SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    New set photo from Pinewood for SPECTRE production
    leas_mole wrote: »
    Saw the 007travelers blogspot mentioned in another thread. Found this from shoot in Austria. Not a comfortable position for the cameraman! Léa is in the back of the car.

Autolla.jpg

That's the same equipment Gary Powell and some others built for the driving sequences in Istanbul.

aaron819 wrote: »
    New set photo from Pinewood for SPECTRE production

Great find! Really curious what terrific CGI/VFX will be applied for "SPECTRE" ;-).
    By the way....I actually think the most exciting news of this week was....that there's a big chance that Penelope Cruz has a small Bond girl role after all in "SPECTRE"! I think it's totally awesome. And it does tell you how big Bond has become the past few years. Apparently Oscar winners wanna be in a Bond film without a doubt. I really hope Penelope has a role similar to Corrina in "Octopussy".
    vlcsnap-2011-08-14-12h15m17s158.png
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited January 2015 Posts: 10,588
    Mirror reports that the city of Rome are upset over the filming of the
    helicopter/parachute jump on the Ponte Sisto bridge.
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/new-james-bond-movie-spectre-5037584
    If Penelope Cruz is in? I would assume she would appear in the Mexico part of the movie?
  • edited January 2015 Posts: 267
    jake24 wrote: »

Would filming on the bridge be stopped because of "disturbing spirits". I don't mean in this in a mean way but it's just a matter of judgement surely.

Could the blue screen we saw recently be for the 15th century Quattro Fontane sequence?
  • edited January 2015 Posts: 11,119
    jake24 wrote: »

It's "Skyfall" all over again. I remember Turks getting agitated when they heard that the roofs of the bazaars were going to be used. So Michael Wilson? Time to get out. Holding an insanely big press conference to reassure all those heated passionate Italians a bit ;-). It'll be OK in the end.

By the way, this is a must-see-documentary for every filmmaker...or every kind of filmmaker who wants to work on a Bond flick. It'll show you how incredibly big a Bond production is. It kinda feels me a bit hopeless watching this :-P.

• edited January 2015 Posts: 3,169
    Detlef Bothe, who just recently wrapped up shooting in Sölden, tells a newspaper, that he received a call from Debbie McWilliams, and that his part in SPECTRE will now be bigger than originally planned.

According to the source he will be shooting again from Feb 9th in either Rome or Brazil.

http://www.bz-berlin.de/kultur/film/detlef-bothe-dieser-mann-hat-die-lizenz-zum-fiessein

Doesn't really add op. Because on Feb 9th they will be returning to Sölden.

http://www.soelden.com/james-bond-007-en

Thanks to Jan1985 for the heads up
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    I'm contacting the right people now to confirm or deny this information of shooting SPECTRE here in Brazil. Hope it's true. Can you imagine HOW COOL would it be for me?! :D:D:D
    Fingers crossed for you and us.
  • edited January 2015 Posts: 11,119
    Zekidk wrote: »
    Detlef Bothe, who just recently wrapped up shooting in Sölden, tells a newspaper, that he received a call from Debbie McWilliams, and that his part in SPECTRE will now be bigger than originally planned.

According to the source he will be shooting again from Feb 9th in either Rome or Brazil.

http://www.bz-berlin.de/kultur/film/detlef-bothe-dieser-mann-hat-die-lizenz-zum-fiessein

Doesn't really add op. Because on Feb 9th they will be returning to Sölden.

http://www.soelden.com/james-bond-007-en

Thanks to Jan1985 for the heads up

It could be that from February 9th and onwards:

--> 2nd Unit will be heavily filming in Sölden, and that
    --> 1st Unit will be filming in either Rome or Brazil?
    Germanlady wrote: »

Brigitte Millar in pictures. She was born in
    large_Brigitte_20Millar_20c_203.jpg
    large_Brigitte_20Millar_20c1.jpg
    millar.jpg

She speaks fluent German and French and basic Russian. I don't want to generalize, but I can't imagine that she will be playing Bond's love interest :-P. Perhaps, like German actor Detlef Bothe, a full blown S.P.E.C.T.R.E.-agent ;-)?
  • I keep reading about Brazil being a possible location and now it’s been mentioned here as well. Do we know whether it would be used as a stand-in? Perhaps some of the Rome car chase will be shot there? I didn’t think Brazil was a location in the movie, but maybe I’m wrong?
    Well, she's eight years younger than Belluci :-)
  • edited January 2015 Posts: 14,855
    Zekidk wrote: »
    Well, she's eight years younger than Belluci :-)

But unlike Monica Bellucci, she looks like an old hag. I am mean aren't I?
  • edited January 2015 Posts: 4,622
    But Bellucci will still be more attractive when she's 90 :P
    I still think Lea Seydoux in the end is the girl that Bond will have a serious love affair with ;-).
    Mission:Impossible 5 will be landing July 31st now.

Sony are so putting the SPECTRE theatrical trailer with this, mark my words.
    Great new report on Austrian television today in "thema" on the shoot in Obertilliach. Once it is online I'll post a link.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    According to some very reliable and official sources of mine, SPECTRE won't be filmed here in Brazil. But the thing is, back in 2012 during the promotion for Skyfall, Barbara and Daniel said on a closed interview via video-conference, they wish to film a new Bond movie in South America, specially in Brazil. I'm affraid won't happen this time.
    Does the final few seconds confirm a
    skidoo chase?
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    According to some very reliable and official sources of mine, SPECTRE won't be filmed here in Brazil. But the thing is, back in 2012 during the promotion for Skyfall, Barbara and Daniel said on a closed interview via video-conference, they wish to film a new Bond movie in South America, specially in Brazil. I'm affraid won't happen this time.
    Thanks for confirm this. Better luck next time, @marketto007!
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    antovolk wrote: »

Wow, that is much earlier than the planned release. Maybe they do not want to compete with SPECTRE ;)
    teehee wrote: »
    thanks @teehee :)

Great with mi5. One less.

I thank the Movie Gods for that! Spectre already has waay too many locations.

I think that is a very good call!

Not a big surprise after all ;-). This means good news for "SPECTRE". As it'll be the only and last non-fantasy, non-sci-fi, non-3d film of 2015. Good for possible longevity and strong holdover during its box office course :-).