SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

teehee wrote: »

Interesting:

"Anfang Februar wird noch in Sölden Aktionszenen mit Skis und Skidoos gefilmt."

Meaning that as of February 9th the crew will continue filming action sequences with skiing and skidoos.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited January 2015 Posts: 10,588
    Apparently, the SPECTRE crew are in London today pre-planning scenes involving a low flying helicopter over the River Thames. Could we perhaps be seeing
    another Thames boat chase?
    Meaning that as of February 9th the crew will continue filming action sequences with skiing and skidoos.
    Yes, so they say. So it must be true. Or maybe not ;-)
    Zekidk wrote: »
    Yes, so they say. So it must be true. Or maybe not ;-)

Ooowh damn you @Zekidk :-P. You already know little bastard :D.
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    edited January 2015 Posts: 630
    I can confirm they are going to shoot in Rome.
    I just cycled past MI6 on my way to work, and can confirm there was a helicopter filming above the river, round Vauxhall and the Palace of Westminster / Big Ben
    Matt007 wrote: »
    I just cycled past MI6 on my way to work, and can confirm there was a helicopter filming above the river, round Vauxhall and the Palace of Westminster / Big Ben

One also needs to have aerial shots of London ok? No need to think that suddenly a huge action sequence will be filmed in London. Furthermore, there's also a 2nd (and a 3rd) unit. And on top of that, "SPECTRE" seems to continue the cinematographical standards that Roger Deakins started. So expect wonderful shots from Hoyte van Hoytema. And for that you frequently need a helicopter ;-).

Yes you see them quite a lot. They have the big round 360º cameras on the front. Must say when i saw it I immediatly thought they might be getting some establishing shots for Bond, as its a beautifully crisp, sunny winter's day today.
    No need to think that suddenly a huge action sequence will be filmed in London.
    Really? Why?
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    Matt007 wrote: »
    Yes you see them quite a lot. They have the big round 360º cameras on the front. Must say when i saw it I immediatly thought they might be getting some establishing shots for Bond, as its a beautifully crisp, sunny winter's day today.

Can you take some photos, I/everybody would appreciate it.

• edited January 2015 Posts: 11,119
    It is rare that you can find things on Google straight away from a 1st search. I did do a search on Google with the words "SPECTRE Estrella", because I wanted to know if Penelope Cruz is going to be cast for that role. Then I came across this website:

http://adashelbyfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Spectre_(film)

And there you have it. Further smaller roles mentioned with the actors/actresses playing them. Can someone confirm is this will be true? Can someone confirm these actors?

--> "Nash", played by American actor Burn Gorman (MI6-agent Captain Nash, as featured in "FRWL" :-O? Anyway, Burn Gorman had roles in "Layer Cake" and "The Dark Knight Rises")
    220?cb=20150113202554

--> "Estrella", played by actress Verónica Fernández (or Penelope Cruz, like at his been rumoured here: http://www.reddit.com/r/JamesBond/comments/2t21jr/penelope_cruz_to_cameo_in_spectre/ )
    220?cb=20150104182800

--> "Marco Sciarra", played by actor Pierfrancesco Favino (Italian actor, more well-known from that wunderful, completely forgotten Ron Howard-film "Rush")
    220?cb=20150113210957

And now also:
    --> actor Detlef Bothe
    --> actress Brigitte Millar
  • edited January 2015 Posts: 267
    It is rare that you can find things on Google straight away from a 1st search. I did do a search on Google with the words "SPECTRE Estrella", because I wanted to know if Penelope Cruz is going to be cast for that role. Then I came across this website:

http://adashelbyfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Spectre_(film)

And there you have it. Further smaller roles mentioned with the actors/actresses playing them. Can someone confirm is this will be true? Can someone confirm these actors?

--> "Nash", played by American actor Burn Gorman (MI6-agent Captain Nash, as featured in "FRWL" :-O? Anyway, Burn Gorman had roles in "Layer Cake" and "The Dark Knight Rises")
    220?cb=20150113202554

--> "Estrella", played by actress Verónica Fernández (or Penelope Cruz, like at his been rumoured here: http://www.reddit.com/r/JamesBond/comments/2t21jr/penelope_cruz_to_cameo_in_spectre/ )
    220?cb=20150104182800

--> "Marco Sciarra", played by actor Pierfrancesco Favino (Italian actor, more well-known from that wunderful, completely forgotten Ron Howard-film "Rush")
    220?cb=20150113210957

And now also:
    --> actor Detlef Bothe
    --> actress Brigitte Millar

Completely not true at all. I made those pages and cast those people. It's part of my own adaption of Spectre mashed with High Time to Kill. None of those actors or indeed the character of Peter Nash exist in Spectre. Everything on there apart from what we already know is made up. Sorry for the confusion. Also, to add Burn Gorman is British not American :)
    220?cb=20150113202554

American actor? He may have been born in America, but he's as British as they come - Any fans of the British Doctor Who spin off Torchwood could testify, he's a Londoner through and through. His parents are English and he's lived in England from the age of 7.
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    @Gustav_Graves: I do not remember hearing about a character named "Estrella" in the non-spoiler topics. Would it be OK if we avoided even potential spoilers to sneak in here?
    zebrafish wrote: »
    @Gustav_Graves: I do not remember hearing about a character named "Estrella" in the non-spoiler topics. Would it be OK if we avoided even potential spoilers to sneak in here?

I find it so difficult to know what is a spoiler and what not. With the screenplay leaks I am, directly, very careful. I haven't read it. Nor have I used direct sources from that.

Also, it appears that spoiler tags in here are not allowed. So how do I deal with I news item that someone else posts and that's saying that Penelope Cruz will be playing a small part in the PTS called Estrella? And moreover, what is exactly so spoiler-ish about that?

Sooner or later more casting information will be public, with their attached roles in the film. And moreover, I think a real spoiler is something like this: "In the new Bond film You Only Live Twice Blofeld will finally be seen on screen, bald headed! And he will escape in the end!". That's a spoiler, because it gives away plot details.

IF the name gives away plot details, like the incorrect news I mentioned (Thank you @AdaShelby) about Marco Sciarra, then I won't mention the name. But as far as I know, Estrella is a beer brand in Spain and really no one can link this name to the plot.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited January 2015 Posts: 10,588
    It was a couple pages back. A Reddit user with a “reliable source "stated Penelope Cruz had been cast with a small role as a woman named Estrella.
    Here's one: There is also a character called
    Hinx
    :-)
    What's in a name?

Detlef Bothe -> B l o f e l d
    Muddyw wrote: »
    What's in a name?

Still think it's a red herring.
    Ludovico wrote: »
    What's in a name?

Of course it is.. :-)

Usually I would post this video in a different topic. But I think it's nice to see this in here. Just to prepare for another great 007-film. This year! 6th of November. sssssss"SPECTRE" :-D!

I hope you enjoyed this timetunnel to the 25th silver jubilee royal premiere of "The Living Daylights"
    Ludovico wrote: »
    What's in a name?

You need 2 L's from a Countdown point of view! ;)
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender

I find it so difficult to know what is a spoiler and what not. With the screenplay leaks I am, directly, very careful. I haven't read it. Nor have I used direct sources from that.

Also, it appears that spoiler tags in here are not allowed. So how do I deal with I news item that someone else posts and that's saying that Penelope Cruz will be playing a small part in the PTS called Estrella? And moreover, what is exactly so spoiler-ish about that?

Sooner or later more casting information will be public, with their attached roles in the film. And moreover, I think a real spoiler is something like this: "In the new Bond film You Only Live Twice Blofeld will finally be seen on screen, bald headed! And he will escape in the end!". That's a spoiler, because it gives away plot details.

IF the name gives away plot details, like the incorrect news I mentioned (Thank you @AdaShelby) about Marco Sciarra, then I won't mention the name. But as far as I know, Estrella is a beer brand in Spain and really no one can link this name to the plot.

Details about this, they don't really spoil anything but read at your own risk. No plot details or scene descriptions.
    Estrella is the Tonia Sotiropoulou of Spectre.
    Just read an article that it has been confirmed that the crew will be returning to Austria on the 2nd of February (MONDAY) to Obertilliach, before moving to Solden to the Glacier Road from the 9th till the 17th February, though everything is dependent of the weather. It is also stated that there might be two units in Austria - the second and THIRD UNIT, because they don't have so much time, and there is so much to do in Obertilliach, because there wasn't much snow when the crew were there with Daniel Craig. Also, the smashed snow plane that Craig was using when shooting in Obertiulliach is no longer on set, two new snowplanes have arrived near Obertilliach, another point that there will be two units - one snow plane in Obertiliach while the other one will probably go to Solden.

Pictures of the new snowplanes:
    http://www.tt.com/csp/cms/sites/dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls?STREAMOID=NH3KwK8Iteq3Pn2KX$W$w8$daE2N3K4ZzOUsqbU5sYtWp53NGidKNjaY6BBG5Wf7WCsjLu883Ygn4B49Lvm9bPe2QeMKQdVeZmXF$9l$4uCZ8QDXhaHEp3rvzXRJFdy0KqPHLoMevcTLo3h8xh70Y6N_U_CryOsw6FTOdKL_jpQ-&CONTENTTYPE=image/jpeg

http://www.tt.com/csp/cms/sites/dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls?STREAMOID=FKOxTqoa_xPT01KwsxJKH8$daE2N3K4ZzOUsqbU5sYtsrrFN0XiCFQVnYAfhT6TIWCsjLu883Ygn4B49Lvm9bPe2QeMKQdVeZmXF$9l$4uCZ8QDXhaHEp3rvzXRJFdy0KqPHLoMevcTLo3h8xh70Y6N_U_CryOsw6FTOdKL_jpQ-&CONTENTTYPE=image/jpeg
    SPECTRE to return to Obertilliach and Kartitsch (another small municipality, probably doubling for Obertilliach) in early February.

http://tirol.orf.at/news/stories/2691915/

Arial shots are continuing with the plane (confirmed as a Britten Norman Islander), and that two Calves have been named after Daniel Craig and Lea Seydoux because they were born the same day in Obertilliach.
  • Wow, a third unit? Sounds like this action sequence might be bigger than we thought!
    Wow, a third unit? Sounds like this action sequence might be bigger than we thought!

The action sequence without the other scenes in Austria will take up 25-30 minutes screentime.
    If they will be really filming in Kartitsch then that is excellent, the elevation of the city is 1500m +, there is loads of snow.

Some webcams of Kartitsch

http://www.webcams.travel/webcam/fullscreen/1181988115-Weather-Kartitsch-Kartitsch

http://www.megacam.at/webcam/kartitsch/

P.S. Maybe if Kartitsch is doubling for Obertilliach - then maybe they won't even be returning to Obertiliach
    All the scenes in obertilliach are finished then with Ben Whishaw, Craig and Lea (Bond in pursuit with the action scene, the James Bond house has been finished and the plane on the crane scene - http://007bond.weebly.com/uploads/7/6/3/5/7635156/4203795_orig.jpg

Can't wait for the film even more now. :-) :-) :-)
  • edited January 2015 Posts: 3,169
    aaron819 wrote: »
    Wow, a third unit? Sounds like this action sequence might be bigger than we thought!
    The action sequence without the other scenes in Austria will take up 25-30 minutes screentime.
    Says who?
    Zekidk wrote: »
    aaron819 wrote: »
    Says who?

30 minutes maybe no, but 25 for sure.

I saw the source on a couple of sites and even the shooting schedule thread and the script