SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.

Genevieve Loh– ‏@GenevieveLoh

@SummerofSony: #SPECTRE Skype happening right now #SummerOfSonyPictures”
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    @instaCancun- Today web press conference for SPECTRE, chatting with Sam Mendes, Daniel Craig, Lea Seydoux, Christoph Waltz from the set...
    is there a link?
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    edited June 2015 Posts: 2,496
    (via @mmiedl)

"Christoph Waltz eloquently saying nothing: "My character in #SPECTRE is indescribeable. I am at want for words." #SummerOfSonyPictures"

JoParkerson)

"Just Skyped Daniel Craig,Sam Mendes & cast of #Spectre on set in Pinewood Lots of exciting Bond news to follow soon
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    Thanks @jake24, @Red_Snow, @JWPepper for the info! Really appreciate it! :)
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    Red_Snow wrote: »
    (via @mmiedl)

"Christoph Waltz eloquently saying nothing: "My character in #SPECTRE is indescribeable. I am at want for words." #SummerOfSonyPictures"

JoParkerson)

"Just Skyped Daniel Craig,Sam Mendes & cast of #Spectre on set in Pinewood Lots of exciting Bond news to follow soon

Maybe a trailer?
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    Red_Snow wrote: »
    (via @mmiedl)

JoParkerson)

Maybe a trailer?

I hope so.

edited June 2015 Posts: 1,208
    There wasn't any trailer they were shown very cool footage of filming from the Mexico shooting. Possibly they saw the Mexico videoblog that should be released tomorrow, according to Club James Bond France. Looking forward to it tomorrow if it's true! :)
    (via @TrystanYoung)

"Security and lights on Vauxhall bridge, helicopters in Kennington Park."

CHe-NhIXAAI_xd9.jpg
    (via @BeatonFran)

CHfBBZcWsAIejP7.jpg
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited June 2015 Posts: 10,588
    An article detailing exactly where and when they're shooting tonight.
    http://www.jamesbond-club.dk/spectre/shooting-river-thames
    Thanks for the link Jake24.
    It has been confirmed by a reporter at the Summer of Sony Pictures event in Cancun that a video featurette from Mexico will indeed be released tomorrow.
    Shame about no trailer but awesome about the Mexico video blog confirmation. I have a feeling they're saving it till the end of the month so they have it in cinemas with Terminator on July 1.
    CHfSqlcXAAAQFj8.jpg
    CHfSqlcW8AAGHVW.jpg
    CHfVpThWgAIXh5C.jpg
    Great pics! Well I certainly look forward to seeing the Mexico blog tomorrow!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Yes, Great Photos. :)
    Great photos from everyone. Thanks! Can't wait for the vblog later today
  • edited June 2015 Posts: 161
    Daily Mail article about last night shooting:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3123990/Daniel-Craig-s-Bond-stunt-double-films-high-speed-Spectre-chase-River-Thames.html

and BTW imagine this on the big screen :-O :
    299FD4C800000578-3123990-image-a-2_1434350752405.jpg
  • SarkSark Guangdong, PRC
    The picture reminds me of a scene from the first level of the FRWL game.
    That helicopter. Like a raven bringing plague.
  • edited June 2015 Posts: 95
    Ludovico wrote: »
    That helicopter. Like a raven bringing plague.

I've noticed that many of the vehicles in SP - minus the AM and Hinx's Jaguar in Rome - are black or grey: the black plane and Rovers in Austria, the black van and car seen in a few production photos in London, the black Royles Royce and perhaps (could be dark grey) this awesome looking helicopter on the Thames from tonight and the last couple of weeks.

Then there's the light grey helicopter from the PTS in Mexico and the speedboat chasing said helicopter on the Thames. Maybe it allows them to pop out more or its perhaps just give a few a more sinister or imposing look. Either way quite a collection.

Sark wrote: »
    The picture reminds me of a scene from the first level of the FRWL game.
    Yes, and yes.
    I think the revived S.P.E.C.T.R.E. is a very elite, secret, super-rich, Bilderberg-esque syndicate that has billions of Dollars invested in escape vehicles. Helicopters, cars, trucks, airplanes, you name it....they own it.....directly or indirectly.

I also think that for the first time since 1987's TLD (Georgi Koskov), the main villain will survive at the end of the film and will also escape. Comparisons here can also be made with, off course, Blofeld from the 1960's films.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Daily Mail article about last night shooting:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3123990/Daniel-Craig-s-Bond-stunt-double-films-high-speed-Spectre-chase-River-Thames.html

and BTW imagine this on the big screen :-O :
    299FD4C800000578-3123990-image-a-2_1434350752405.jpg

Wow! This is going to be a grand spectacle! This really is going to be the big one.

John Whittingdale, the Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport Member of Parliament for Maldon has visited Pinewood Studios and saw the filming and the set of:
    Westminster Bridge on the the 007 Stage