SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

I am very excited about this film. Wish they'd take a cue from the Star Wars folks on the trailer situation. That film doesn't come out until the end of the year and already they have two trailers out. It's not like they need a trailer to convince movie-goers to see their film; they're just stirring the pot and generating excitement. I would imagine we have more than enough footage (even without Morocco) to make a stellar trailer. And they can add glimpses of the newest footage in a third trailer in September. (Really AM excited about SPECTRE, if you can't tell.)
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    writer5150 wrote: »
    I am very excited about this film. Wish they'd take a cue from the Star Wars folks on the trailer situation. That film doesn't come out until the end of the year and already they have two trailers out. It's not like they need a trailer to convince movie-goers to see their film; they're just stirring the pot and generating excitement. I would imagine we have more than enough footage (even without Morocco) to make a stellar trailer. And they can add glimpses of the newest footage in a third trailer in September. (Really AM excited about SPECTRE, if you can't tell.)

I think their plan is just fine so far. Started with a true teaser trailer that has gotten alot of attention then a totally unexpected TV spot playing off the first trailer...

Competition is stiff this year so to get or generate the excitement they have with the general audience so far I think has been commendable.

But I'm with you I do want to just see footage lol.

Another one from Mr. Frank Anderson who is now in Morroco.

SPECTRE black helicopter and film trucks in compound — in Arfoud.

11411649_10153001823538108_1164783402016971238_o.jpg

Hey Marcos? Do you know when filming starts at that 'abandoned' movie studio?
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland

@Gustav_Graves Filming starts when they finish up at Pinewood, in about 10 days.
  • edited June 2015 Posts: 220
    I have a question about the scenes shot in Mexico. There was almost no report of the filming inside the Museo Nacional de Antropologia. I've been checking the interior of that museum, and it's really quite stunning. Very Ken Adam-esque:

spectre-is-the-past-going-to-catch-up-with-james-bond-007-the-museo-nacional-de-antropo-423421.jpg
    mu.mexb_23_93.jpg
    Post2_kuantoramirezvazquez2.jpg
    vista-a%C3%A9rea-de-ciudad-de-m%C3%A9xico-27081839.jpg
    Museum_of_anthropology_Maya_Room.jpg

@Marketto007 Could you confirm when they actually filmed here? Which dates?

Anyone? I never really got a reply. Do you have an idea @Marketto007 ?
    aaron819 wrote: »

@Gustav_Graves Filming starts when they finish up at Pinewood, in about 10 days.

And do you have an idea what the more exact shooting schedule of the Morocco sequences is? It seems the Morocco-shooting have been delayed constantly....

Moreover, do you have an exact date of when they will wrap the shoot in Pinewood?
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    From what I know they have planned to wrap shooting in the 5th of july
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil

No idea @Gustav_Graves. When I was there they had already done filming in Tacuba and Donceles Streets (the yellow/orange building), and were all focused on the main action at Zocalo Square.

No idea @Gustav_Graves. When I was there they had already done filming in Tacuba and Donceles Streets (the yellow/orange building), and were all focused on the main action at Zocalo Square.

Could you perhaps find this out for me ;-)? I can then finalize the shooting schedule.
    @Gustav_Graves I've heard they're working on a loose schedule in order to get the London portion of filming perfect, so no exact dates. Not that they're delayed or behind schedule, but that they planned for it to be a little looser at this stage.
    90-95% of filming is most likely complete.
  • DoctorKaufmannDoctorKaufmann Can shoot you from Stuttgart and still make it look like suicide.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    (via Phil Verney)

CH9LYITWEAAEiqi.jpg

This looks like it's near the same building they were setting up at a few days ago:

(via Emmal Hampton)

11328555_1603446053248268_500091623_n.jpg
    Daniel Craig is said to be rewriting the script for Spectre, the 24th official Bond film
    I don't believe this? Thoughts?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/film/james-bond-spectre/daniel-craig-script-rewrite/
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited June 2015 Posts: 10,588
    Daniel Craig is said to be rewriting the script for Spectre, the 24th official Bond film

I'm not sure I believe this. From what I understand the response to the shooting script was favorable. If it is true, hopefully it's for the best. We don't want another convoluted QoS. Perhaps this is why some scenes were re-shot, like the scenes
    in Bond's flat.
    How accurate is The Telegraph anyway?
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    More Thames filming to go on tomorrow and the 22nd, according to James Bond Denmark.
    Full closure of Lambeth Bridge and intermittent traffic holds on Vauxhall and Westminster Bridge overnight for filming #Spectre 21-22 June
  • edited June 2015 Posts: 1,552
    jake24 wrote: »

I'm not sure I believe this. From what I understand the response to the shooting script was favorable. If it is true, hopefully it's for the best. We don't want another convoluted QoS. Perhaps this is why some scenes were re-shot, like the scenes
    in Bond's flat.
    How accurate is The Telegraph anyway?
    The Telegraph is a broadsheet, not a tabloid. Usually are more reliable.

Edit:- Just read it, it says "According to the Daily Mail"... hmm
    http://www.pressreader.com/uk/scottish-daily-mail/20150620/282114930212406/TextView
    I hear that the 47-year-old actor has been rewriting the script of 007’s latest outing, Spectre, even though filming has been going on since December.
    ‘The script is still all over the place, to the extent that Daniel himself has had a bash at rewriting it,’ says my man with the vodka martinis. ‘It’s total creative turmoil.’

Unnamed source, not even said to be part of the production. I have my doubts.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    edited June 2015 Posts: 11,139

Their own source is the daily mail and the script still in creative turmoil? The bullshit power level of this is...over 9000!

@JCRendle Yes, when it says "According to the Daily Mail" normally the info is not accurate, because the daily mail is a tabloid.
    If Daniel Craig did any rewrite at any point in the creative process, then he has had far more creative input than any other Bond actor.
    A BS tabloid (so called) story. Ignore.
  • aaron819 wrote: »

The Telegraph is summarizing the Daily Mail.

The Telegraph is summarizing the Daily Mail.

Is this like Beavis summarizing Butthead?
  • SarkSark Guangdong, PRC
    Since when does Craig rewrite scripts?
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    Sark wrote: »
    Since when does Craig rewrite scripts?

He did for QoS with Forster due to the writer's strike.
    Clearly he didn't quit his day job. Here's hoping the writing was an itch that has been scratched off his bucket list.
  • walter1985walter1985 Rotterdam
    although I still like QoS a lot - sorry - DC always says he isn't happy with the result. I remember him saying 'here was me trying to rewrite scenes... and a writer I am not', so I don't think he will rewrite a script when there's no strike.
    walter1985 wrote: »
    although I still like QoS a lot - sorry - DC always says he isn't happy with the result. I remember him saying 'here was me trying to rewrite scenes... and a writer I am not', so I don't think he will rewrite a script when there's no strike.

And in all honesty....why are such bullocks-articles showing up right at the very moment when the filming is wrapping up?