DC Comics Cinematic Universe (2013 - present)

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Good image of Batwoman it's looks like concept art, Grace from Beyond the Trailer made a good point about the physique not looking like Ruby.

Gunn hired to do Suicide Squad Sequel, good move by DC.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    It's been so long since DC made a smart film-related decision.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Can they nick Dave Bautista and have him play Bane, as well?
  • Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    Can they nick Dave Bautista and have him play Bane, as well?

He wants in

I would be more then happy with Bautista as Bane
    So would I. On the condition that they don't go the Batman and Robin route. Bane is supposed to be very clever, and not the simpleton he was in that afterbirth of a movie.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    He’d be terrific as the Bane of the comics.
    Gerard wrote: »
    So would I. On the condition that they don't go the Batman and Robin route. Bane is supposed to be very clever, and not the simpleton he was in that afterbirth of a movie.
    And what did you think of dark knight rises
    That was better, even if I could not understand what he was saying.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    @Risico007 what did I tell you...

https://www.news18.com/news/movies/ben-affleck-henry-cavill-will-no-longer-play-batman-and-superman-in-dc-films-1911845.html

Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill Will No Longer Play Batman and Superman in DC Film

Warner Brothers, will not be producing any Batman and Superman films. In addition to it, Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill will no longer play these superheroes in DC Extended Universe.

Here’s a surprising news for the fans of DC Universe. Production company, Warner Brothers, will not be producing any Batman and Superman films. In addition to it, Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill will no longer play these superheroes in DC Extended Universe.

Recently, Variety reported that the two have been dropped from all future films.

The decision came after Justice League turned to be a disappointment at the box office. The publication cited that post Justice League, 'Warner Bros. has been revaluating its approach to making movies based on DC Comics characters.’

Before this, Warner Bros and Cavill were caught up in a contract disagreement concerning his future in the DCEU. Around the same time, Affleck headed into a rehab for alcohol addiction.

Meanwhile, Matt Reeves’ The Batman is still in the talks. There are rumours that Reeves would choose a relatively younger Batman for the film.

But, the studio will be coming up with a number of superhero adventures in recent time. Apart from Jonathan Goldstein and John Francis Daley's delayed Flash movie, it has Aquaman in December. With a Wonder Woman sequel scheduled next year, the studio also has a spin-off Joker movie starring Joaquin Phoenix as Joker and a Harley Quinn spin-off starring Jared Leto and Margot Robbie.

On the other hand, fans can still see the two stars on the screen. While Cavill will be seen as the lead in a Netflix series named The Witcher, Affleck has The Accountant sequel and Witness For The Prosecution- a revamped Agatha Christie adaptation in his kitty.
    And I am pissed
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    I heard some speculation a few days ago that a Justice League film may go ahead without Batman and Superman.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    I heard some speculation a few days ago that a Justice League film may go ahead without Batman and Superman.

One happened last year, it was the Arrowverse's Crisis on Earth-X crossover.

One happened last year, it was the Arrowverse's Crisis on Earth-X crossover.

I know I bought it!

Obviously I am referring to a DC movie.
  • Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    edited October 2018 Posts: 1,257
    Wonder Woman 84 gets pushed back 7 months for a June 5, 2020 release.

• bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    Wonder Woman 84 gets pushed back 7 months for a June 5, 2020 release.

I'm a bit surprised by this, given they had the space to themselves after B25 and Death On The Nile vacated. Perhaps summer is a better time for this sort of film, as it's likely to be a monster smash.
  • edited October 2018 Posts: 4,813
    The TRUE Flash is back!!!!
  • 44558245_300973127392549_9080365654715924480_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ht=scontent.fphl2-4.fna&oh=f60b9a9e69dc99fbb20839b745736d83&oe=5C878DF7

I’m a full season behin, but are you telling me that they go to the 1990’s Flash timeline where that version of Barry is STILL The Flash???!?
    Oh my god I need to catch up fast
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    That does indeed look like The Flash for a change.
    44558245_300973127392549_9080365654715924480_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ht=scontent.fphl2-4.fna&oh=f60b9a9e69dc99fbb20839b745736d83&oe=5C878DF7

I’m a full season behin, but are you telling me that they go to the 1990’s Flash timeline where that version of Barry is STILL The Flash???!?

Awesome callback!

Reign of the Supermen...

I can't wait to see JWS back as Barry! I didn't think they could top last year's crossover, but they won already!
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    https://instagram.com/p/Bpaia21APg4/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Batwoman and Supergirl behind the scenes!

@doubleoego , a lot of people seem to be shooting down that rumor. I guess time will tell come June!
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    44558245_300973127392549_9080365654715924480_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ht=scontent.fphl2-4.fna&oh=f60b9a9e69dc99fbb20839b745736d83&oe=5C878DF7

So.... would that make 90's Barry an alternate to 'Dammit Barry' Barry?

aDWQMgd_700b.jpg
  • 90’s Flash was a slowpoke compared the the current Flash.
    He had to get hit by a missile to get thrown into the ‘distant future’ of 2001 :))
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited November 2018 Posts: 15,690
    Interesting
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    He does somewhat suit Black Mask. But, the voice... something must be done about that.
    He does somewhat suit Black Mask. But, the voice... something must be done about that.

They can get James Earl Jones.