SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• talos7talos7 New Orleans
    talos7 wrote: »
    I could see a scenario where Quantum was a branch (tentacle) of a larger organization, S.P.E.C.T.R.E. After getting sloppy and being exposed in QoS, all members and activities were eliminated. Bond is now searching for the organization that eliminated Quantum.

I wrote this in early March and still see it as a possibility. I can also see where SPECTRE and QUANTUM are unrelated with SPECTRE in the shadows following it's own agenda as it manipulates world events to pit MI6 against QUANTUM. I think this scene in From Russia With Love provides a hint to the films plot.

@marketto007 Those are dates for the second unit, right?
  • O6G wrote: »
    All we need now is Michael Buble singing the theme song!

If Sam Smith is doing it, then I'm also not that excited really. But that's more because his voice is slightly "high" for a Bond film. I prefer something more like George Ezra and Jonathan Jeremiah.

Although this song from Sam Smith is quite OK really. Nice melody, full of soul, touch of gospel, lovely backing vocals:

• mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    From Ms Harris's interview I gather that MP will more behind a desk ..yay!! Not a jab against her but I prefer the character remain more as was traditionally. Attribute that to the rewrite...so there is some positive or potentially positive credit to P&W.
    Error 404, page not found.
    Matt_Helm wrote: »
    HASEROT wrote: »
    Well just like Tosca tales of espionage simply aren't for everyone. If you have to extra analyse a movie to notice these kind of things you might better stick to Transformers (just to make it easier for you - the cars are robots. Hope that helps.)

you're crude attempt at sarcasm is rather juvenile....got nothing else, so now you resort to insulting my intelligence?

Expressing notions like some people "must be the saddest, most anal, and most boring persons" when they notice these things, you don't need me to insult your intelligence. You are obviously capable of doing this very much on your own.

Right. I'm done. As in done with these boards for a while. You're disgusting. I don't care who you are - or rather who you THINK you are - you do not talk to people that way. Your abusive tirades and bullying tactics have soured my experience here. No user on this site makes my blood curdle like you do. I was just getting back to being a regular contributor here but I need a hiatus. See you all in a couple months or something.
    Heres a thought could it be the a lot of past SPECTRE agents could be in this film at once?

Like Waltz as Largo
    and Bellucci as Rosa Klebb

yes their character names are not those names but you think they could turn out to be them?
  • Matt_Helm wrote: »
    Well just like Tosca tales of espionage simply aren't for everyone. If you have to extra analyse a movie to notice these kind of things you might better stick to Transformers (just to make it easier for you - the cars are robots. Hope that helps.)

you're crude attempt at sarcasm is rather juvenile....got nothing else, so now you resort to insulting my intelligence?

Expressing notions like some people "must be the saddest, most anal, and most boring persons" when they notice these things, you don't need me to insult your intelligence. You are obviously capable of doing this very much on your own.

Right. I'm done. As in done with these boards for a while. You're disgusting. I don't care who you are - or rather who you THINK you are - you do not talk to people that way. Your abusive tirades and bullying tactics have soured my experience here. No user on this site makes my blood curdle like you do. I was just getting back to being a regular contributor here but I need a hiatus. See you all in a couple months or something.

Stay please. It's in the end not worth it. Guys like @Matt_Helm, sadly, needs to be kept under a tighter rope by the moderators. I mean, I tried to be positive earlier today to him. But to positive things he simply doesn't react.
    Please don't let @Matt_Hell or me ...I'm not happy with my behavior here either so trying to be more respectful ....but point please don't leave just ignore :(
  • Sölden filming location schedule.
    From December until February, Sölden will be one of the locations for SPECTRE.

10. – 12. Dec. 2014: Road up at the Glacier, road tunnel at the Glacier
    07 – 10. Jan. 2015: 3S Cable Car and ICE Q Restaurant
    12 – 13. Jan. 2015: Road up at the Glacier, road tunnel at the Glacier
    09 – 17. Feb. 2015: Road up at the Glacier, road tunnel at the Glacier

The exact dates and times of close downs and restrictions are not known yet because all depends of the weather condition.

Source: http://www.soelden.com/james-bond-007-en

@Marketto007 :-D!! Love ya! So a cable car in SPECTRE. OOOOOWH my god, I want to see this film upcoming Christmas, NOT next year ;-).
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    For those who are interested, here's a look at the inside of the ICE Q restaurant in Solden, now a confirmed shooting location...

IceQ_Soelden_byRudiWyhlidal-2067.jpg
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Am I the only one to feel like Spectre is going to borrow loads of inspiration from On Her Majesty's Secret Service? Which is exciting! :D
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 11,119
    I could see a scenario where Quantum was a branch (tentacle) of a larger organization, S.P.E.C.T.R.E. After getting sloppy and being exposed in QoS, all members and activities were eliminated. Bond is now searching for the organization that eliminated Quantum.

I wrote this in early March and still see it as a possibility. I can also see where SPECTRE and QUANTUM are unrelated with SPECTRE in the shadows following it's own agenda as it manipulates world events to pit MI6 against QUANTUM. I think this scene in From Russia With Love provides a hint to the films plot.

But @talos? This could mean that Mr White in the film is an important connection between QUANTUM and SPECTRE? Just like Rosa Klebb was between SMERSH and SPECTRE? Or will Mr White not know about SPECTRE's scheme at all and will be killed off by SPECTRE early on??

I'm starting to think that SPECTRE will have an ingenious plot/story. Just look at the cast, and how many cast members have been presented to the public. And then there's the absence of Mr White.....

Lucia "Troublemaker" Sciarra? Benbigh? Mr. Hinx? Oberhauser? Mr White? Blofeld? By jolly, SPECTRE keeps intriguing me. I have serious wounds on my head now from all the scratching :-P.
  • jake24 wrote: »
    For those who are interested, here's a look at the inside of the ICE Q restaurant in Solden, now a confirmed shooting location...

IceQ_Soelden_byRudiWyhlidal-2067.jpg

Aaaaarghhh 8-X 8-}
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 381
    How long does it take to film a Bond movie, as in everything before post-production?
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    One thing I'm expecting is a tighter script than Skyfall. I loved the film but there are some lapses in logic which could have been overcome with a bit more work. I don't think this went unnoticed by the powers that be. SPECTRE will have a more airtight script.
    How long does it take to film a Bond movie, as in everything before post-production?
    According to Mendes they will be filming this one for 7 months.
    mcdonbb wrote: »
    From Ms Harris's interview I gather that MP will more behind a desk ..yay!! Not a jab against her but I prefer the character remain more as was traditionally. Attribute that to the rewrite...so there is some positive or potentially positive credit to P&W.
    I don't think the story of Moneypenny returning to the field was ever more than a false rumour. After her character arc in Skyfall it would make absolutely no sense for her to get back into action again. Having said that, I do expect her to see some action but in London instead of a foreign location and not by choice.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    I don't know about you guys, but I'm still reading "Spectre" iin the comments not as the title of the movie, but Spectre as the organization we all knew. :D
    I don't know about you guys, but I'm still reading "Spectre" iin the comments not as the title of the movie, but Spectre as the organization we all knew. :D

Are the filming dates you posted the schedule of the second unit or the main one?
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 381
    I was thinking about Waltz and Bond 25. Say that Waltz is Blofeld, isn't it possible that he'll be back for Bond 25? A trio of Craig/Waltz films (assuming Daniel comes back for 26) would be an excellent way to conclude Daniel's tenure before moving on to a new actor.
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe

Please @StirredNotShaken, it is not you who should leave, stay please!
  • Thanks for posting all these wonderful pictures. I am getting a real OHMSS vibe from these images. Even the picture from OBERTILLIACH looks like the building that Bond and Tracy drove into in OHMSS. Dennis Gassner is a brilliant production designer and I am sure he is going to deliver some of the most striking sets in a Bond film since the Ken Adam days. I love that picture of the 3S cable car. I can really see the villain staying here! I have a feeling this film is going to be one of the best.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    ALBERT "R" BROCCOLI'S EON PRODUCTIONS LTD. PRESENTS
    DANIEL CRAIG

AS IAN FLEMMING'S JAMES BOND 007 IN

SPECTRE

STARRING CHRISTOPH WALTZ

LEA SEYDOUX

MONICA BELLUCCI

NAOMIE HARRIS

DAVE BAUTISTA
    ANDREW SCOTT

BEN WHISHAW
    RORY KINNEAR

WITH JESPER CHRISTENSEN

AND RALPH FIENNES AS M

Has a nice ring to it doesn't it?

According to Mendes they will be filming this one for 7 months.
    mcdonbb wrote: »
    I don't think the story of Moneypenny returning to the field was ever more than a false rumour. After her character arc in Skyfall it would make absolutely no sense for her to get back into action again. Having said that, I do expect her to see some action but in London instead of a foreign location and not by choice.

Maybe so but I do remember in earlier interviews she alluded to more field action

• Bond star Daniel Craig already filmed a train scene in Oujda, Morocco, expected to return again in June 2015 :)

http://t.co/aiVDUvAKXl

• ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    I think Monica will get the credit first than Lea. The former is more famous.
    jake24 wrote: »
    ALBERT "R" BROCCOLI'S EON PRODUCTIONS LTD. PRESENTS
    DANIEL CRAIG

AS IAN FLEMMING'S JAMES BOND 007 IN

SPECTRE

STARRING CHRISTOPH WALTZ

LEA SEYDOUX

MONICA BELLUCCI

NAOMIE HARRIS

DAVE BAUTISTA
    ANDREW SCOTT

BEN WHISHAW
    RORY KINNEAR

WITH JESPER CHRISTENSEN

AND RALPH FIENNES AS M

Has a nice ring to it doesn't it?

It does oh I'm so excited
  • Matt_Helm wrote: »

Right. I'm done. As in done with these boards for a while. You're disgusting. I don't care who you are - or rather who you THINK you are - you do not talk to people that way.

Did you even notice the quotation marks? The insulting lines in this post weren't even mine!
    edited December 2014 Posts: 10,588
    Some new articles from Kleine Zeitung...

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=de&to=en&a=http://www.kleinezeitung.at/k/kaernten/osttirol/4612292/index.do?from=suche.intern.portal

This one talks about how Dennis Gassner chose the Ice Q restaurant instead of the Skywalk in Dachstein, and that it'll be closed from January 1st to January 20th for filming involving Daniel Craig.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=de&to=en&a=http://www.kleinezeitung.at/s/steiermark/ennstal/4612308/index.do?from=suche.intern.portal

Talks more about the Lake Altausee boat filming, which is said to take around 30 seconds of screen time.
    Matt_Helm may be rude sometimes but we do need him on this forum. Unchecked fanboy enthusiasm is not a good thing. By the way, I maintain that the voice of reason around here is still me. :bz