What about a big 'THANK YOU' letter for Babs and Michael? Signed by us all?

Comments

• doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Someone just save it on a USB then take it to those print shops where they'll print it to what ever size you want, then post the thing by special delivery and voila! Bob is your proverbial.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    doubleoego wrote:
    Someone just save it on a USB then take it to those print shops where they'll print it to what ever size you want, then post the thing by special delivery and voila! Bob is your proverbial.

And who'll pay for that? ;-)
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    I nominate you @DarthDimi.
    doubleoego wrote:

I'm terribly sorry, @doubleoego, but I need all the money I can get to execute my world domination plans. =;
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited April 2013 Posts: 28,694
    DarthDimi wrote:
    doubleoego wrote:

I'm terribly sorry, @doubleoego, but I need all the money I can get to execute my world domination plans. =;
    I am pretty sure those Wells novels you got recently weren't a part of that budget, @Dimi! ...And neither were those Brazilian models, the three dozen bottles of Dom Pérignon 53, the five Aston Martins, those six Lotuses, the three golden Timothy Dalton statues, the 150 room mansion, the 16 antique paintings and of course, the indoor aquarium. /:)
    DarthDimi wrote:
    doubleoego wrote:

I am pretty sure those Wells novels you got recently weren't a part of that budget, @Dimi! ...And neither were those Brazilian models, the three dozen bottles of Dom Pérignon 53, the five Aston Martins, those six Lotuses, the three golden Timothy Dalton statues, the 150 room mansion, the 16 antique paintings and of course, the indoor aquarium. /:)

One million dollars.

You were wondering what it cost, Mr. Brady.

[..]
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Well, I will actually step up and say: Yeah, I'll pay for it to get it done. Let's just do it!

I think it is a thoughtful and creative way to say thanks. I'll pay to get it printed - unless it is astronomical to do it, but I highly doubt that - and I'll throw in enough money to buy the delivery person a fish and chips lunch. I still think hand delivering it to the EON address is better than mailing it. BUT mail it if we must. Let's just do it.

I am stuck here in Japan, but willing to help as much as I can. I need somebody (oh, The Beatles spring to mind at such varied times in my life!), .... help!

So I cannot do it myself, folks. But someone let me know who can physically, literally get this done and I will throw in some yen/dollars/pounds.

Let me hear from you, please. :-bd
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    I've sent the bond fan a pm so that we can get this sorted I'm in London quite often these days
    so I will drop it off
  • edited April 2013 Posts: 3,494
    A letter of thanks to the woman who ruined the James Bond franchise and made it unwatchable? No thanks.

You are a perfect example of why humans and apes should not be allowed to mate.

Hey Dominick- fungul la mots, L-)
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    A letter of thanks to the woman who ruined the James Bond franchise and made it unwatchable? No thanks.

Why bother to reply to a member who rarely posts, and when they do it's to take a swipe at Craig?
    It's a waste of your time. Just ignore them like most of us do.

• edited April 2013 Posts: 3,494
    Benny wrote:

Why bother to reply to a member who rarely posts, and when they do it's to take a swipe at Craig?
    It's a waste of your time. Just ignore them like most of us do.

I get that Benny, just couldn't resist messing with this bilge rat. And, I put in a flag request to have him banned. He's a mod on the DCINB Forum and never does anything here but troll and spam. Since MI6 has gotten rid of other posters who fit this mold, I see no reason for James Page or the mods to allow these people to comment here when they throw out people over there for defending Craig and EON.

What I said to him in Italian Cosa Nostra slang was far worse than the word you edited :)

Mrcoggins wrote:
    I've sent the bond fan a pm so that we can get this sorted I'm in London quite often these days
    so I will drop it off

Thank you kindly, dear sir! Please keep us posted.
    And a fish and chip lunch will (hopefully soon) be in your future plans. A little domo arigato from far away Bond fan me.
    The bond fan has sent it to me I will be off to the printers with it ,I will let you all know how I get on.
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
    Please post a photo
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Mrcoggins wrote:
    The bond fan has sent it to me I will be off to the printers with it ,I will let you all know how I get on.

Thank you for sorting this out @Mrcoggins. Wishing you the best of luck.
    Michael & Barbara have done a great job with their direction with the James Bond franchise. If Cubby & Fleming were alive today, they wouuld be proud of them both. Thank you very much Michael & Barbara. Cheers!
    Mrcoggins wrote:

Thanks, @Mrcoggins! It is on its way at last!!!
    Then it is up to fate for Barbara and Michael to actually read it. I do hope so.
    But we know we have done our best and it is a genuinely worthy effort, a very gracious (and creative) thank you indeed.
    The printers tell me it's done and waiting for me to pick up I will report back when I have it.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Thanks for keeping us updated @Mrcoggins.
    Yes, thanks! This is great. Appreciate it.
    Very exciting. Much appreciated
    Mrcoggins wrote:
    The printers tell me it's done and waiting for me to pick up I will report back when I have it.

I bow for you, sir. Thank you indeed.
    It's back from the printers and it looks brilliant I have had the poster made in A2 size
    Now for the bad news I know some of you would like me to put up a picture but the desk top is not
    working at the moment and so I'm stuck on my old iPad and have no way of getting on here for the moment now all I have to do is take it to EON in London I will of course report in when this is going to happen regards Mr coggins .
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Mrcoggins wrote:
    It's back from the printers and it looks brilliant I have had the poster made in A2 size
    Now for the bad news I know some of you would like me to put up a picture but the desk top is not
    working at the moment and so I'm stuck on my old iPad and have no way of getting on here for the moment now all I have to do is take it to EON in London I will of course report in when this is going to happen regards Mr coggins .

My hero.
    edited April 2013 Posts: 12,459
    Yay! You are a credit to Bond fandom, @Mrcoggins.

I have no idea what A2 size is (I'm from the U.S.) but I will find out today.

Surely us not having a photo is okay because we saw the finished product before on this this thread (thank you again, @TheBondFan!)

Hope to read that our thank you poster/message was delivered safely.

=D>
    I was here earlier this evening and had to leave to prevent myself getting wound up by you know
    who whilst I've been gone I notice that some kind person has taken out the trash ! Thankyou to the Mods for this it just goes to prove that good housekeeping has many things going for it and that if we all use IFM things will stay nice and clean.

Whilst i am here O Brady you are most kind sir and dear 4Ever it's high praise and I Thankyou both.
    Mrcoggins wrote:
    I was here earlier this evening and had to leave to prevent myself getting wound up by you know
    who whilst I've been gone I notice that some kind person has taken out the trash ! Thankyou to the Mods for this it just goes to prove that good housekeeping has many things going for it and that if we all use IFM things will stay nice and clean.

Whilst i am here O Brady you are most kind sir and dear 4Ever it's high praise and I Thankyou both.

The thanks goes all to you, my friend. Thank Fleming's ghost we have you in the field! ;)
    I shall be away for 10 days as of now will report in on my return stay well &see you all later.
    Thanks Mrcoggins for finally giving it the get go. :)