SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• RC7RC7
    edited January 2015 Posts: 10,512
    Zekidk wrote: »
    Relax, RC7
    @Gustav_Graves
    Some very good speculation there. You hit the bullseye with this comment (and this should be regarded as a HUGE spoiler I think):
    Her last name is Swann....aren't swan's usually....white :-)?

This isn't what he wrote in his comment. Stick to your leaks thread.
    @RC7 Why do you insist on mentioning the leaks? I was merely assuming he is right. It makes good sense. Hence the "bullseye" comment.
  • RC7RC7
    edited January 2015 Posts: 10,512
    @RC7 Why do you insist on mentioning the leaks? I was merely assuming he is right. It makes good sense. Hence the "bullseye" comment.

Because GG claimed his assumption was confirmed. Best idea - as a leak thread contributor, you don't confirm or allude to things in here. Simple.
    RC7 wrote: »
    Ludovico wrote: »
    Jan1985 wrote: »
    What do we know for sure about the role of that bald German actor?

If you know the leaked script, then you know everything about his part.
    But you can only discuss it in the spoiler thread.

Excluding the leaked script of course.

Excluding the script, we know, that he filmed a scene with Ben Whishaw in a cable car in Sölden a week ago.
    And in the interview with him, he says, that it felt like doing a small independent film. The atmosphere on set was very familiar.

Q's opposite number in in the SPECTRE organization, maybe?

Haha. Ask in the spoiler section. You can get all the information there, if you want.

I know, there's a reason why I don't go there. I'd rather speculate here and be wrong from legitimately obtained information.

Exactly. And the funny thing is I already guessed something right, without the SONYleaks. Please do not read if you don't want to be spoiled:
    Swan's are white. So is Madeleine related to Mr White? Is "White" a cover for "Swann"? And apparently, I was right. Madeleine IS Mr White's daughter.

Just remove the spoiler completely.

I am sorry. I thought once every thousand years it wasn't that bad to refer to a guess, that someone else in here more or less confirmed. There are people who don't use spoiler tags at. all. Anyway, I won't do it again. Sorry.

I don't remember you, or anyone else for that matter, concluding what you stated in that tag regards 'connections' shall we say. And even if you did, this thread isn't for that. You wrote that you concluded something 'without the use of SONY leaks', hence why I looked at it. You're one of the last people I'd have thought would do that to be honest.

I apoligized OK? And if you know me better I would NEVER post simply one huge spoiler out of the blue without spoiler tags. I even specifically warned for it. And the actual spoiler was nothing more than a confirmation of a guess I had.

And once you analize heavily, WITHOUT those damned SonyLeaks, sooner or later "secrets" will be revealed after all.

In any case, there's no reason to respond to this. I already apoligized. Ok? Now...back to frikkin' Penelope Cruz! By jolly, if she has a small role, this will only create more buzz for "SPECTRE"! I mean, if true...then it's quite a big thing that an Oscar winner is happy enough to play a minor cameo role :-)!
    @RC7 I actually agree with you there. Those in-the-know should thread carefully.
  • Pajan005Pajan005 Stockholm, Sweden
    edited January 2015 Posts: 432
    Cruz cameo could perhaps be in the Mexico scenes since she speaks spanish. On the other hand, Italy is more close to Spain, so..

Or she just surprises us with appearing in an unexpected place.
    Pajan005 wrote: »
    Cruz cameo could perhaps be in the Mexico scenes since she speaks spanish. On the other hand, Italy is more close to Spain, so..

Or she just surprises us with appearing in an unexpected place.

I was thinking of Corrina when I read the news about Penelope Cruz :-P =P~:

vlcsnap-2011-08-14-12h15m17s158.png

Small role. Almost no lines. But certainly a lot of legsss :-P.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Agreed, :x
  • RC7RC7
    I would NEVER post simply one huge spoiler out of the blue without spoiler tags. I even specifically warned for it. And the actual spoiler was nothing more than a confirmation of a guess I had.

Not the point. If confirmation is via the leaks then it shouldn't be on here. I've yet to see confirmation via any other source.
  • edited January 2015 Posts: 12,506
    James Bond Spectre Scalextric set confirmed: DB10 and Jag C-X75 set to be included

http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/132430-james-bond-spectre-scalextric-set-confirmed-db10-and-jag-c-x75-set-to-be-included

They need to do something new instead of an easy repeat!
    Risico007 wrote: »
    According to a poster on Reddit, Penelope Cruz will make a cameo in the film playing someone named Estrella:

http://www.reddit.com/r/JamesBond/comments/2t21jr/penelope_cruz_to_cameo_in_spectre/

penelope-cruz-2.jpg

These rumours will not die!

I believe this is true

I am also quite happy about this.

Is this confirmed? Could it be a lead into Bond 25?
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    Risico007 wrote: »
    According to a poster on Reddit, Penelope Cruz will make a cameo in the film playing someone named Estrella:

http://www.reddit.com/r/JamesBond/comments/2t21jr/penelope_cruz_to_cameo_in_spectre/

penelope-cruz-2.jpg

These rumours will not die!

I believe this is true

I am also quite happy about this.

Is this confirmed? Could it be a lead into Bond 25?
    No, no confirmation as of yet.

• edited January 2015 Posts: 2,015
    @RC7 I actually agree with you there. Those in-the-know should thread carefully.
    Or even should be silent about anything plot-related in other threads. Because everything what we'll say will be over-analyzed because we know some things (that are probably obsolete in some parts, furthermore, but well). And those who don't want to know, know that we know what they don't want to know. I see that you've tried to create a convoluted mindgame stuff with the "huge" spoiler discussed above, but now many people will think it's 100% true for the next 11 months, and they'll get used to it. It's almost as bad as being spoiled.

An anecdote :
    About 25 years ago, someone in the same classroom as I told me he would go on the evening to see at the theater a French whodunnit movie with Catherine Deneuve and Andre Dussolier. I answered back "ah, the movie in which Dussolier is the killer ?". I then instantly added I was actually clueless about the movie (and well Dussolier is Mr Nice Guy in most of his roles), that it was just to make him fear I had spoiled him. I think you guess what happened next. It was unlikely, but well he was the killer. And the guy felt a bit spoiled because my joke already made him thought before the movie about "Dussolier is the killer, wow !". So it wasn't a shock as big as expected when it was revealed in the movie... So even mindgames and semi-jokes can cause troubles with random spoilers.

As far as I'm concerned, the fact that hundreds of fans now know the screenplay means that I'm happy I read it without knowing "anything". I have been spoiled in the best possible way : by having the SPECTRE experience once, told as it was supposed to be told. I felt I read SPECTRE the novel, and now I'm looking for the adaptation on the screen. But those who don't want to read "the novel", will have to spend 11 months with the possibility of been spoiled bit by bit at any time, in a random order, in the worst possible manner. And remember what happened with "M dies" in SF : it was written almost all over the place on the forum in the last weeks here by people wanting to have "fun" in spoiling others...

And remember what happened with "M dies" in SF : it was written almost all over the place on the forum in the last weeks here by people wanting to have "fun" in spoiling others...

M dies in Skyfall?! :-O You bastard! Why won't you use spoiler tags? %-(
  • edited January 2015 Posts: 11,119
    I would NEVER post simply one huge spoiler out of the blue without spoiler tags. I even specifically warned for it. And the actual spoiler was nothing more than a confirmation of a guess I had.

Not the point. If confirmation is via the leaks then it shouldn't be on here. I've yet to see confirmation via any other source.

The point is also that I saw my mistake and I apologized for it. Can you accept that as well? Or is your opinion about me now at an all-time low....and will stay low forever ;-)? I just let myself go because I saw my guess more or less confirmed. Call it wishful thinking, of which the wish will be fulfilled possibly. And that can make you a bit too excited. Sorry for that.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator

An anecdote :
    About 25 years ago, someone in the same classroom as I told me he would go on the evening to see at the theater a French whodunnit movie with Catherine Deneuve and Andre Dussolier. I answered back "ah, the movie in which Dussolier is the killer ?". I then instantly added I was actually clueless about the movie (and well Dussolier is Mr Nice Guy in most of his roles), that it was just to make him fear I had spoiled him. I think you guess what happened next. It was unlikely, but well he was the killer. And the guy felt a bit spoiled because my joke already made him thought before the movie about "Dussolier is the killer, wow !". So it wasn't a shock as big as expected when it was revealed in the movie... So even mindgames and semi-jokes can cause troubles with random spoilers.

What? Dussolier was the killer? I was going to watch that film tonight, and now you've wrecked it.
    You will be banned for this sir! ;-)
    I think, we overlooked, that obviously the pts will be in Mexico. Or is that common knowledge already? A shame, as I hoped, it would feature longer.
    Perhaps there will be a link from the pts, to later in the Film leading to
    Bond returning ? ( just a guess on my part)
    That would be great.
    It seems a very long way to go, for just a pts. ;)
  • NicNac wrote: »
    What? Dussolier was the killer? I was going to watch that film tonight, and now you've wrecked it.
    You will be banned for this sir! ;-)

It did half a million viewers at that time, but now it's long forgotten.

frequence_meurtre.jpg

On the other hand, a 12 yo French girl, the daughter of my best friend, was told about Psycho's spoiler and The Empire Strikes Back's spoiler during a lesson by her teacher in her English classroom... The parents were not happy (about the first one only, actually :) ).
  • The first Spectre trailer will apparently arrive in May

http://projectionlist.com/#/site/trailers
    The first Spectre trailer will apparently arrive in May

Those are just guesses/projections by that site's editors.
    Or even should be silent about anything plot-related in other threads. Because everything what we'll say will be over-analyzed because we know some things (that are probably obsolete in some parts, furthermore, but well). And those who don't want to know, know that we know what they don't want to know. I see that you've tried to create a convoluted mindgame stuff with the "huge" spoiler discussed above, but now many people will think it's 100% true for the next 11 months, and they'll get used to it. It's almost as bad as being spoiled.

An anecdote :

As far as I'm concerned, the fact that hundreds of fans now know the screenplay means that I'm happy I read it without knowing "anything". I have been spoiled in the best possible way : by having the SPECTRE experience once, told as it was supposed to be told. I felt I read SPECTRE the novel, and now I'm looking for the adaptation on the screen. But those who don't want to read "the novel", will have to spend 11 months with the possibility of been spoiled bit by bit at any time, in a random order, in the worst possible manner. And remember what happened with "M dies" in SF : it was written almost all over the place on the forum in the last weeks here by people wanting to have "fun" in spoiling others...

couldn't have said it better! agree 100%

The first Spectre trailer will apparently arrive in May

So darn long to wait.
    Maybe in with the Avengers movie?
    I hope it's with that.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    The trailer cannot be released before they've completed filming. So my guess is that we will have the teaser trailer sometime in mid June, and the theatrical trailer in July.
    jake24 wrote: »
    The trailer cannot be released before they've completed filming. So my guess is that we will have the teaser trailer sometime in mid June, and the theatrical trailer in July.

...yes it can, there's another detail that was mentioned in the leaks regarding that (or well close to that) actually.
    Easily can - they can edit together scenes from the first half of filming - it's a teaser, they don't need to have completed everything
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    JCRendle wrote: »
    Easily can - they can edit together scenes from the first half of filming - it's a teaser, they don't need to have completed everything
    Sorry if I was misread. Of coarse it's possible, I'm basically saying not to expect the trailer before filming is completed, but you never know. It's definitely possible for the teaser trailer to be made before filming, probably not the theatrical trailer though.