"Back of the net!": The Football Thread

Comments

3-2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Did not expect this Smalling redeems himself get in
    Here comes De Bruyne ...soon to be followed by Aguero methinks...cracking match for a neutral !!
    Smalling!
  • edited April 2018 Posts: 17,352
    That was a penalty, wasn't it?

This game is getting nasty, haha!
    Penalty and red card for Young and red card for Fernandinho on Lingard....oooh Pogba now....its all kicking off !!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!

Missed incident Chinese food just arrived, saw the other incident with Lingard

Two footed flying tackle from Young on Aguero,off the ground and in the penalty area !

Missed that! What happened?

Several City players went chopped Lingard, will be interesting to see replays later

Several City players went chopped Lingard, will be interesting to see replays later

Interesting indeed! Can't even go to the fridge for a minute without something happening!
    David De Gea !!!

Best goalkeeper in the world ..this is typical EPL madness !!!....love it...can Man U hold on ?!?!?!?!?
    edited April 2018 Posts: 23,562
    Hell of a save

Interesting indeed! Can't even go to the fridge for a minute without something happening!

I know my food is going cold lol
    City so, so close!
    Hell of a save

I know my food is going cold lol

Eating while this drama goes on is impressive!
    Get in! no guard of honour thank god
    Wonder what Pep told Pogba (with Pogba being offered to Pep in January, apparently).

What a match !!!!!

Congrats matey ..didnt think i would be saying that at HT !!
    Your food will taste so much better now ;)

My teams turn tomorrow vs Southampton.
  • RC7RC7
    United.
    Wonder what Pep told Pogba (with Pogba being offered to Pep in January, apparently).

Probably true regarding Pogba's agent trying to sell him they are money loyal, Pogba concerns me he spends to much time on his image and naff dancing
    barryt007 wrote: »

What a match !!!!!

I am glad I stuck with it when depression was kicking in lol good game in the end, I hope Liverpool can do the same midweek.
  • edited April 2018 Posts: 19,339
    RC7 wrote: »
    United.

That is the least excited shout out to your team that i have ever seen hahaha...love it !

Probably true regarding Pogba's agent trying to sell him they are money loyal, Pogba concerns me he spends to much time on his image and naff dancing

What a match !!!!!

I am glad I stuck with it when depression was kicking in lol good game in the end, I hope Liverpool can do the same midweek.

They willl...City have no backbone or plan B when things go wrong.

Not difficult seeing that as an issue. Didn't they release a Pogba emoji or something, too?

What a match !!!!!

Burnley are closing in!
    They just showed the Agüero/Young situation. How in hell is that not a straight red?! As the pundits in the studio are discussing - the PL refs are too bad for this level of football.

Not difficult seeing that as an issue. Didn't they release a Pogba emoji or something, too?

What a match !!!!!

Burnley are closing in!

Not after tomorrow Torg......nah.

What a match !!!!!

Burnley are closing in!

Arsenal need to finish this PL season the right way. A win against Southampton would be a good one! I can see Austin causing problems, though.
  • RC7RC7
    RC7 wrote: »
    United.

That is the least excited shout out to your team that i have ever seen hahaha...love it !

Pep lol..

What a match !!!!!

Burnley are closing in!

Arsenal need to finish this PL season the right way. A win against Southampton would be a good one! I can see Austin causing problems, though.

He didnt bother West Ham's defence,we will be ok....

What a match !!!!!

Burnley are closing in!

He didnt bother West Ham's defence,we will be ok....

That's true! Wonder what team we'll see tomorrow. Can't see Wenger going with the same team as on Thursday, with the EL in mind.
    They just showed the Agüero/Young situation. How in hell is that not a straight red?! As the pundits in the studio are discussing - the PL refs are too bad for this level of football.

I agree. The refs make too many mistakes.
    Hopefully VAR will fix this next year.