Rest In Peace, show your respects to those who have passed away.

Comments

Another suicide too bad, may he rest in peace and form a nice all star band in the hereafter.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Very sad to hear of Chris Cornell's death. I loved his Bond song.
    SaintMark wrote: »
    Another suicide too bad, may he rest in peace and form a nice all star band in the hereafter.

Thats not confirmed though is it ?
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    barryt007 wrote: »

Yes, it is now by a Medical Examiner. Death by hanging in a Detroit hotel room.
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    barryt007 wrote: »

Yes, it is now by a Medical Examiner. Death by hanging in a Detroit hotel room.

Holy shit.....i didnt know that...he did a perfomance and then hanged himself ? ..this is awful.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    edited May 2017 Posts: 4,554
    hanging or autoerotic-asphyxiation?

This is Michael Hutchence all over again, perhaps?

As far as suicide goes...and we witnessed this with Robin Williams a few years ago...when we see successful men, after 50, doing this, it deserves attention. Once a man gets well into his 40s, testosterone levels decrease and depression follows. I know this first-hand.

If you are a male over 40, and you feel yourself getting listless, a loss of sexual virility, a sense of depression, please please please get your T levels checked and take measures to boost them. It makes a world of difference.

Peace out
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    TripAces wrote: »
    hanging or autoerotic-asphyxiation?

This is Michael Hutchence all over again, perhaps?

Maybe. We don't know. Very sad though, either way.
    Same as David Carradine....he 'got caught with more than his hands up' as well.
  • cwl007cwl007 England
    Keep your stupid jokes to yourself please mate, very tasteless. If someone feels they have no escape than to take there own life it is always tragic and always painful for their families. Suggesting the death may have been part of some sordid episode is not funny.
    cwl007 wrote: »
    Keep your stupid jokes to yourself please mate, very tasteless. If someone feels they have no escape than to take there own life it is always tragic and always painful for their families. Suggesting the death may have been part of some sordid episode is not funny.

I don't think anyone has made a joke of anything. You might be reading posts all wrong.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    More respect is a good idea here, always.
  • cwl007cwl007 England
    Maybe, maybe not. I do however feel that the David Carradine post was ment to raise a smile.
  • edited May 2017 Posts: 19,339
    TripAces wrote: »

I don't think anyone has made a joke of anything. You might be reading posts all wrong.

Watch your big mouth sunshine..Carradine did it by accident during a personal sex act..i am never tasteless ,so if you feel that way again then PM me and dont make me out to be some insensitve wanker on here in front of my friends and members..
    So shocked and saddened about the death of Chris Cornell. YKMN has become one of my favourite tunes from Bond, He will be remembered. RIP
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited May 2017 Posts: 23,883
    However this happened, it was obviously out of the ordinary based on the latest news. So there's definitely more to it than we knew this morning, and is doubly sad all round.
  • cwl007cwl007 England
    'Watch your big mouth sunshine' !!!
    I thought you were a cock when I read your last post, that was indeed tasteless, and I think you are an even bigger cock for trying to threaten me. I love the way people like you react at the first sign of a view that challenges your comments or dares to suggest your post is not universally appreciated. I didn't call you a 'wanker' previously in front of your friends and members, but I am calling out a cock now.
    YOUR POST ABOUT DAVID CARRANDINE, DESPITE BEING FACTUALLY ACCURATE, WAS MEANT TO BE HUMOROUS. So yes pal you are tasteless.
    I am correct in that assumption and you know I am.
    Like many artists, Cornell seemed to be fighting his own demons. I kind of figured this back '96, when this song came out. The line, "Love's for everyone who isn't me" has to be one of the most painfully sad ever sung. Ialways considered the song to be Soundgarden's best.

• MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    It's bad enough that we have lost Chris more so by the fact that he would apear to have taken his own life the very last thing we need is a slagging match SO LET'S NOT HAVE ANY MORE OF IT Thankyou C.
  • edited May 2017 Posts: 19,339
    'Watch your big mouth sunshine' !!!
    I thought you were a cock when I read your last post, that was indeed tasteless, and I think you are an even bigger cock for trying to threaten me. I love the way people like you react at the first sign of a view that challenges your comments or dares to suggest your post is not universally appreciated. I didn't call you a 'wanker' previously in front of your friends and members, but I am calling out a cock now.
    YOUR POST ABOUT DAVID CARRANDINE, DESPITE BEING FACTUALLY ACCURATE, WAS MEANT TO BE HUMOROUS. So yes pal you are tasteless.
    I am correct in that assumption and you know I am.

Another 140 post pratt...universally not appreciated ? you mean,er you ?...it wasnt meant to be 'appreciated' ,i dont need to explain what i meant to a little ,er whatever you are.

Bless you...because God wont.

Oh, and dont call me 'pal'...i have many on here over the past nearly 10 years and you 'aint one of them...'You still have spots'...and PJ's i think.

RIP Chris Cornell. :(

One of my favorite artists.
  • cwl007cwl007 England
    Ok, thank you sweetheart for clearing that up for me.
  • MansfieldMansfield Where the hell have you been?
    We all know his name. Condolences to the family, friends and acquaintances.
    Damn sad to hear about CC today. CC and Scott Weiland were my two favorite singers outside of Steven Tyler. Chris had such an incredibly powerful voice. RIP

My favorites were You Know My Name, Blow Up The Outside World, Black Hole Sun, and his cover of Whole Lotta Love.

RIP, Chris Cornell.

YKMN has really grown on me since i first heard it.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Once that guitar starts shredding after Bond shoots Fisher in CR, I know I'm in for a damn good time.
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Once that guitar starts shredding after Bond shoots Fisher in CR, I know I'm in for a damn good time.

+1
    YKMN is a signature Bond song. RIP.
  • edited May 2017 Posts: 11,425
    Very sad. YKMN is probably the best Bond them of the last 25 years. Probably the last time a a title song was successfully integrated into the main score as well.
    Very Sad, he did the Bond theme song great & Excellent 11 years ago. He'll be sadly missed
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited May 2017 Posts: 4,443
    His death remember me again to the second or thirth meaning of some of lyrics. Everthing look al right with Bond in Spectre, but...

If you come inside, things will not be the same
    When you return to the night
    If you think you've won
    You never saw me change
    The game that we have been playing

The trailer give much difrent feeling when Bond talks with M it is my opnion what there mean with that meaning of writing on the wall. It is you speak two or three! languages.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEd0z20UqDbM8Vt2dZK4JXGRwDBA7fD4lqY_FyXE2YGyjfA8ql

Rip.. Chris Cornell, Robin Williams, Tony Scott, Heath Ledger, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Antonie Kamerling.. and more..