The Girls' Room

Comments

• Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    I have reached a stage in my life where I think 'well, I could waste time messing about with vermouth, or I could just put some vodka in a glass and then drink it'.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Which is the best way to drink a Vodka Martini. Just point the glass in the direction of Italy and fill it with Vodka ;-)
    There's a specific cocktailbar here in town where they know exactly how I like my Martini's (Vesper's, or rather a variation with a different flower liquer). Problem is I always forget after a few glasses what those measurements are, and the name of the liquer. But it's very good, as my friends order it that way now too.
    Actually it's been a while since I had one, as I prefer Cocktails, but reading all this brings me in the mood. This girls room is dangereux.
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    I'm not much of a drinker myself, but I never say no to a glass of good Champagne or to a Vintage Port.
    Driving people to drink is what I do around here. Mission accomplished.
    Agent_99 wrote: »

Rubbish,i'm fine....*hic*
    Heyho, here I am, Barry. Thiirrrsty!!!
    *pours out 2 vodka martinis*.......Prost !!
    Ah ja, i needed that. Prost!!!
    Bravo....may I tempt to have another one ? ;)
  • edited July 2017 Posts: 6,601
    Oh sure, I am up for it right now. And while you are at it - bring a smiley or two. I can't talk without them . Its like talking without pronociation in real life
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"

Oh man, the first time I read that I thought you were saying "I drive people to the bar to drink" and not "I make people drink." Maybe I'm somehow tipsy. :))
    Oh man, the first time I read that I thought you were saying "I drive people to the bar to drink"

I can do that too! I am very helpful!
    Germanlady wrote: »
    Oh sure, I am up for it right now. And while you are at it - bring a smiley or two. I can't talk without them . Its like talking without pronociation in real life

I will grab a few smilies straight away GL !!
    Oh man, the first time I read that I thought you were saying "I drive people to the bar to drink"

I can do that too! I am very helpful!

Join the party @Agent_69 ,oh,er @Agent_99 ...
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe

Yeah, what happened to the smileys? I have been using the same ones I knew from memory over and over.
    We didn't even have very good smileys, but they were better than no smileys.

Soooo... everybody drunk already? Damn, I haven't eaten all day, though, and didn't sleep much, so can't start drinking now or I pass out after the first one. It would be cheap, but it's not fun. Gotta go get food...
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited July 2017 Posts: 17,805
    Sandy wrote: »

Yeah, what happened to the smileys? I have been using the same ones I knew from memory over and over.

An update to the forum software or something like that seems to have removed the smilieys. You can still do them manually, however #sadface
  • edited July 2017 Posts: 3,564
    What does a fella have to do to get a beer in this fine establishment?
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    What does a fella have to do to get a beer in this fine establishment?

Lean over the bar and get it yourself.

giphy.webp
    Yup, its in the house tonite, guys, but don't expect the Ladies to serve you.
  • Germanlady wrote: »
    Yup, its in the house tonite, guys, but don't expect the Ladies to serve you.

Oh no, that was not at all my expectation. Quite the opposite...
  • edited July 2017 Posts: 6,601
    Inserting "kiss kiss" smiley :)
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    5145b501528c.jpg
    6a0105369e6edf970b01a73d77dabf970d-800wi
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    6a0105369e6edf970b01a73d77dabf970d-800wi

Talk about baggage.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    So when the girls are out on a mission @Thunderfinger plasters the walls of their room with comics...
    It wasn t me.
    You're thunderfingerprints are all over the place!!