The DANIEL CRAIG Appreciation thread - Discuss His Life, His Career, His Bond Films

Comments

• TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    Germanlady wrote: »
    I suppose it was the case of a spur of the moment. He was there, they were shooting and he asked for a cameo. Being the laid back, dont make any fuss about me person, it will be a very small part, probably unrecognizable. Its the stuff, he does for his own fun and nothing else.

Yes. My guess is that he'll wear the full storm trooper equipment, helmet and all. We won't know who/where he is.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Maybe someone will ask him "Aren't you a little short for a Stormtrooper?" :))
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    And then he'll beat the crap out of them, like a blunt instrument, and we'll know who he is. :)
    And then he'll beat the crap out of them, like a blunt instrument, and we'll know who he is. :)

:)) but no, he will roll his eyes and move on. Sometimes I wished, he Would beat the crap out is certain people ;)
    For those of us, who like some smiling pics. Or take it as a sign, the overall mood is good.

[URL=http://s946.photobucket.com/user/foxy01344/media/james-bond-in-aussee-erschwerte-dreharbeiten-bei-schneefall-41-56170181_zpsee22341c.jpg. albums html]james-bond-in-aussee-erschwerte-dreharbeiten-bei-schneefall-41-56170181_zpsee22341c.jpg[/URL]

james-bond-in-aussee-erschwerte-dreharbeiten-bei-schneefall-41-56170235_zpsb171eadf.jpg
  • Pajan005Pajan005 Stockholm, Sweden
    Bond on location. Taking time to meet fans. Good spirit indeed
    Great pictures from todays photo call

QZ1D5Jc.jpg

PGUwoqd.jpg

DkESS7g.jpg

This looks like a postcard you can send someone on holiday.
    lQamwhi.jpg

hyWAAk0.jpg

Looks like we might have gotten new material for fan posters.
    Great to see the crew enjoying their trip!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Yes, the weather may be bad but the mood seemed good. :D
    The weather looks amazing!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    It has delayed some filming.
    Pajan005 wrote: »

Really? Doesn't seem very "Bond" to me. Lea, yes. Craig, no.

All I see up there is Daniel Craig in the mountains. Not James Bond. That's not a bad thing, I'm just saying.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    JWESTBROOK wrote: »
    Pajan005 wrote: »

Really? Doesn't seem very "Bond" to me. Lea, yes. Craig, no.

All I see up there is Daniel Craig in the mountains. Not James Bond. That's not a bad thing, I'm just saying.

spectre_poster_90_s_vhs_style_by_comandercool22-d8d09vw.jpg
    edited January 2015 Posts: 432
    That's good. Very vintage. I imagine that being a cover for a VHS edition.
    Haven't we seen him in that exact outfit before? Looks very familiar.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    You're probably thinking of the OHMSS DvD cover.
    No I was thinkng the puffer and hat. May be it was that photo of him in The gym a while back.
    whoohoo, new member. Came here to lurk and see what people were saying about Spectre (after the leak). Super happy to find a Daniel Craig appreciation thread. I've loved Bond since forever, and I do appreciate all the Bonds, but I've always had a slight inclination towards the grittier/less smooth ones. And while I adore Connery and, to a slightly lesser degree Dalton, I'm simply flashed by Daniel Craig. Great physicality, nuanced performances - a round character, more so than any other Bond to date. I had my suspicions, but man, did he blow me away.
    Welcome to the forums Roko!
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    I heard on the radio earlier today that Dan has hurt his knee whilst filming a fight sceen at Pinewood can anyone shed more light on this ?.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Mrcoggins wrote: »
    I heard on the radio earlier today that Dan has hurt his knee whilst filming a fight sceen at Pinewood can anyone shed more light on this ?.

Check the Spectre production timeline thread. Roger Moore is set to take over.
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    thunder digit I think you need a doctor.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork

Mendes and Olivier Schneider aren't playing around with this movie. This is going to be the most physically brutal Bond film in the series.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    thunder digit I think you need a doctor.

Yes. I hurt my finger while typing. Damn you, MI6. Damn you to Hell!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    doubleoego wrote: »

Mendes and Olivier Schneider aren't playing around with this movie. This is going to be the most physically brutal Bond film in the series.
    Huh, I like the sound of that!

It seems Gary Powell was right after all when he talked about Mendes really going at the action.
    doubleoego wrote: »

Huh, I like the sound of that!

It seems Gary Powell was right after all when he talked about Mendes really going at the action.

I think we are going to be in for a real treat with Spectre!
    Daniel is looking smashing in Rome. Not fan of the photocall outfit (especially when offset by the perfection that is Monica's red dress), but that long dark coat is the stuff of dreams. And the scene looks sufficiently maudlin - looks like there might be some great dialog there.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    edited February 2015 Posts: 40,637
    Sadly, it looks like the final two Millennium trilogy films won't be happening:

http://m.eonline.com/news/627836/rooney-mara-girl-with-the-dragon-tattoo-sequel-is-pretty-much-dead
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Sadly, it looks like the final two Millennium trilogy films won't be happening:

http://m.eonline.com/news/627836/rooney-mara-girl-with-the-dragon-tattoo-sequel-is-pretty-much-dead

Maybe its for the best and the momentum certainly is gone by now. Still sad though.