What about a big 'THANK YOU' letter for Babs and Michael? Signed by us all?

Comments

• IT'S DONE!!!

Drum roll, please....
    thankyouz.jpg
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Excellent work, @TheBondFan! Wonderful job, I must say, and I thank you for taking the time to do this. When will it be going out?
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Completely and utterly AWESOME! Thanks ever so much, @TheBondFan. Truly. Now how are we getting it to them?
  • That's my question. Can anyone print this as a poster and mail it to EON? I think that'd be the best way. I doubt they read emails.
    Yes not email, please! I cannot do it. Can someone help?
  • Looks great @Thebondfan Commend you on your time and effort.
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Outstanding job TheBondFan.
  • Thanks, guys! :D :D :D :D
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited December 2012 Posts: 28,694
    @TheBondFan, I bought a hat JUST so that I could tip it off to you! AWESOOOOOOME WORK!
    tumblr_lmyi9gc55G1qewiewo1_400.gif
  • @TheBondFan, I bought a hat JUST so that I could tip it off to you! AWESOOOOOOME WORK!
    tumblr_lmyi9gc55G1qewiewo1_400.gif

Thanks!! :D
  • TheBondFan wrote:
    IT'S DONE!!!

Drum roll, please....
    thankyouz.jpg

Terrific job one and all. I think James Page might be able to help with getting this to Barbara and Michael.

• Yep. @JamesPage we need your help.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    This is beautiful work, I love it. Well done @TheBondFan, you deserve a pint for that! ;)
  • edited December 2012 Posts: 822
    I'm underage, though. Only 13. :(
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Have a root beer float then. Nevertheless, very impressive for such a young man.
  • Thank you! :)
  • TheBondFan wrote:
    Yep. @JamesPage we need your help.

Yeah, we do need some insight & advice from your side ;-).
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    It may be best to PM Mr. Page, I'm sure he can give a hand. It looks so good, you never know, we may even get a response.

Thanks for the hard work @TheBondFan.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Yes, @JamesPage, could you please pretend you aren't Michael Wilson again so that we feel like the poster is a real surprise? ;)
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Kerim wrote:
    Have a root beer float then. Nevertheless, very impressive for such a young man.

Extremely impressive.
    TheBondFan wrote:
    IT'S DONE!!!

Drum roll, please....
    thankyouz.jpg

looks good - well done for the effort you put in on this venture
    Wow fantastic. Excellent work!
  • Thank you for all the wonderful complements. I enjoyed my time working with you guys on this, and I really hope the producers eventually get to see this and, hopefully, respond. :D
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    TheBondFan wrote:
    Thank you for all the wonderful complements. I enjoyed my time working with you guys on this, and I really hope the producers eventually get to see this and, hopefully, respond. :D

That would be amazing, and although it was a group project, it never would have come around without you. So again, from all of us, thank you very much, mate! :)
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    I'm not sure if it's accurate but it seems EON Productions address can be found online.
    I am hoping we can enlist James Page's assistance here; would be more likely to actually get to them, I think.
  • I am hoping we can enlist James Page's assistance here; would be more likely to actually get to them, I think.

I agree, I PMed him.
    And whether they respond or not is another matter. But mostly I want to get it into their hands so they can actually read it. Thanks, @TheBondFan. :)
  • TheBondFan wrote:
    I am hoping we can enlist James Page's assistance here; would be more likely to actually get to them, I think.

I agree, I PMed him.

I PM-ed him too hehe
  • I am sure Mr.Page can and would be very happy to present something this positive to Barbara and Michael, or I wouldn't have suggested it. And, I'm going to "accentuate the positive" and say that they will be classy enough to respond in one way or another, it's the right thing to do.