SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    Both things are not confirmed. But by the time they do the announcement, we know the release date :D
  • Miss a trick if they dont do it today with the date being 2007 2015

i was thinking the same thing...

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    So that means that if the announcement is today, then the trailer is confirmed for Wednesday!

How did you arrive at that conclusion?
  • RC7RC7
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    So that means that if the announcement is today, then the trailer is confirmed for Wednesday!

How did you arrive at that conclusion?

Drawing conclusions from inconclusive correlations. Will someone who farted at 16:38 last Wednesday, do the same this Wednesday? It's possible, but will they once again fart at 16:38 the following Wednesday?
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    St. Dupont SPECTRE Limited Edition

BVhyokG.jpg
    With or without baked beans? Makes a difference!
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Nice
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Fascinating!
  • RC7RC7
    St. Dupont SPECTRE Limited Edition

BVhyokG.jpg

Lovely. My wife bought me the CR cuff links, maybe she'll treat me again for christmas!
  • edited July 2015 Posts: 591
    I know some people have already guessed it and I don't how reliable this is but the twitter account James Bond Denmark tweeted this out:

New #SPECTRE trailer will be released on Wednesday July 22

https://twitter.com/jamesbonddk/status/623152995598004224

The director of Le Cercle il Club Italiano di James Bond, Ilario Citton has also tweeted out a similar post:

#SPECTRE Il nuovo trailer uscira' Mercoledi' 22/07.

https://twitter.com/ilariobond/status/623154091267616768
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    Well, I guess that proves it. Wendesday it is! =;
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Yay!!
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    I know some people have already guessed it and I don't how reliable this is but the twitter account James Bond Denmark tweeted this out:

The director of Le Cercle il Club Italiano di James Bond, Ilario Citton has also tweeted out a similar post:

Are they reliable sources? If so, very good news!
  • JWPepper wrote: »

I have no idea, they were the closest thing I could find to some kind of announcement.
  • edited July 2015 Posts: 3,169
    JWPepper wrote: »

I'm in Denmark, and have never heard of "JB Club Denmark", so..... speculation, since it only has 16 followers and it's FB-page has four users in total.
  • RC7RC7
    edited July 2015 Posts: 10,512
    Zekidk wrote: »

I'm in Denmark, and have never heard of "JB Club Denmark", so..... speculation, since it only has 16 followers and it's FB-page has four users in total.

Wouldn't be surprising if they gleaned their 'info' from this forum. I do think on many occasions conjecture becomes 'fact' when it's picked up by a 'faux-official' source. There seems to be a cyclical process where fiction become fact becomes fiction again. Hence my comment above. The last month has involved many people 'knowing' when the trailer will be released. Yet still no one actually knows. The lesson being, when it's 'officially' announced we'll all know. Let's be patient and stop confusing opinion with fact. If it gets released on Wednesday, it won't be because these sources know, or are prophetic, but because if you throw enough shit eventually it'll stick.
    RC7 wrote: »

Wouldn't be surprising if they gleaned their 'info' from this forum. I do think on many occasions conjecture becomes 'fact' when it's picked up by a 'faux-official' source. There seems to be a cyclical process where fiction become fact becomes fiction again. Hence my comment above. The last month has involved many people 'knowing' when the trailer will be released. Yet still no one actually knows. The lesson being, when it's 'officially' announced we'll all know. Let's be patient and stop confusing opinion with fact. If it gets released on Wednesday, it won't be because these sources know, or are prophetic, but because if you throw enough shit eventually it'll stick.

I dreamt last night about planet Mars, being completely terraformed in no time, making colonilization possible. And in that dream the news was reported by the Dutch news and it was specifically said that it was "factual news". 8-}

• RC7RC7

I dreamt last night about planet Mars, being completely terraformed in no time, making colonilization possible. And in that dream the news was reported by the Dutch news and it was specifically said that it was "factual news". 8-}

Ha ha.
    jobo wrote: »
    I sure hope Spielberg never gets to direct a Bond film! He'd make it a cheese fest and "Americanize" what is supposed to be a brittish franchise. Good old Cubby seemed to agree.

Yeah Spielberg just couldn't "get" Bond in the way that proven masters like Roger Spottiswoode, Marc Forster, and Lee Tamahori could. And yes, he'd be way too cheesy. Can you imagine the kind of nonsense he'd put into a Bond film? Who knows, we'd probably have, I dunno, Blofeld in drag, having Bond hang out with a redneck sheriff, or grabbing a sumo wrestler's buttocks, or running round in a gorilla or clown suit, or have the lead actor dubbed for half the movie, or snowboarding to the Beach Boys. A through and through Brit like Cubby has too much integrity for that sort of thing. Britttttish only!
  • robcoperobcope St. Petersburg, FL
    edited July 2015 Posts: 58
    I definitely wouldn't mind Kenneth Branagh. With a better script, Jack Ryan could have been very good. Put Logan/Purvis/Wade in with Branagh, and I think you have a strong Bond movie.

Am I the only one that isn't overly enthused about Christopher Nolan? Great director, yes, and I love his movies, but I would prefer someone that doesn't have such a dominant influence over the style of movie he makes. The Bond universe is unique unto itself, and I'd prefer directors taking the existing framework and adding a small amount of their style. I feel Christopher Nolan would change the framework too much.

But aren't we overdue for the once-a-decade Martin Campbell appearance? The guy is 2 for 2, and I also wouldn't mind seeing him in the '10s.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    I feel the same way about Nolan. I like his directing style but I don't like his writing. Nor do I like his choice composer Hans Zimmer who today can't write a memorable music score to save his life.
    They should seriously ask Campball back, secure a great ending to the Craig era, unless he decides to do one more?
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    robcope wrote: »
    I definitely wouldn't mind Kenneth Branagh. With a better script, Jack Ryan could have been very good. Put Logan/Purvis/Wade in with Branagh, and I think you have a strong Bond movie.

[...] But aren't we overdue for the once-a-decade Martin Campbell appearance? The guy is 2 for 2, and I also wouldn't mind seeing him in the '10s.

Couldn't agree more, would be great to see Martin Campball finish off the Craig era.

And I think it would be quite interesting to see what Kenneth Branagh could do with a Bond film, be it with Craig or whoever comes along next.

• JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    Martin Campbell :-bd
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy

As I said before, first time Wednesday popped up, it was because I talked with Ilario (I am a LeCercle member and a friend of Ilario)and I guessed that should be the day.
    then we talked a little more, some more hints came up, and I think he also had some news from some insider
    Lets see what Wednesday brings then? 8-}
    There is ab-so-lu-te-ly no news huh :-P.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    We won't be getting it 'til August at this rate. Maybe those predictions are actually accurate.
  • RC7RC7

As I said before, first time Wednesday popped up, it was because I talked with Ilario (I am a LeCercle member and a friend of Ilario)and I guessed that should be the day.
    then we talked a little more, some more hints came up, and I think he also had some news from some insider

I've no doubt, but all still conjecture until we hear officially.
    I do wonder what some of you guys are going to do with yourselves once the trailer comes out and you've seen it :)