SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    At 2pm today (UK time) watch the latest vlog from the set of Spectre at http://www.007.com
    I am assuming the video is coming at 12pm est like before?
    hthomas20 wrote: »
    I am assuming the video is coming at 12pm est like before?

See right above you - 9am ET now.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Less than 5 minutes then?
    Here it is:

• leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    The scenes in Mexico look amazing! I applaud the work of the make up artists and costume designers.
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    just Wow.
  • RC7RC7
    A lot of handheld work (we've already seen some in the trailer). It should play out very differently to the SF opening I would think.
    That was a surprisingly boring videoblog....I get it, it takes a large team to prepare such a huge amount of extras. Tell me some story details and where's Daniel Craig and Stephanie Sigman?

Having said that, the idea of incorporating the Day of the Dead into a Bond pre-title is bloody inspired and I tip my hat to Mendes for doing something really visually exciting. It's clear that death and ghosts are going to be something of a motif throughout the film (after all the film is called 'Spectre'). It's only right that the ceremony is included in all its glory.
  • RC7RC7
    That was a surprisingly boring videoblog

Aren't they always.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Yeah, was expecting a more exciting video blog to be honest but regardless, I'm very impressed with what they've done in Mexico and it's integration as part of the collective movie.

I miss the old blogs with the cast...
    edited June 2015 Posts: 1,208
    @Pierce2Daniel

You can see Bond at: 00:02, 00:13, 00:44, 01:30, 01:43

You can see Marco Sciarra: 00:41, 01:43

Some of you are saying that this vlog didn't have too much action. I didn't even expect action as this was based on the set and costumes, not the action.
    The next video blog will be Monica, Léa and Naomie - so that should be more exciting for you ;)
  • RC7RC7
    aaron819 wrote: »
    Some of you are saying that this vlog didn't have too much action.

Don't think anyone said that.
    RC7 wrote: »

@RC7

@Pierce2Daniel Said it was boring

• SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    Less action now, more action later (trailer)

This ^^^

Given they've missed out Jurassic World it seems it should be landing in the next couplr weeks - by the end of this month so it debuts in theatres with Terminator.

leas_mole wrote: »
    The next video blog will be Monica, Léa and Naomie - so that should be more exciting for you ;)

@leas_mole I guess that will be one vlog for everyone of them. I suppose different scenes will be shown in that vlog.

I would love to see a London vlog and a vlog for the finale scenes. But I don't think that will happen, possibly some scenes could feature in Lea's and Naomie's vlogs about those scenes. We have a vlog on stunts to in August. It all gets better and better! Can't wait for the movie?

Does anyone think we will see clips of the movies in late October.
    If anything that blog has gotten me more excited for the opening scene
    Still can't believe I was there. :-O

iJvNt4i.jpg

XQwhtHb.jpg

MrOvwdN.jpg

@leas_mole I guess that will be one vlog for everyone of them. I suppose different scenes will be shown in that vlog.

I would love to see a London vlog and a vlog for the finale scenes. But I don't think that will happen, possibly some scenes could feature in Lea's and Naomie's vlogs about those scenes. We have a vlog on stunts to in August. It all gets better and better! Can't wait for the movie?

Yeah obviously - with the UK release (which is still October according to someone at Sony UK BTW) and all the late night show appearances.
  • RC7RC7
    edited June 2015 Posts: 10,512
    RC7 wrote: »

@RC7

@Pierce2Daniel Said it was boring

Well yeah, it was. It just states the obvious, which is to be expected with these things. I don't think it needed action, but it would be nice to get the odd interesting soundbite, rather than the usual run of the mill, 'I think this might be the best opening scene ever'.
    @marketto007 Even more jealous of you now :)

This opening scene will be epic, as will the whole movie. This Bond film is going to go down in history.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    I agree the Mexico stuff, is going to look amazing. :D

I would have thought the video blog would be all three ladies. It is a shame Stephanie Sigman has been left out since she is also a Bond Girl. Unfortunately there are not enough months left to show other vlogs that you suggested. I hope they give us a lot of extras with the DVD!
    I hope they give us a lot of extras with the DVD!

I hope so to
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    edited June 2015 Posts: 512

Why is everyone so confident the trailer is coming soon? I think it will be released much later, end of July or beginning of August.

Wasn't impressed by the vlog.
    New photos.

Bond-Spectre-Gallery-Mexico.jpg

Bond-Spectre-Gallery-Mexico-2.jpg