SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

hthomas20 wrote: »
    StanKobra wrote: »
    Is it confirmed that Lea is filming scenes for the movie in Mexico? Or is she just there for the press?

Just there for the press.
    I thought she and Waltz were in Mexico for filming interior scenes...
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    Is it confirmed that Lea is filming scenes for the movie in Mexico? Or is she just there for the press?

I thought so too
    So lets hope, more of what they were there for pops up.

No, it always seemed, that interior was just Bond and the villain, too. Just like the exterior. To me, at least, as a non reader of the script.
  • edited April 2015 Posts: 4,400
    Here is a photo I found on Reddit from the production offices in Mexico. This will give you some insight into Bon's outfit before he wears the suit we have already seen.
    It's very Roger Moore-esque.GWiyVx2.jpg
    chipsticks wrote: »

I thought so too

Then I could be wrong but I haven't heard anything like that.
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    aaron819 wrote: »

check this one out and they are still filming in Zocalo

http://websta.me/p/953691306012600209_646589248
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited April 2015 Posts: 10,588
    Has anyone actually heard this? I just found this article on Collider.

http://collider.com/

Idris Elba Was Approached to Play Bond After
    Daniel Craig Was “calling it quits”.

April 1, 2015 at 3:29 pm

Written by Joshua Nor

British Actor Idris Elba, best known for “The Wire” and BBC series “Luther” has confirmed today via his twitter account, that he was once
    approached by James Bond producers Barbara Broccoli and Michael Wilson to play the secret agent a few years back. His tweet read:

“was once asked to play Bond believe it or not. It was I think 6 years ago.during a time when the producers and Dan were under pressure due to financial problems with one of the studios and the lack of success of the previous movie. I think he was calling it quits. But I declined. Luckily things worked out.Would love to do it if asked again though!”

Following veteran Bond actor Roger Moore's controversial tweet about Elba not being “English English” enough to play Bond, Elba also responded to the comment in separate tweet, calling it “a little offensive” and “not what you'd expect from a respected philanthropist” Here is the full tweet:

“I was a little surprised to hear Roger Moore's comments. They were a little offensive. They're not what you'd expect from a respected philanthropist. I still respect him as an actor. Wish him best.”

Meanwhile, current Bond actor Daniel Craig is shooting stunts for his new upcoming 007 flick, Spectre, in Mexico city. He, on the other hand, is not expected to retire from Bond until at least one more film after Spectre, although the producers of the series have described his contract to be “open ended”.

Spectre is expected to hit theatres worldwide on November 6th, 2015.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    JCRendle wrote: »
    @chipsticks have you seen any images with a better view of the Dia De Muertos poster?

IMG_0224.jpg

I have it :D But I still don't know if I can post it.
    jake24 wrote: »

Written by Joshua Nor

British Actor Idris Elba, best known for “The Wire” and BBC series “Luther” has confirmed today via his twitter account, that he was once
    approached by James Bond producers Barbara Broccoli and Michael Wilson to play the secret agent a few years back. His tweet read:

“was once asked to play Bond believe it or not. It was I think 6 years ago.during a time when the producers and Dan were under pressure due to financial problems with one of the studios and the lack of success of the previous movie. I think he was calling it quits. But I declined. Luckily things worked out.Would love to do it if asked again though!”

Following veteran Bond actor Roger Moore's controversial tweet about Elba not being “English English” enough to play Bond, Elba also responded to the comment in separate tweet, calling it “a little offensive” and “not what you'd expect from a respected philanthropist” Here is the full tweet:

“I was a little surprised to hear Roger Moore's comments. They were a little offensive. They're not what you'd expect from a respected philanthropist. I still respect him as an actor. Wish him best.”

Meanwhile, current Bond actor Daniel Craig is shooting stunts for his new upcoming 007 flick, Spectre, in Mexico city. He, on the other hand, is not expected to retire from Bond until at least one more film after Spectre, although the producers of the series have described his contract to be “open ended”.

What's the date today?
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil

I've posted this photo here a couple of days ago. Check some old pages... :)

Just press.
    Here is a photo I found on Reddit from the production offices in Mexico. This will give you some insight into Bon's outfit before he wears the suit we have already seen.
    It's very Roger Moore-esque.GWiyVx2.jpg

Well, I took some photo of his and Estrella's outfit. I wasn't sure if it's ok to post. But seems everybody is posting, I supposed it's ok, right?
  • That's only the sixth James Bond-themed April Fool's gag I've seen today. Among the tthers: Daniel Craig will sing SPECTRE's theme song, there was a "salute" to Kevin McClory (there was a picture of McClory in Bond's apartment) and Madonna would sing SPECTRE's theme song.
  • StanKobraStanKobra Serbia
    Thanks Marketto.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    That's only the sixth James Bond-themed April Fool's gag I've seen today. Among the tthers: Daniel Craig will sing SPECTRE's theme song, there was a "salute" to Kevin McClory (there was a picture of McClory in Bond's apartment) and Madonna would sing SPECTRE's theme song.

I highly doubt the article is an April Fools gag. And I checked Elba's tweets 10 minutes ago and it was there.
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    @marketto007 I'm sure you can post the photos now. Everybody is posting them. I think everybody would appreciate it. :)
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    There have been a few Bond " April fools" today. ;)
    DrGorner wrote: »

Check Elba's tweets yourself.
    April 2nd can't come soon enough...

Its Aprils joke, when he says, he declined. Haha...this guys ego wouldn't allow THAT. No way. Plus Mendes and Daniel were working on the script all along. Doesn't make sense.

I guess, the guy gave the world HIS Aprils joke.

Germanlady wrote: »

Its Aprils joke, when he says, he declined. Haha...this guys ego wouldn't allow THAT. No way. Plus Mendes and Daniel were working on the script all along. Doesn't make sense.

I guess, the guy gave the world HIS Aprils joke.

I used to love Idris Elba for his role in The Wire. Now he comes off as arrogant.
    Daniel Craig pictured with an arm sling in Mexico city.
    This is no April fools.

http://websta.me/tag/spectre

danielcraig-injury-bond-photos-09162008-01-675x900.jpg
  • RC7RC7

That's a decent April Fool's.
    You can't say Daniel doesn't get stuck into the action.
    Puhh, with just reading the title, its getting sticky in here. Thankfully its years old <:-P
  • edited April 2015 Posts: 2
    3 choppers yesterday filming in Reforma (Near the Zocalo)
    16946676192_2dcff8ab00_b.jpg

Filming in the Zocalo
    1004499862-860x568.jpg
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    This is no April fools.

Good thing my DC man crush led me to that photo years ago. :-)
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    There's just no way any of the spy movies coming out this year or that cane out in recent years can compete with how SP looks to be shaping up. The film isn't even completed yet and still, it's obvious that the old EON mantra of putting the money up on screen is more than apparant. This is how you spend money on a Bond production and not like the money management fiasco of QoS.
    Only 15 min's and then this 1st April is OVER for God sake. :|
    Only 15 min's and then this 1st April is OVER for God sake. :|
    Not everywhere ;)

• edited April 2015 Posts: 591

Written by Joshua Nor

I getting rather sick of Elba being constantly connected to the franchise. I understand this is interesting to read but seriously Elba will not be Bond, if he doesn't get it because of age, he won't get it because of all the hype and if he does then I'll be quite disappointed. I think he's a fantastic actor, but from a few comments I've heard from him about this whole Bond thing just come across strange and kinda big-headed and don't feel like I trust him and like him enough to see him carry the most important franchise in my life.

I just don't think it'd be a good move, considering they'd be no surprise in his casting and the racial thing will be addressed whether people like it or not. I truly don't care if Bond ends up black but it's the effect it'll have on media and such that'll cause controversy that doesn't need to happen.

It's like he's just going along with it all now for the attention. Not this article as such but previous articles and comments I've read.