SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• SarkSark Guangdong, PRC
    Lovely pictures from Mexico. @JWESTBROOK not a lot of jungles in Morocco i think, so that seems unlikely.
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 5,745
    Sark wrote: »
    Lovely pictures from Mexico. @JWESTBROOK not a lot of jungles in Morocco i think, so that seems unlikely.

@Sark I know.. I thought the PTS would finish with Bond flying into the sunset (just my assumption.. a good leadway into the Title Sequence). It is rare (but good!) that I am genuinely surprised like this haha
  • talos7 wrote: »
    Last summer I worked on the set of the new Terminator movie that was filming in New Orleans. For long shots, and for where he was in a vehicle, the stunt man who was playing Arnold's Terminator wore the equivalent of a Halloween mask, string around the head an all.From where the camera was it looked just like Arnold. Ah, movie magic.

And when on the contrary the star is actually doing the stunt : super sharp focus and you know for sure it's him :) And it gives such an unusual image (you can see the face of the driver during the stunt for instance) that that's at such moments you realize most of the times they don't focus on it !

• edited March 2015 Posts: 33
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    Can someone post the itv coverage tomorrow morning once it has been shown?

I won't be recording it, but I'll try and recap what happens.
    ITV Coverage from Good Morning Britain:

1,500 Extras involved in the Mexico City filming.

The cast were mostly asked about the plot.

Daniel Craig: Said that the cast and crew were welcomed in Mexico City. Mentioned something about the Tom Ford suits. (Didn't quite catch it all, sorry)

Lea Seydoux: Can't say anything!

Dave Bautista: Mentioned that he doesn't even tell his mom any details.

Christoph Waltz: Not saying anything regarding the plot. He'd get in trouble!
    MrSilva wrote: »

Daniel Craig: Said that the cast and crew were welcomed in Mexico City. Mentioned something about the Tom Ford suits. (Didn't quite catch it all, sorry)

*rolls eyes*

"Let's have a media event and not talk about anything!"

Granted.. they can't talk about plot and that's what they will be asked. But they CAN talk about the stunts and locations planning, getting the cast together, finding locations, working with each other, working on location, how this movie ties into everything, etc. which unfortuanately is looked over for "Is Waltz Blofeld?" and "They're Bond women now."
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 33
    It was only on for like 4 minutes, so there might be some more clips later on... we shall see. But yeah, it's all below average looking for scoops ''journalism'' at it's best.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    Publicity and P.R.have little to do with journalism. :)
    Well, whatever! It's 6:47am here! I'm tired and running late for work! Lol.
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    edited March 2015 Posts: 574
    MrSilva wrote: »

I caught the segment - it seemed quite short. But as soon as DC was on screen my stream paused Probably due to heavy traffic.

DC was saying that he felt he was back in the part of Bond when he wore his cuff links. And also Tom Ford suits. The rest of the cast only said a line or two. And Stephanie Sigman was there too.

Edited to add - that must have been a preview as it is saying that James Bond will be on at 8:20 :)
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    so at 8:20 or a few minutes after - they played the same clip but without Stephanie. Also a different spiel from Ross King. It was a very short segment. Hopefully someone will upload it on YouTube soon
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    They will play another clip on Loraine at 9:10
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    chipsticks wrote: »
    next up? Palenque,Chiapas,Mexico:

The Maya ruins of Palenque,Mexico

614422c58011365c5bcede57400bda21.jpg

4f64d2c51f456c902fb6593867380386.jpg

fa054be843b8eeb9aff65abe42709055.jpg

The Cascadas de Agua Azul (Spanish for "Blue-water Falls") are found in the Mexican state of Chiapas. They are located in the Municipality of Tumbalá, 69 kilometers from Palenque by the road that leads towards San Cristóbal de las Casas.

724e48f975a339f73cf719f3739f9ad8.jpg

They're filming here...wow! Looks absolutely gorgeous.

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    That is a fantastic location, indeed. Too good to skip.

Doesn't play. For everybody else?
    talos7 wrote: »

So the PTS will be -again- very long? Around 12/14 minutes? If that's true, then "SPECTRE" could very well turn out to have a running time of 150 min's. What do you think @Talos7 ?
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    That sounds reasonable.
    That sounds reasonable.

This PTS reminds me of other foot chases, like those in "TB" and "OHMSS", but combined with some "action flair" that was seen in the "SF"-PTS
    Several websites have used this interview, each making out like they asked the questions.
    I know, what I meant was the way they word it, it makes it sound like they asked all the questions, rather than different journalists chipping in different questions.
  • StanKobraStanKobra Serbia
    Yeah, that's true.
    Germanlady wrote: »

Doesn't play. For everybody else?

Nope does not work.
    I'm guessing it's regionally restricted. It works for me, in the UK.
    From the Today Show
    http://www.today.com/video/today/57183538#57183538

and can someone, who could see it maybe provide a link for download?
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    edited March 2015 Posts: 560
    so another possible Mexican location due to closeness to Palenque and Chiapas?

Google translation:

James Bond will come to Tabasco

Original Spanish article:

James Bond vendrá a Tabasco

http://www.diariopresente.com.mx/section/fama/129362/james-bond-vendra-tabasco/
    chipsticks wrote: »
    so another possible Mexican location due to closeness to Palenque and Chiapas?

Google translation:

James Bond will come to Tabasco

Original Spanish article:

James Bond vendrá a Tabasco

http://www.diariopresente.com.mx/section/fama/129362/james-bond-vendra-tabasco/

Most likely they're just staying in Tabasco since Villahermosa, its capital (and where I'm originally from), is a couple of hours from Palenque. Much better hotels in there.
    Palenque and Agua Azul are beautiful but I'm puzzled as to where it might feature in the movie.

I was in Villahermosa, Tabasco last week and I flew out on the day Diario Presente ran that story. By the way, the intersection and building shown in the Photoshopped pic with Daniel Craig in the newspaper is a mere two blocks away from my house. In part, that's the reason for me posting here after lurking for many years :).