007 Legends Announced

Comments

• oo7oo7
    Call of duty might be runing on a older build but goldenye will always be runing on a updated build of dead space extraction(wii). so i would rather they went back to the QoS CoD engine
    Did any of you realize that we will be able to play the game through the eyes of a bond villian!? I just remembered that today thought i would remind all of you in the discussion... :-*
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    ZHalfter wrote:
    Did any of you realize that we will be able to play the game through the eyes of a bond villian!? I just remembered that today thought i would remind all of you in the discussion... :-*

Like the main game or a Bonus mode?
    Murdock wrote:
    ZHalfter wrote:

It said seeing the missions through "their" eyes so that's what I'm assuming. And I'm really excited!!!who do you think it will be?
    But I just looked again and it looks like it was talking about the mi6 ops mode but either way it's still cool to play as the villain.
    It sounds fun. I'd personally like to play as Graves. DAD is one of my favorite Bond films so I'm excited for everything about this game.
    Me too and I can't wait until they "unveil" goldfinger and skyfall.
    ZHalfter wrote:
    Me too and I can't wait until they "unveil" goldfinger and skyfall.

Same Here. I'd like to see how the fight between Craig's Bond and Oddjob will play out.
    Wow never thought about it yea me too and how bout the windsurfing in DAD?
    ZHalfter wrote:

I think that will be fun, Maybe the PS3 will use Motion controls to stay balanced or something. I wish It was also released for the wii.
    If you have Xbox it was leaked that it will be using kinect... :D I have Xbox!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    So maybe the woman in the white dress is Miranda?:
    http://www.totallygn.com/wp-content/uploads/thumbnails/007-Legends-Splash-Image-2.jpg

I check the links to pictures with the woman pictured with Graves's suit, and it is Jinx.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited August 2012 Posts: 14,012
    The NPCs on the left and right side seem to have cold feet.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    QBranch wrote:
    The NPCs on the left and right side seem to have cold feet.
    I see what you did there...because they are in an ice palace... =))
  • RC7RC7
    Completely off topic, in another thread @sharkbait posted a video for GE:Reloaded featuring David G. Wilson. Is he the key EON figure involved with the game franchise? I know he has experience in marketing and merchandising.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    ZHalfter wrote:
    But I just looked again and it looks like it was talking about the mi6 ops mode but either way it's still cool to play as the villain.

Playing as a villain... Yeah, we've never done that before (*cough*Rogue Agent, or multiplayer*cough*).
  • ZHalfter wrote:

Playing as a villain... Yeah, we've never done that before (*cough*Rogue Agent, or multiplayer*cough*).

Yeah we've been able to play as villians since GE N64. Speaking of that, Oddjob on GE N64 shouldn't have been in the game. He was basically a cheat.
  • oo7oo7
    i really think they will skip
    ZHalfter wrote:
    Murdock wrote:
    ZHalfter wrote:

It said seeing the missions through "their" eyes so that's what I'm assuming. And I'm really excited!!!who do you think it will be?

I assume they mean "their" eyes as in the players eyes. as for playing as bond villains, classic multilayer modes
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    ZHalfter wrote:

Yeah we've been able to play as villians since GE N64. Speaking of that, Oddjob on GE N64 shouldn't have been in the game. He was basically a cheat.

What are you talking about? Oddjob on GE64 just plain sucked to play as. I played as him once, then never again. I usually kept playing as Russian Soldier A (or whatever the generic Russian Soldier's name was).
    ZHalfter wrote:

I meant in the MI6 OPS mode which was exclusive to GE Reloaded and now going to be on 007 legends...in GE Reloaded MI6 OPS we were only able to play as Bond but now we are able to play as villians which is what an article said.
    Murdock wrote:
    ZHalfter wrote:

I think that will be fun, Maybe the PS3 will use Motion controls to stay balanced or something. I wish It was also released for the wii.

They could use footage from the actual film on the windsurfing bit, because it looked like a computer game.

:-))

Sorry i couldn't help myself, and i am one of the people who dont mind DAD.
    ZHalfter wrote:
    ZHalfter wrote:

I meant in the MI6 OPS mode which was exclusive to GE Reloaded and now going to be on 007 legends...in GE Reloaded MI6 OPS we were only able to play as Bond but now we are able to play as villians which is what an article said.

Do you have a link to this article?
    Murdock wrote:
    ZHalfter wrote:
    ZHalfter wrote:

Do you have a link to this article?

yes i do hold on....
    4th paragraph
    Thanks @Zhalfter.
    In addition to 007 Legends’ main story, the game will feature the return of fan-favorite single-player Mi6 Ops Missions, which debuted in GoldenEye 007: Reloaded and challenges players to complete extra missions ranging from all-out action to stealth and gadget-based gameplay and compete for the highest online leader board scores. For the first time ever, players will be able to participate as one of Bond’s cohorts or villainous foes, reliving the missions through their eyes, as well as 007’s. The robust James Bond multiplayer experience includes local four-player split-screen game modes and online competitive gameplay with new maps, weapons and characters derived from Bond’s 50 year legacy. With more gadgets, deeper stealth and spy investigation gameplay, gamers will have every opportunity to truly feel like the world’s favorite spy......that is what the article said for anybody who is too lame to press the link...lol jk
    Murdock wrote:
    Thanks @Zhalfter.

ur very welcome
  • ZHalfter wrote:

What are you talking about? Oddjob on GE64 just plain sucked to play as. I played as him once, then never again. I usually kept playing as Russian Soldier A (or whatever the generic Russian Soldier's name was).

He was so god damn short it was almost impossible to hit him.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Although i'm not otimistic about Legends, it's nice to see from Activision they've choosen the worst Bond movie to be in the mission cast of the game. We all know it was the only Brosnan's movie not to be a game, anyway it is very nice. And i repeat, they might make this mission even better than the movie.