SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    bondms wrote: »
    Press Pass LA ‏@presspassla (Twitter)
    A rare behind BTS look at #LeaSeydoux filming the new #007 #JamesBond film in Mexico City. Photo: Tomas Martinez
    CBcizG2UYAAIiCb.jpg

I better save that before they take it down .Thanks :-bd
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    edited March 2015 Posts: 560
    video:

http://websta.me/p/953077873708843384_49048279

http://websta.me/p/953086822063114047_36702912

Una panorámica del Zócalo de la #CiudadDeMéxico como set de la película #Spectre #JamesBondEnMéxico

CBccnKbUcAAbzoa.jpg

Donceles, cerrado preparan locación para filmación del @007 #CentroHistórico #CDMX

CAUZX9RVEAE5gAp.jpg

besides Chiapas,Palenque now Villahermosa has been added as well

007 se grabará el próximo 6 de abril en Palenque , Chiapas y Villahermosa , Tabasco . Confirmado !

http://www.radioformula.com.mx/notas.asp?Idn=489044&idFC=2015

I have not read the leaks but you can spoil me. Is Waltz Blofeld or not ? Why reveal it now already ?
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Zaragoza wrote: »
    I have not read the leaks but you can spoil me. Is Waltz Blofeld or not ? Why reveal it now already ?
    @Zaragoza All related discussions about the leaks must be discussed in the dedicated thread.

http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/10450/spectre-leaks-discussion-allowed-on-only-this-thread-major-plotline-spoilers#latest
  • Zaragoza wrote: »

Well the big twist is that Oberhauser is a good guy/bad guy. We learn that Bond and Oberhauser were lovers until Bond joined MI6 and Oberhauser joined SPECTRE (so what Bond said to Silva was true !).

In the movie SPECTRE is trying to destroy Bond and Oberhauser keeps on saving him within SPECTRE. For instance, it is Oberhauser who secretly gives Bond the keys to the DB10 to escape the SPECTRE meeting - the DB10 is a SPECTRE car full of gadgets, not a Q car. And then he remotely disactivates Hinx car's gadgets, and tells Bond how to use the DB10 gadgets during the chase. There's a very risque line when he finally activates the ejector seat, telling Bond it will remind him of some good times they had together...

And about Blofeld, well when in the end Oberhauser leaves SPECTRE, Bond and Oberhauser are together in Oberhauser's father house, there's a bullet going through the window that kills Oberhauser : the final scene in the script is a "bald shadow" behind the gunbarrel, no name is given, but it cries "Blofeld" obviously, and Bond is running towards the shadow. I think it means Logan's next Bond would have started right from this scene with yet another twist on the gunbarrel opening. Not sure they will keep all this though...

• SarkSark Guangdong, PRC
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Sark wrote: »

@Sark was he joking or does he desperately want to get banned. I have no idea because I've been covering his comment with my hand not knowing whether it was actually from the script or not.
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    Wow wow wow I didn't come here for spoilers.
    edited April 2015 Posts: 10,588
    There is no way. How could this happen? The producers and Mendes and Logan, Purvis, and Wade have really hit rock bottom. I knew about the bisexual part because of someone on the IMDB forums who forgot to use a spoiler tag, but the rest is just awful. And how could they not have put the gunbarrel at the beginning? Again! I just hope these are some of the things they change as time goes by.
    Check the date...
    Can someone please tell me if that paragraph is a spoiler or what?
    edited April 2015 Posts: 10,588

The movie's going to suck anyway from what I just read. You may as well just read it.
    jake24 wrote: »

The movie's going to suck anyway from what I just read. You may as well just read it.

But i don't understand why he would do that anyways, why not put it in a spoiler tag?

But i don't understand why he would do that anyways, why not put it in a spoiler tag?

Maybe because the idiot forgot the basic rules of common courtesy.
    edited April 2015 Posts: 1,756

I surely hope not. I just wish someone who read the script can confirm.
    Zaragoza wrote: »

Well the big twist is that Oberhauser is a good guy/bad guy. We learn that Bond and Oberhauser were lovers until Bond joined MI6 and Oberhauser joined SPECTRE (so what Bond said to Silva was true !).

In the movie SPECTRE is trying to destroy Bond and Oberhauser keeps on saving him within SPECTRE. For instance, it is Oberhauser who secretly gives Bond the keys to the DB10 to escape the SPECTRE meeting - the DB10 is a SPECTRE car full of gadgets, not a Q car. And then he remotely disactivates Hinx car's gadgets, and tells Bond how to use the DB10 gadgets during the chase. There's a very risque line when he finally activates the ejector seat, telling Bond it will remind him of some good times they had together...

And about Blofeld, well when in the end Oberhauser leaves SPECTRE, Bond and Oberhauser are together in Oberhauser's father house, there's a bullet going through the window that kills Oberhauser : the final scene in the script is a "bald shadow" behind the gunbarrel, no name is given, but it cries "Blofeld" obviously, and Bond is running towards the shadow. I think it means Logan's next Bond would have started right from this scene with yet another twist on the gunbarrel opening. Not sure they will keep all this though...

hahaha

• BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    April Fools jokes often don't work across a global scale, due to time zones.

Well I recently came across a spoiler on the IMDB forums that basically proves whatever rubbish EON has come up with. @Suivez_ce_parachute please put your post in spoiler tags immediately!
    edited April 2015 Posts: 1,756

Well I recently came across a spoiler on the IMDB forums that basically proves whatever rubbish EON has come up with. @Suivez_ce_parachute please put your post in spoiler tags immediately!

It's an April Fools joke. Damn Frenchies!

EDIT: Okay, I read it @jake24 come on you seriously thought that was real? That guy's hilarious.
  • Benny wrote: »
    April Fools jokes often don't work across a global scale, due to time zones.

Well Bond is from UK, so UK time ruled ;)

Incredibly, some people were in the know I would do this but didn't react as "planned", but it's an instant accomplice that fueled the gag for a few minutes...

EDIT: Okay, I read it @jake24 come on you seriously thought that was real? That guy's hilarious.

@dominicgreene I was playing along the whole time. He PM'd me. ;)

@dominicgreene I was playing along the whole time. He PM'd me. ;)

Damn, I knew it! Well played, I had forgotten it's April. ;)
  • edited April 2015 Posts: 2,015
    Last year I did on this same thread this April Fool's joke that was more low-key

http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/322720/#Comment_322720

and it didn't work much (except for a famous member who wondered a bit !), so I tried to do it in a more shocking way .. and earlier in the day because some had started as soon as it was 1st of April in the UK as you can check with this link. Hopefully people reading this thread in order later today will have a few seconds of cold fear :)
    foto.viajero Catrina 8min

foto.viajero #diademuertos #mexico #jamesbond #catrina #art #dayofthedead #007 #cdmx #df #spectre #skull #zocalo #artepopular #death #tattoo #muertos #ink #downtown #dead #catrin #mextagran #colors #mexican #dayofthedeadtattoo #calavera #calaveras #ciudaddemexico #mexicocity #centrohistorico #film 8min

11116938_600145200121910_816473288_n.jpg

http://websta.me/p/953213600042212448_1803981430

VIDEO:

http://websta.me/p/953124272675764613_226602317

edited April 2015 Posts: 560
    Have to say that footage of the helicopter fight is simply out of this world. Even in this raw format.

Having watched the MI trailer te only thing that impressed me was cruise on the side of the plane. But this clearly, clearly, is going to knock spots off that.

Much like the crane fight in CR but ramped up x100. Bravo.
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    Here is another video from the set with Bond and Sciarra on the helicopter:

edited April 2015 Posts: 1,208
    We can see the SPECTRE ring here on Sciarra's hand:

272D106D00000578-3018991-image-m-49_1427848020367.jpg
    Rumours:
    Depeche Mode will perform the SPECTRE title song!
    Depeche Mode? That would be fantastic! Source of rumor?