SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

Craig hasnt worn much combat attire in any of his 3 films.

The closest was his outfit during the parkour chase in CR.
    As long as the story is great Bond can do the whole film in his underwear for all i care.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Is that Bellucci or Barbara??
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    Nice ..I check on thread and we are debating suites lol.. interesting though. So thanks.

Can we talk haircuts??? Just kidding... chill.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    ggl007 wrote: »
    Is that Bellucci or Barbara??

Bellucci.
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    @jake24 Are we sure it's Bellucci, what is she doing in Austria, she said to a local newspaper she won't be filming in Austria
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited January 2015 Posts: 23,883
    That woman in the photo does not look like Belucci. She looks quite young (in the face) suggesting it could be Seydoux with black hair (which would be quite interesting).
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    @bondjames Maybe Craig's wife, but I doubt it
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    aaron819 wrote: »
    @jake24 Are we sure it's Bellucci, what is she doing in Austria, she said to a local newspaper she won't be filming in Austria
    The website said it was Bellucci, but perhaps they were wrong?
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    this video says it is Bellucci

Info: 007 ist da! Daniel Craig in Altaussee eingetroffen!

Die Anreise erfolgte standesgemäß mit Hubschrauber – Craig kam gemeinsam mit “Bond – Girl” Monica Bellucci

http://www.arf.at/?p=165801

I'm not 100% sure but I believe it's not Bellucci.
  • edited January 2015 Posts: 3,169
    Could be Rachel Weisz or BB.
  • edited January 2015 Posts: 267
    chipsticks wrote: »
    this video says it is Bellucci

Info: 007 ist da! Daniel Craig in Altaussee eingetroffen!

Die Anreise erfolgte standesgemäß mit Hubschrauber – Craig kam gemeinsam mit “Bond – Girl” Monica Bellucci

http://www.arf.at/?p=165801

It can't be Bellucci. I went on Lea's instagram to see if she posted any photos of a hair change but I can't find anything. The only photo of herself recently is this one:

• 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    I wake up to 61 new comments and so much is about suits! I think a new thread for wardrobe and hair for SPECTRE would be great.

I like seeing new photos, thanks. I think it is Bellucci. :)
    I wake up to 61 new comments and so much is about suits! I think a new thread for wardrobe and hair for SPECTRE would be great.

http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/10627/bond-s-wardrobe-style-in-spectre

:)
    edited January 2015 Posts: 10,588
    Does anyone know if there's any word on where the premier will be held? Probably either the Odeon Leicester Square or the Royal Albert Hall.
    Zekidk wrote: »
    Could be Rachel Weisz or BB.
    Maybe. If the second unit could lend stuff to local reporters, it could be helpful for getting good pics: really poor for knowing who's that ;)
    I believe it's Bellucci. Looks like her to me.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    fjdinardo wrote: »
    As long as the story is great Bond can do the whole film in his underwear for all i care.

Logan could have pitched that idea to Babs and she would have legitimately tried to make that happen.
    jake24 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there's any word on where the premier will be held? Probably either the Odeon Leicester Square or the Royal Albert Hall.

Too early to tell right now but the SF premier at the RAH was beyond incredible.
    doubleoego wrote: »

Too early to tell right now but the SF premier at the RAH was beyond incredible.

The Royal Albert Hall is pretty spectacular, but it isn't really the best venue to screen a film.

The Royal Albert Hall is pretty spectacular, but it isn't really the best venue to screen a film.
    The problem is that I think they only use the RAH for the anniversary films (most recently SF, and DAD before it).
    Yeah depending on where you're sat the pillars can be a bitch.
    Yeah depending on where you're sat the pillars can be a bitch.
    I won't be surprised if the premiere will be at Leicester Square, especially at the Empire IMAX given the film will likely be "specially formatted" and so on (can't go beyond that here?)
    Speaking strictly as a postman? I am glad it ain't snowing like that over here!!! #:-S
    Empire Imax when I was last there was amazing. Absolutely massive. It's just a shame the movie I watched on it was absolute trash.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    I bet they are happy with fresh snow, though, for filming. :)
  • edited January 2015 Posts: 3,164
    Empire Imax when I was last there was amazing. Absolutely massive. It's just a shame the movie I watched on it was absolute trash.

It's no BFI or Science Museum IMAX but for films that aren't filmed with IMAX or are "specially formatted" like SF (and SP should be) it's the best digital IMAX around.
  • edited January 2015 Posts: 220
    Today, several Austrian newspapers have published about the arrival of Daniel Craig. Some of them are clearly confident concerning Monica Bellucci in Austria: http://www.oe24.at/kino/Daniel-Craig-in-Altaussee-eingetroffen/171221448

"By helicopter, James Bond - Daniel Craig was coming in Altaussee (High-Styrie) on Sunday afternoon. Ernst Kammerer , Chief of Tourism Association, stated he was arrived at 2 pm to the hotel "Seevilla". Along him, the snowfalls, the storm but also the bond girl Monica Bellucci".

The other newspapers wrote: "Daniel Craig likely landed with Monica Bellucci".