Comments

• AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Pajamas?
    Nope

I'll give this one 24 more hours then i'll put you all out of your misery
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Cigarette lighter?
  • saunderssaunders Living in a world of avarice and deceit
    A food trolley? He takes drugged coffee from one before collapsing against it in Dr No's lair and he pushes one into the lift while pretending to be a waiter to gain access to Sanchez's window's in LTK.
    Could it be a suitcase?
    A Beretta?
    A Beretta?
    YES !! nicely done Itwftw ... DN and LTK are the only 2 movies in which we see Bond with a Beretta Pistol.
    In DN he is obviously made to swap it over for the legendary Walther and in LTK he uses two, 1 in the PTS he is given a 92F by Leiter when they are after Sanchez and then he uses Pams 950 Jetfire in the hotel.

Over to you
    What do Blofeld, Drax and Sanchez have in common that no other Bond villains share?
  • Do they all kill their own workers? Blofeld has numerous SPECTRE employees killed, Sanchez killed Truman Lodge and Drax had Corinne killed by the dogs.
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    What do Blofeld, Drax and Sanchez have in common that no other Bond villains share?
    They're all petowners? Blofeld has the cat, Drax has the dogs, Sanchez has the iguana.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    They're all petowners? Blofeld has the cat, Drax has the dogs, Sanchez has the iguana.
    Stromberg owns fishes, doesn't he ??

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator

But only in the same way Dr. No does.
    There Plans envolved Biological warfare?
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!

And Scaramanga owns Nick Nack, don't forget.

:p
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Do they all kill their own workers? Blofeld has numerous SPECTRE employees killed, Sanchez killed Truman Lodge and Drax had Corinne killed by the dogs.
    I think most Bond villains have killed their own employees. You really would think twice about filling a job application in for a Bond villain I can tell you.
  • Do they all kill their own workers? Blofeld has numerous SPECTRE employees killed, Sanchez killed Truman Lodge and Drax had Corinne killed by the dogs.
    I think most Bond villains have killed their own employees. You really would think twice about filling a job application in for a Bond villain I can tell you.
    I know, I was clutching at straws, the pet answer's probably right :P

PrinceKamalKhan wins. They all have house pets. Nice work!
    PrinceKamalKhan wins. They all have house pets. Nice work!
    Thank you, sir :)

What do Tracy, Solitaire, Anya and Lupe all share in common that no other Bond girls do?
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    They all are resist Bond when they first meet him?
    edited June 2011 Posts: 3,262
    They all are resist Bond when they first meet him?
    Not a bad guess, AJB007, but Holly and Tiffany would qualify for that description also. This is a characteristic unique to Tracy, Solitaire, Anya and Lupe.
    They all appear in their respective films PTS?
    They all appear in their respective films PTS?
    Close enough, Saunders. Both in their films' PTSs and after their films' PTSs(since there are girls like Mademoiselle LaPorte, Marie, Ling, Bianca, Kimberly Jones, etc., who only appear in their films' PTSs). Over to you, sir.
    Thanks @PrinceKamalKhan.

Which cast member had their name misspelled in the main title credits and in what film did it happen?
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Martine Beswick billed as Martin Beswick in FRWL.
    Martine Beswick billed as Martin Beswick in FRWL.
    I was rather hoping for at least a few wrong answers and a couple of teasing clues before the answer was eventually revealed, still at least I managed to spin this one out for a whole three minutes, once again I'm humbled by the collective genius of this forum's members. Very well done @MajorDSmythe (Even if I am saying it through gritted teeth;-) )

Over to you.
    Mds has past any one want it?
    I have one, and it's an easy one: What do James Bond, John Wayne and Batman have in common?

Hint: It has nothing to do with any of the actors. It is something that we see in exactly one movie for each.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    All their parents were killed at a young age?
    Wrong. I said it's some_thing_ that we see in a movie. Another hint: it happened exactly in the order I gave. First Bond, then Wayne, then Bats. And there's no horse involved either.
    Killed someone in coldblood?