What about a big 'THANK YOU' letter for Babs and Michael? Signed by us all?

Comments

Please? Can anyone give me an update? I sent James Page a PM, but I did not receive any reply yet.
    Could send it to EON HQ in London ?
  • Page didn't reply to me either.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited January 2013 Posts: 13,350
    largo2 wrote:
    Could send it to EON HQ in London ?

If the online address is correct, I'd go for this option and see what happens.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Please? Can anyone give me an update? I sent James Page a PM, but I did not receive any reply yet.
    TheBondFan wrote:
    Page didn't reply to me either.
    You would think Mr. Wilson would want to help himself by getting the package to London so at least Barbara can see it too.
  • A letter of thanks to the woman who ruined the James Bond franchise and made it unwatchable? No thanks.
    Is it send or not?
  • No, not yet, we need someone to print it and send
  • PierceuhhhPierceuhhh Banned
    What an awful, embarrassing idea.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Pierceuhhh wrote:

What makes it 'awful' and 'embarrassing,' might I ask?
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Pierceuhhh wrote:

Why do people just pop in and continue to add nothing to this thread but more negativity?

@Pierceuhhh, don't you have some more crude posters that need your attention right now? I think time better spent out of here.
    TheBondFan wrote:
    No, not yet, we need someone to print it and send

You mean, that is a problem? How so?

• Germanlady wrote:
    TheBondFan wrote:
    No, not yet, we need someone to print it and send

You mean, that is a problem? How so?

I think it's truly sad no one picked this up or helped us with this initiative. Moreover, I sent @JamesPage a private message where I asked for his advice and his contribution and if he could help us with it. Result? No reaction. That lacks some style IMO
    >:P .
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited February 2013 Posts: 13,350
    It's never too late, that's the attitude to take now.

I hope something can still come of this.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Okay folks - I just remembered this. Is there any way we can get this done? Even if just old fashioned print then mail to EON headquarters or any address we get that is valid for Barbara or Michael?

This was such a lovely effort by many of us - can we still get this done? Please ...

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Our best bet a few months ago was asking @JamesPage, but he never replied. I guess mailing would be our best shot now, but who knows.
    I am here in Japan, so I am pretty much no help; sorry to say.
    But can somebody print it and mail it? Even just doing that would at least be respectful to the efforts of all involved and I do think it will be appreciated by those who read it. How could it not be? Sincere appreciation is still a very valuable thing, in my opinion, and should not be lost. This is still an appropriate and timely thing to do. I only wish I could help more.

It is a shame this hasn't taken off, as it was and still is important to all of us that wrote and signed.
  • Aziz_FekkeshAziz_Fekkesh Royale-les-Eaux
    Count me in.
    Yea, it's not too late. Im useless as far as mailing goes, but I hope that we can make this work. :D
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    edited April 2013 Posts: 9,117
    I really dont quite see why people are making this out to be a task on a par with cleaning the Augean stables.
    If you really must send this then heres the address which took about 15 seconds of googling to discover:

Eon Productions Ltd
    Eon House
    138 Piccadilly
    London
    W1V 9FH

Stick c/o of Babs/MGW on top and I imagine it should get there. Whether they will actually get to read it or a secretary will just bin it is of course the $64,000 question.
    I really dont quite see why people are making this out to be a task on a par with cleaning the Augean stables.
    If you really must send this then heres the address which took about 15 seconds of googling to discover:

Eon Productions Ltd
    Eon House
    138 Piccadilly
    London
    W1V 9FH

Stick c/o of Babs/MGW on top and I imagine it should get there. Whether they will actually get to read it or a secretary will just bin it is of course the $64,000 question.

We already know the address, the predicament is sending it. If you must joke, please do be aware of the situation at hand. ;)
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'

Eon Productions Ltd
    Eon House
    138 Piccadilly
    London
    W1V 9FH

We already know the address, the predicament is sending it. If you must joke, please do be aware of the situation at hand. ;)

I think the term 'predicament' is something of an overstatement. Just print, put in envelope, write address, put stamp on, put in post box. Its really not that tricky. People used to do it every day before e-mail was invented.

Eon Productions Ltd
    Eon House
    138 Piccadilly
    London
    W1V 9FH

I think the term 'predicament' is something of an overstatement. Just print, put in envelope, write address, put stamp on, put in post box. Its really not that tricky. People used to do it every day before e-mail was invented.

I would love to see you fit a piece of artwork that is 2200 × 2535 pixels into a tiny envelope.
    Can anyone in London (members in London?) hand deliver it to the address? Just a possibility.
    Good idea! :)
    edited April 2013 Posts: 28,694
    I think printing the actual poster is harder to manage than the delivery, by far.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    It's quite possible to print that off, and use a larger envelope to post it to said address.
    I understand the effort invloved, and the desire to see it sent off. But one of you should probably take ownership of the task. And actually do it.

Call me mean (It's ok I've been called it before) , but I would be amused if they responded by asking not to use copyright material. Sue me. ;)
    Is this still going on? Thought it'd be finished by now to be honest.
    I would love to see you fit a piece of artwork that is 2200 × 2535 pixels into a tiny envelope.

Although I don't really do things like this on the computer so I'm not sure how big exactly that is, you can get bigger envelopes.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    I like the result, fellas. Would be a bold move if you get it there. ;-)