What about a big 'THANK YOU' letter for Babs and Michael? Signed by us all?

14567810»

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    It's heavily appreciated, @Mrcoggins!
  • edited April 2013 Posts: 26
    Benny wrote:
    A letter of thanks to the woman who ruined the James Bond franchise and made it unwatchable? No thanks.

You are a perfect example of why humans and apes should not be allowed to mate.

Hey Dominick- fungul la mots, L-)

Why bother to reply to a member who rarely posts, and when they do it's to take a swipe at Craig?
    It's a waste of your time. Just ignore them like most of us do.

Sorry for my "joke" as I could not resist it. But it was a little troll like. Benny knows about my sense of humour!
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Benny wrote:
    A letter of thanks to the woman who ruined the James Bond franchise and made it unwatchable? No thanks.

You are a perfect example of why humans and apes should not be allowed to mate.

Hey Dominick- fungul la mots, L-)

Why bother to reply to a member who rarely posts, and when they do it's to take a swipe at Craig?
    It's a waste of your time. Just ignore them like most of us do.

Sorry for my "joke" as I could not resist it. But it was a little troll like. Benny knows about my sense of humour!

Yeah, you're not funny!
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    I'm back from my travels and so I thought I post an update
    I will be in London on the 28&29 of may and will be taking your poster to EON whilst I'm there
    So it's going to get where it belongs shortly
    I will report back when the mission has been completed regards Coggins.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited May 2013 Posts: 17,809
    I'd imagine that the truly colossal box office returns for Skyfall was in and of itself a very big thank you to all those who created this James Bond film.
    How about a big..no thank you.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Perdogg wrote:
    How about a big..no thank you.

Yes, you don't consider it a Bond film at all. I happen to think that the fact it is a good film first and foremost, like OHMSS or CR, is reason enough to rate it highly, quite apart from the fact that it is or is not a James Bond film. Though, different strokes for different folks etc.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Argue the merits of Skyfall or EON, etc. on another thread, please. This one is specifically for something that several members here participated in, to make a creative and sincere thank you message. There are plenty of threads where you can share your negative opinions about EON, Skyfall, the producers, anyone.
    Any news of the comings of this? Keep us posted!
    Mrcoggins wrote:
    I'm back from my travels and so I thought I post an update
    I will be in London on the 28&29 of may and will be taking your poster to EON whilst I'm there
    So it's going to get where it belongs shortly
    I will report back when the mission has been completed regards Coggins.

Just for you @Cresay47.
    Congratulations, @Mrcoggins. It is heavily appreciated.
    Skyfall Thankyou Poster Done taken by myself and delivered at 10 am today as promised
    Watch this space for further updates it's been a long day I'm off to bed ! Goodnight.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited May 2013 Posts: 13,350
    Thank you for seeing it through. Though those words aren't enough to show how greatful any of us truely are. Thanks again @Mrcoggins! :)
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Funny how this thank you collage gets delivered in the morning and by late afternoon we get rumblings of Mendes potentially returning.
    @Mrcoggins, many, many thanks. It's more than appreciated from those of us who wanted to see this project through from the beginning.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    doubleoego wrote:
    Funny how this thank you collage gets delivered in the morning and by late afternoon we get rumblings of Mendes potentially returning.

Yes, Sam saw all our comments after being e-mailed about it by Barbara and Michael, and found the inspiration to continue forward to helm Bond 24. The world now has us to thank, ladies and gents. ;)

Jokes aside, a sincere thank you to @Mrcoggins for taking on this mission and being so competent in the field. We tip our hats to you, good sir.

hat_tip.gif
    And a hearty Thanks and Well Done! from me, too, @mrcoggins.
    Hope it was passed on - I do believe it would be.
    Thank you too @MrCoggins for helping with this idea. Without you...and off course all the other posters in here.....this was not possible. Big hug!!
    Mrcoggins wrote:
    Skyfall Thankyou Poster Done taken by myself and delivered at 10 am today as promised
    Watch this space for further updates it's been a long day I'm off to bed ! Goodnight.
    looking forward to some news soon -

Well done Mrcoggins for taking the final step
    Any news, @Mrcoggins?
    Yes, please fill us in, Mrcoggins. Was the receptionist nice? Did he look like Tanner? Or did she look like Moneypenny? What was the basic experience of popping in there and saying "Oh hullo, I've got a personalized message to be delivered to the folks at EON, especially Barbara Brocolli and Michael Wilson."

What happened? No matter how mundane, we'd love to know how it went! :D

Thank you!!