The James Bond Movie Trivia Quiz

Comments

• AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Thanks.

What is the longest hiatus between Bond films without changing the actor?
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    QOS and Bond 23.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Correct, PKK
    Thanks.

New question:

What is the date(month, day and year) on the check Max Zorin writes to Stacey Sutton at Chateaux Chantilly, France in AVTAK?
    3 May 1985
    3 May 1985
    Correct. Over to you, ltwftw.

According to Bond, how long ago did he acquire his gold lighter in TSWLM?
  • Monsieur_AubergineMonsieur_Aubergine Top of the Eiffel Tower with a fly in my soup!
    "About 3 weeks ago why?"
    Correct! Your turn.
  • Monsieur_AubergineMonsieur_Aubergine Top of the Eiffel Tower with a fly in my soup!
    1994 saw the release on VHS of Daltons Bond films in widescreen, what did Licence to Kill have, that Daylights didn't?
    Sorry way too unfair on our younger fans. Scratch that last question. Here's a better more open one:

In Goldfinger, which scene features extras that are obviously mannequins?
    The Air Plane Boarding Scene (where bonds going to meet the president)

Ps. The answer to the other question please (just curious)
    Answer to the other question was Licence to kill contained both trailers for TLD and LTK whereas LTD cassette only had TLD trailer.

As for the main question. Not te scene I'm thinking of, bit I will check it out. The scene in the question happens much much earlier in the movie...batting it back to ya. :-)
    Is it the scene where Bond walks around the Miami Beach hotel pool area?
    Is it the scene where Bond walks around the Miami Beach hotel pool area?
    Go on I will give you that. It's about the same time, its when GF makes his entrance down the steps. On the close up, over his shoulder, there are a couple of dummies dressed in beachwear. Bizzarre!!

Next question please :-)
    *BUMP*
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    If I may I have an easy bit of trivia to share:

In the Connery Bond era, what actress appeared in two of the films, which two films were they, and what roles were played(two different female characters)by her?
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    Perhaps Martine Beswick(e) as Zora - one of the two gypsy camp girl scrappers - in FRWL and as Bond's Bahamas contact Paula in TB...?
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited August 2011 Posts: 28,694
    Perhaps Martine Beswick(e) as Zora - one of the two gypsy camp girl scrappers - in FRWL and as Bond's Bahamas contact Paula in TB...?
    Absolutely @St_George. I thought I made it too easy. Please, be a gent and pick this dying thread back up on its feet.
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    Will do, thanks, 0BradyM0Bondfanatic. Will have a think and try and post a good 'un... :)
    I look forward to it.
    Good bump I enjoy this thread
    Oh, sorry for not ever posting a question! I completely forgot checking to see if I had gotten it right. This thread slipped off the first page with all the new topics so I flat out forgot to go find it. Sorry guys!
    We need another question @St_George. [-O<
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    If @St_George doesn't reply you can always try sending him a PM.
    Or does the 24hour rule work on this game as per the Quote game ?
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited August 2011 Posts: 13,350
    Or does the 24hour rule work on this game as per the Quote game ?
    I wasn't aware of that rule but I'd think so yes.

Maybe anyone can have a go now if that's the case - just make it a good one @barryt007.
    Hold It! I'll message @St_Gorge if he doesn't post in 12 hours the floors open!
    Hey, guys, apologies for the delay - right the new poser is...

In the novel OHMSS, published in 1963, Ian Fleming capiltalised on the success of the burgeoning Bond film series in two separate ways. What were they...?
    It was published in playboy, a clever commercial venture and was also released in a limited edition signed format that capitalised on the film series successes?