007 Legends Announced

Comments

They announced that the game is coming out on PC right? I know i found out about it late but it's better late than never.I'm so happy right now :D
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    So far out of all the movies they have revealed, Die Another Day looks the most like it's film counterpart. Aside from a recast of Jinx.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Anyone has any idea of what these missions are gonna be like? If the're the Whole movie (not surprised if they will) or just a part of them?
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    Anyone has any idea of what these missions are gonna be like? If the're the Whole movie (not surprised if they will) or just a part of them?

From what we have seen they all look to be the end of the films they are apart of. I have no idea how this game is going to come off as anything other than sloppy.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    X3MSonicX wrote:

From what we have seen they all look to be the end of the films they are apart of. I have no idea how this game is going to come off as anything other than sloppy.

If they were the whole movies... it could be even great.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    edited August 2012 Posts: 7,854
    Considering the films will have at least two level - and this assumption comes from the announcement that each film will have a vehicle mission and we've seen the FPS missions, pretty much - I'm guessing the highlights of each film will be in each mission. I'm betting four/five levels apiece.

As far as MI6 Ops goes... I hope they get rid of it. MI6 Ops didn't impress me in GE Reloaded, it won't impress me here.
    What was Mi6 ops anyway? I never got to play Reloaded so I don't know anything about the PS3/X-Box 360 versions it.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Single-player missions set in the multiplayer maps, which involve completing specific objectives. Modifiers are in place which change the difficulty, and you're awarded 1-4 stars depending on your difficulty and time. They were very boring.
    Single-player missions set in the multiplayer maps, which involve completing specific objectives. Modifiers are in place which change the difficulty, and you're awarded 1-4 stars depending on your difficulty and time. They were very boring.

Cool, I like those kinds of things so I think I'll like it. :)

Thank you @Agent007391
  • Murdock wrote:

Cool, I like those kinds of things so I think I'll like it. :)

Thank you @Agent007391

I liked it on Reloaded. I even had a few top scores on the leader boards. It added a lot, for me at least.
    I keep telling myself to not get too excited...but I can't help but love the concept. Hoping for the best. And let's hope the graphics get some polish before launch

• edited August 2012 Posts: 774
    183638_507984135883169_990257391_n.jpg

Wow, Jinx actually is white in DAD. From the James Bond 007 Facebook page.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    How stupid.
    I actually agree. They should have just thrown money at Halle Berry for her likeness.
    Someone will say this is racism, either say she wasn't choosen back for not being a good actress.
    If there is an overriding story arc to the game, it could be possible that several characters have been combined and are being used in several missions. Or just that Halle Berry's likeness was too expensive to use, or they had some other design reason for not wanting to use her likeness.

Whatever it is, I'm 100% certain that it's not a racial decision and hopeful that there's some rational diegetic or design reason for it.
  • It is stupid. Just like with GE reloaded.

My guess is they weren't allowed to use Berry's likeness because it was too expensive so to avoid any chance of anyone trying to sue them they changed her as much as possible.

They didn't need to change her race.
  • RC7RC7
    How stupid.

Agreed. Just ridiculous.

Halle must be sad right now.
    X3MSonicX wrote:

Or very happy.
    edited August 2012 Posts: 2,635
    Murdock wrote:
    X3MSonicX wrote:

Or very happy.

haha, maybe.

You know, i wanna get up a topic here now.

Bond will be remembering his previous missions while underwater - or unconscient.
    If he is remembering, surely he would be remembering the EXACT Things just how they happened. Bond's sense wouldn't change the race or physics of his previous villains meetings and fights. It just DOESN'T makes sense. Activision is doing crap and they can't regret it after it's too late.

It it confirmed that he is seeing all this after falling into the water?
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Most odd but there should be a story reason for this change. Zao doesn't look too good either as a matter of fact.
    Zao looks accurate to my eyes.
    edited August 2012 Posts: 13,350

Bond is remembering his past missions whilst "floating unconscious in the water". No idea if it's the PTS of Skyfall though, that is just guess work. For all we know he's fallen in the MI6 duck pond.
    edited August 2012 Posts: 28,694
    Samuel001 wrote:

Bond is remembering his past missions whilst "floating unconscious in the water". No idea if it's the PTS of Skyfall though, that is just guess work. For all we know he's fallen in the MI6 duck pond.

Oh, that was good! :))
  • I reckon it's the PTS of Skyfall from the trailer on the train. He falls into water, has some flashbacks, wakes up and does the Skyfall mission in the DLC.
    Samuel001 wrote:
    Most odd but there should be a story reason for this change.

I'm struggling to think of a story reason for her skin colour changing.
    edited August 2012 Posts: 13,350
    Samuel001 wrote:

It's a game. I'm sure they'll think of something and no one will like the answer!
    Samuel001 wrote:
    Samuel001 wrote:

It's a game. I'm sure they'll think of something and no one will like the answer!

I won't. I know this.

Don't matter what answer they'll give, i didn't like this attitude from them.
    edited August 2012 Posts: 16,334
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    Murdock wrote:
    X3MSonicX wrote:

Or very happy.

haha, maybe.

You know, i wanna get up a topic here now.

Bond will be remembering his previous missions while underwater - or unconscient.
    If he is remembering, surely he would be remembering the EXACT Things just how they happened. Bond's sense wouldn't change the race or physics of his previous villains meetings and fights. It just DOESN'T makes sense. Activision is doing crap and they can't regret it after it's too late.
    I think Activision is pulling the Hitman: Contracts card. Alter some events but leave some the same. :D <--- the smile is sarcastic.