What about a big 'THANK YOU' letter for Babs and Michael? Signed by us all?

Comments

• 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited December 2012 Posts: 12,459
    And you can take out my first part: "More than a job well done" if you need more space. I appreciate you keeping the rest of mine in, if you can.
    Can you make the print for mine a tiny shade darker? Or it probably doesn't matter - when it's finished, I'm sure you'll have it dark enough to read.
  • ok mate will make it shorter...

Cinema and certainly my life would not have been the same without Bond... James Bond.

Fire and ice.
    I actually put yours in, but this is great too. Which one do you want in?
  • And you can take out my first part: "More than a job well done" if you need more space. I appreciate you keeping the rest of mine in, if you can.

I'll do my best. I'm sure you've heard that before ;)
  • Murdock wrote:
    Feel free to shrink my comment to make more room. I don't need to take up most of the letter.

I just needed some variety in sizes. If I need room, I'll do so.
    TheBondFan wrote:
    And you can take out my first part: "More than a job well done" if you need more space. I appreciate you keeping the rest of mine in, if you can.

Ah, but coming from you that probably means something (as opposed to others who have said it in my life). Ha! ;)

• TheBondFan wrote:

Ah, but coming from you that probably means something (as opposed to others who have said it in my life). Ha! ;)

:D
  • I am also making a "Thank you!" video for them. Good idea? or not?
    Yeah! Do a video. Why not? You, and others here, are creative and there's nothing wrong with showing appreciation from fans, especially the staunch Bond fans that the core of this forum are. I say go for it.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    If you can make it work, of course, it'd be great to see though the letter comes across as more personal and may be enough.
  • TheBondFan wrote:
    ok mate will make it shorter...

Cinema and certainly my life would not have been the same without Bond... James Bond.

Fire and ice.
    I actually put yours in, but this is great too. Which one do you want in?

may as well keep first one in mate if you have already put it in. cheers
    Samuel001 wrote:
    If you can make it work, of course, it'd be great to see though the letter comes across as more personal and may be enough.

Well, I think the letter is a keeper, may come across as more personal. If we had to choose between the letter and a video I would say keep the letter. Maybe get it finished 100% first, then make a final decision to continue with a video or not. I think the letter will be appreciated for sure.

• Sterling work @TheBondFan
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited December 2012 Posts: 28,694
    If some of the text was much smaller we would save loads of room. Just my thoughts, nothing declarative.
    We salute you.Please keep entertaining the millions of Bond fans around the world for many more years.

-Dragonsky
    :)
  • edited December 2012 Posts: 6,432
    @TheBondFan After seeing how you are presenting the messages mine is bloated, happy for it to be condensed as below mate, give you more space.

Thanks go to Cubby, Harry and of course Ian Fleming for starting a great film series. Bond will take the odd hiatus though will never die another day.

Fire and ice
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I can shorten mine too, if needed. I can never do anything short. Apologies. :\">
  • How many more messages do you think we'll get?
    If some of the text was much smaller we would save loads of room. Just my thoughts, nothing declarative.

I was thinking that, but it all depends on the quantity of the messages.
    TheBondFan wrote:
    How many more messages do you think we'll get?

I was thinking that, but it all depends on the quantity of the messages.
    Let me know if you need me to. Like I was saying, if some of the text size was lessened we would have much more room.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Thanks for the memories, and here's to another 50 years of them - CraigMooreOHMSS
  • edited December 2012 Posts: 822
    I believe I have solved the problem:

**Drum roll**
    thankyou1x.jpg
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'

@TheBondFan After seeing how you are presenting the messages mine is bloated, happy for it to be condensed as below mate, give you more space.

Thanks go to Cubby, Harry and of course Ian Fleming for starting a great film series. Bond will take the odd hiatus though will never die another day.

Fire and ice

I think the title of this thread misled me down my negative alley. I thought this was just a grovelling thank you to Babs and MGW for giving us SF.

If its a more general thank you to EON productions for 50 years of Bond films then I'm in - if I'm still permitted.
    @TheBondFan that looks great, brilliant work.
  • Sharky wrote:
    @TheBondFan that looks great, brilliant work.

• edited December 2012 Posts: 822
    Who's printing and sending this to them? Anyone?
    Or are we going by Email?
    TheBondFan wrote:

E-mail seems most logical.
  • TheBondFan wrote:

They probly won't read it, tho
  • edited December 2012 Posts: 6,432
    TheBondFan wrote:
    TheBondFan wrote:

They probly won't read it, tho

The effort and sentiment is there mate, that's just as important. Great work
  • If there's still space, here's my message:

"Franchises come and go, but it's your merit that Bond is now an imortal legend. And nothing would make me happier, I'm sure. Thank you!"
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    They might read it if you title the email " A THANK YOU LETTER FROM THE DEDICATED FANS" or something like that.