :)
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    Luds wrote:
    Where's @Luds? ;)

'Sup Bro! ;)
    There we go :D 'Sup!

\m/
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Blimey, first @DC007 now @Luds. It's like an MI6 reunion on here this week ;-)

Yes, this thread really seems to be delivering.
    edited October 2013 Posts: 4,012
    Luds wrote:
    Where's @Luds? ;)

'Sup Bro! ;)

Here he is!

I think he's fine, from what I can gather from his FB page.
    edited October 2013 Posts: 17,804
    Sandy wrote:
    Luds wrote:
    Where's @Luds? ;)

'Sup Bro! ;)

Here he is!

I think he's fine, from what I can gather from his FB page.

I think that @Haserot's username is after a monument in his town/city/country, though I do wonder which? He has one of the greatest avatars on MI6 Community too and I wish he were here again.
  • retrokittyretrokitty The Couv
    Luds wrote:
    Where's @Luds? ;)

'Sup Bro! ;)

Jebuz... Disco... you really have a way with words.

Nice to see you, Luds... What's new and exciting?

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    I get the feeling @Luds was just here to say "Hi". I can't see him staying. I too though, would love to know what's new and exciting.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I think @haserot is simply busy. He has done film projects before, and could likely be on the scent of another right now, or in the heat of production. Whichever, I wish him the best.
    I've talked to some of the same members on here, for what is now years. So yeah, the folks on here do feel like friends. I would love to organize more in-person events: screenings and what-not. It's hard to though with everyone spread out across the globe! But it would be a great idea for a thread: A meet-up thread, where a member could a post an event and a location, so if anyone in the area was close by, they could meet-up. I'd love to oganize something for Bond24 for sure - I'm definitely longing to visit London again! But in the meantime, there are the occasional theatre screenings. I'll post something next time I see something. Cheers everyone!

Nice to hear from you Luds!
    JBFan626 wrote:
    I've talked to some of the same members on here, for what is now years. So yeah, the folks on here do feel like friends. I would love to organize more in-person events: screenings and what-not. It's hard to though with everyone spread out across the globe! But it would be a great idea for a thread: A meet-up thread, where a member could a post an event and a location, so if anyone in the area was close by, they could meet-up. I'd love to oganize something for Bond24 for sure - I'm definitely longing to visit London again! But in the meantime, there are the occasional theatre screenings. I'll post something next time I see something. Cheers everyone!

Nice to hear from you Luds!

I know that they already do that on the CBn Forums under the sub-forum called "International Events" under which is another sub-forum called "International Meet-up". You could probably take some good ideas from there and transport them to this community if you want.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    edited October 2013 Posts: 2,630
    Hey @luds, You should get @MI6 to change your status from OUT to IN :)
    http://mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/3282

Anyways, I'm (or was) friends with @haserot on Facebook and it seems like he's doing fine.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    retrokitty wrote:

(And for those of you who send well wishes on the forum that day, please know that dublo read them out from a balcony to the guests during the wedding and it was awesome. :) )

Well if there ever was a guy with great charm, wit and style... I was honoured to meet Doublo, Dusty and St. George in person when visiting London and I'd love to do it all over again one day. All of whom I seldom see here anymore, which is a pity.

And Kitty, will you ever get that husband of yours off the couch to come back here for some good fun and jokes? ;-)
  • edited October 2013 Posts: 1,082
    Hello! I was attacked by a polar bear (they walk around the streets where I live, people get eaten daily!) and have spent the last year in coma. Luckily, I woke up today (with only one leg, though).
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Hello! I was attacked by a polar bear (they walk around the streets where I live, people get eaten daily!) and have spent the last year in coma. Luckily, I woke up today (with only one leg, though).

IFM on @007RogerMoore.

@007RogerMoore welcome back! Well, I never expected this kind of activity, so many old faces showing up.
  • edited October 2013 Posts: 6,396
    DarthDimi wrote:

IFM on @007RogerMoore.

Seriously or is that sarcasm? I wasn't on here when he was on last year.
  • Atleast I'm alive. Those bears are the equivalent of 5 grizzlies!
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    Atleast I'm alive. Those bears are the equivalent of 5 grizzlies!

A glowing comeback mate! Even though your hilariuous return post didn't seem to go home to everyone.
  • The members of my fan club (DarthDimi among them) still seem to adore me. =))
  • DarthDimi wrote:

IFM on @007RogerMoore.

He is just being sarcastic. I won the "MI6's most intelligent and highly-valued poster of 2012 award" after all...

DarthDimi wrote:

IFM on @007RogerMoore.

He is just being sarcastic. I won the "MI6's most intelligent and highly-valued poster of 2012 award" after all...

In that case it's good to have you back, sir.
  • Dragonpol wrote:
    DarthDimi wrote:

IFM on @007RogerMoore.

Thank you, it's an honor that you, like everyone else, realize and appreciate my astonishing greatness.
    Dragonpol wrote:
    DarthDimi wrote:

IFM on @007RogerMoore.

Thank you, it's an honor that you, like everyone else, realize and appreciate my astonishing greatness.

I wasn't a member here back then, though, but I'll take your word for it!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    @Dragonpol, @007RogerMoore can at times be more crooked than a dog's hind leg. Never trust the jester, for he is too often more concerned with tomfoolery than earnest discussion.

What is it with all this faces resurfacing? It's like Bond sitting on the beach, finally having a reason to snap back into it when MI6 is in jeopardy. Have some of you just kept on the sidelines until we name-dropped you, planning to dramatically resurface when it struck your fancy? I'll admit, the idea is a tempting one.
    hey! Remember me? I haven't been here since I went to bed last night!

Haha. In all seriousness it's great to have all these old faces popping up.